Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery (2223 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by NEWBIN: 6:38pm On May 15, 2013
help me, adultery is killing me.
i always have the urge to cheat on my wife. what do i do?
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 15, 2013
castration lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by nnofaith: 7:09pm On May 15, 2013
kill yourself!
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2013
Bro to be realistic with you, if you don't stop it, it will stop you. Each time you sin you sink; each time you cheat, your destiny leaks... Cheating on your wife simply means robbing your destiny. The prophetic literature says "he that committed adultery is a fool". Adultery generally sap up your investment, time and energy.
Wake up and move up.
Don't let the Devil tamper with your mind with all those evil thought that normally leads to adulterous lifestyle; because you will need your mind to keep your marriage. If your marriage crash, God will hold you responsible for it.
I will recommend you see your Pastor let him pray for you.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Danyell(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2013
@op, there is nothing like "the spirit of adultery", stop trying to push blame to something else. The problem lies with you and to be factual, no amount of advice will change you if you don't want to change. I can't say anything because you did not give a reason for your actions other than the the vague statement "i just feel the urge to cheat on her". Mr man if you just feel the urge to cheat on her, you can easily turn off that urge when you want it.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Danyell(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2013
And ummm................................................................

FORGET PRAYERS
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 15, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
@op, there is nothing like "the spirit of adultery", stop trying to push blame to something else. The problem lies with you and to be factual, no amount of advice will change you if you don't want to change. I can't say anything because you did not give a reason for your actions other than the the vague statement "i just feel the urge to cheat on her". Mr man if you just feel the urge to cheat on her, you can easily turn off that urge when you want it.

Your very first statement betrayed your intention...the OP never mentioned any of the bold in red.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by jayriginal: 8:24pm On May 15, 2013

Matthew 5:30

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Now you know what to do.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by jayriginal: 8:25pm On May 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Your very first statement betrayed your intention...the OP never mentioned any of the bold in red.

If you would kindly read the topic . . .
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by ijawkid(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2013
Da-ny-ell:

I hope and wish you can tell the bolded to homosexuals who your colleagues claim are by nature engaging in the degrading act of homosexuality...........

And may I ask??.....dÓ u really want him to turn the urge off??....cheesy...
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 15, 2013
jayriginal:

If you would kindly read the topic . . .

Oh...just saw it...I was focused on the OP.

#Apologies Dany...
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Danyell(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2013
striktlymi:

ummm...... The thread title reads: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit of Adultery
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2013
i think u should see a pastor, not just for prayers alone but for long term counselling. Then u should try to find out exactly why u cheat on your wife, and work on overcoming it. Is it because u no longer find her attractive, the love between you two have waned, or your own innate habit? After dis make conscious efforts to develop that level of intimacy between u & ur wife again, d kind dat wld make intimacy with any other woman not appealing/unnecessary to u. Remember, for you to have married her, there must have been something u saw in her that made u fall in love in d first place. Try to rejuvenate that love. When last did u buy her a gift? When last did u take her out/shopping? Im sure u don't sleep with other girls for free, why not spend d money instead on your wife? Try this for a few months & u'll be see...
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by jayriginal: 8:33pm On May 15, 2013
Justosaus: i think u should see a pastor, ...

Why see a pastor when he can cut off his member as advocated by the good book?

dismember his member in a manner of speaking.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Danyell(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh...just saw it...I was focused on the OP.

#Apologies Dany...
your sins are forgiven....... ummm..... now, go and sin no more.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 15, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
your sins are forgiven....... ummm..... now, go and sin no more.

I hear ya... tongue
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Danyell(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2013
ijawkid:

I hope and wish you can tell the bolded to homosexuals who your colleagues claim are by nature engaging in the degrading act of homosexuality...........
I am not in support of homosexuality and like I've always maintained, homosexuality should be treated as a mental condition.

And may I ask??.....dÓ u really want him to turn the urge off??....cheesy...
The urge to cheat that is.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by ijawkid(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2013
Da-ny-ell:
I am not in support of homosexuality and like I've always maintained, homosexuality should be treated as a mental condition.
Lol....good to know.....cool.......

Then wahala no dey...

Da-ny-ell:

The urge to cheat that is.

cheesy......
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 15, 2013
NEW BIN: help me, adultery is killing me.

Evening Bin,

I am very glad that you have decided to stop this awful act...it's really not easy for one to make such a tough decision and for this I say you are doing great.

Now, what you should realize is that each time you cheat on your wife, you disrespect her greatly and frankly I believe it takes less than a man to 'stick' his thing in any 'hole' he sees.

You have started well but you must have a profound hatred for this act and be truly sorry for what you have done...true contrition for a wrong done has a lot to do with a strong desire not to go back to the act again.

You should be aware of the various ish that triggers this 'feeling'...there is no smoke without fire. Understand these 'triggers' and avoid them because you love your wife...she deserves better...

Also try and make it up to her and never go back to this life again...remember to work this journey with God...you will need him. wink
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by peteregwu(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHY U SHOULD BE POSTING THIS KIND OF THING HERE. YOU MEET WITH YOUR PASTOR IN YOUR CHURCH AND CONFIDE IN HIM (THATS IF YOUR CHURCH IS STRONG ENOUGH). I BELIEVE YOUR PASTOR IS IN THE POSITION TO DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO.

PLS MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS WITHOUT DELAY BECAUSE THE TIME IS SHORT AND D RAPTURE WIL SOON TAKE PLACE. YOU CAN AS WELL PRAY TO THE LORD TO DIRECT YOU THE CHURCH YOU CAN GO TO WORSHIP HIM IN OTHER FOR U TO GET DELIVERANCE.

PLS BE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY NOW THAT YOU ALIVE. ITS NOT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO JOKE WITH. YOU HAVE TO BE DETERMINED AND BE SERIOUS WIT YOUR CHRISTIANITY. THE BIBLE SAYS NO ADULTRER OR ADULTERESS WILL MAKE HEAVEN.

1 Corinthians 6:9 KJV
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

Galatians 5:19, 21 KJV
"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

PLS ITS A SERIOUS MATTER, DONT JOKE WITH IT.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:10am On May 16, 2013
Like your bible said, if your eye makes you sin against your god, remove it. It better you lost your eye than your whole body burns in fire. If it your p.enis, cut it off. Says thy Lord thy God
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by thelonelyshadow: 11:02pm On May 17, 2013
Hey, how about you grow a pair of balls and be a man. no spirit is giving you the urge to cheat on your wife, you are just a weak willed man and you are going to lose your wife if you don't control yourself. stop blaming spirits for things that are your own fault
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by kambo(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2013
gather all d hell stories u can lay ur hands on, theyre quite graphical about d hell states of d accursed. Read them, and feel ur johnny go limp with disinterest to sin, read related bible verses as well. Just fxate on seeing urself descend into palpable stygian darkness while screamg out for Jesus to giv u 1 mor second to go back nd repent (run/turn a blind eye frm v.aginas tht arent ur wife's)....

He who will nt hear must b made 2 feel.

Add prayr and fastg/destryg all por.n matter, etc.
Re: How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery by ChristKid1: 11:38pm On May 17, 2013
NEW BIN: help me, adultery is killing me.
Are you still having the 'urge' only or has the deed been done? If you have committed the act your only deliverance is death. May God have mercy on your soul.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (1) / A Question For The Atheist And Those Who Don't Believe In Heaven Or Hell? / Different Kind Of Dreams You Shoud Not Take For Granted, Which You Need To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.