Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,466 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

US Fallen Soldiers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Fallen Soldiers. (964 Views)

Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero / More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Fallen Soldiers. by 1luvkipsus: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2008
May the Souls of these fallen heroes rest in perfect peace (Amen). Terrorism and supporters of the heineous crimes must be driven to extinction. Rest on bros.

Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2008
As i pray for their souls to rest in peace, so i pray for the souls of the innocent fallen raped civilians to also rest in peace. From Iraq, Israel, Palestinians, Darfur, Afghanistan, Biafra to Somalia.

The difference between these two groups is that one has the choice not to fall and the other was left with no choice other than to fall.

1luvkipsus:

May the Souls of these fallen heroes rest in perfect peace (Amen). Terrorism and supporters of the heineous crimes must be driven to extinction. Rest on bros.

With due respect sir, please define terrorism in your own perspective.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by almondjoy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
May God continue to bless the souls of the dearly departed or soldiers who gave/give their lives to fight to keep us free in the world.

I just want those legislators in Washington to stop[b] playing stupid games with the lives [/b] of our handsome and beautiful young men and women where they choose to make up "fairy" tales about who is a terrorist and who is not for their own selfish gains.

These poor soldiers have no choice where they are sent. . . God bless them all and their families. May the evil doers continue to pay with their own families, when they use lies and deceit to justify sending innocent souls to fight stupid wars invasions!
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by 4Him1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
almondjoy:

May God continue to bless the souls of the dearly departed or soldiers who gave4give their lives to fight to keep us free in the world.

I'm growing sick of that particular phrase. Those men did not give their lives to "keep us free" . . . they are simply the victims of American misadventure. The US was never under threat from Saddam.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by almondjoy(f): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2008
4 Him:

I'm growing sick of that particular phrase. Those men did not give their lives to "keep us free" . . . they are simply the victims of American misadventure. The US was never under threat from Saddam.

True. But you can't blame the soldiers. That is my point. Same thing.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by bawomolo(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2008
u should know the consequences of joining the army.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by mazaje(m): 3:19am On Apr 23, 2008
Why are these lying bastards decieving the american people? why is the USA in Iraq? why is the USA not in North Korea a member of the so called axis of evil that actually possess a nuclear weapon? who really carried out the terrorist acts on september 11th(inside job i strongly believe)? we need real answers not the perpetual lies that we have been recieving from the stupid and lying American government. Why is the US not in darfur or somalia? i don tire for all the lies and injustice wey dey go on in the world.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by almondjoy(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2008
bawomolo:

u should know the consequences of joining the army.

True, but you trust your legislators to make the right decisions.  All they have succeeded in doing is putting off those young men and women who thought they would be protected by legitimate concerns to protect the US and the world be extension, not frivolous ones.  I don't think any one in their right mind would enlist after all this.  I don't blame them at all.
Re: US Fallen Soldiers. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2008
4 Him:

I concur!

(1) (Reply)

Am Very Sad. Please Check The Links / Efcc Report On Corrupt Govs Missing / Jubilation In Maiduguri Over Kingibe's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.