Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Maersk Mise Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Mise Calling! (2171 Views)

Finally I'm A MISE Trainee At Maersk / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Mise Calling! by zaragoza(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2008
Please does any one in the house knows MAERSK's test fomart. I've just been invited 4 a test on the 3rd of may @ Lagos. Please i am itching to get your replies fellow nairalanders.
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by ashmanpolo: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
Also got the Invitation. Pls any body in d house with their test format?
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by realwale: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
please i want to know if d test is for the mitas advert dat came out some time last month o
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
hi,i did the test april last year&to say they have a format might be misleading.you will be given 50 questions that look like a psychological test to me after you will do maths,quantitative& vaerbal reasoning,then some not too cheap english questions.pls try to pass it cos one can only do the test once in a lifetime.wish u guys the best.
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by zaragoza(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
pls e-freaky what's d company all about? do they offer employment or just graduate training
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by samprof4vw(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
I want to know about their pay package.
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2008
its an international shipping education school in denmark,only 5 people are chosen from mearsk operatning countries to go to denmark for a two year on the job training.check www.mise.edu for more info or reply back if u r nt clear.the pay will be in dollar.
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by Vernor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hi all ,
about the test, if not changed. I took the test some time last yr very easy but time u will be given 8min which is the timer on the phone all you need is look and decide immediately, and be fast NB you can only attempt their test once e,g water is to tank as petrol is to, Car. Best of Luck
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by obarri(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
@samprof4vw (m)

The pay package is FANTASTIC, one of the highest in Oil &Gas
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by biniman: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2008
a friend of mine got offered the job.and i herad they will pay 50k monthly for both 6 months then when you are confirmed it will be 70k monthly.doubt if that is fantastic enuff
Re: Maersk Mise Calling! by minestrom: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
been hearing alot abt the mise test,but does anyone know anything about the MITAS test?

(1) (Reply)

Am Urgently In Need Of A Job(lagos,ibadan,ogun), Pls,good Nigerians Help Me Out / Sales Girls Wanted In Enugu / Make Cool Cash Daily With WEALTH POWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.