Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Maersk Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Test (16908 Views)

I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please / Maersk Test / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Test by henryphyol(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2006
MAERSK has invited me for a test and i don't know what to study can any one help me the test is for tuesday,
Re: Maersk Test by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hi Henry,

Pls i want to know what thier requirements are i.e 2.1,2.2,3 etc ? also what fields they accept i.e civil engr etc its urgent! Thanx.

One luv!
Re: Maersk Test by judexkey: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
How do u apply?
Re: Maersk Test by judexkey: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2006
How do u apply?
Re: Maersk Test by 1forall: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2006
Hi henryphyol, the maersk test I did a while ago was in 4 parts, 2 are just to figure out how u think and would not really contribute to your score, seemed to me more like behavioral analysis, but the other two are proper aptitude tests; some math, those silly diagrams and a little reading comprehension. Its not difficult but the time is short so practice to improve your speed. If I remember correctly its 2 sections of 20 questions in 12 mins each.
Good luck!
Re: Maersk Test by henryphyol(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2006
@1forall
Thank you very much for your decisive info, God Bless,
I will work on that but did you pass the test?
Re: Maersk Test by ahaziah1: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2006
i want information on second stage of maersk line test format please .i have done the first stage now i just want information on the question format of second stage
urgent
Re: Maersk Test by RuuDie(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2006
I've written 2 tests and an Interview at Maersk and the folks have a way of hanging peeps in the balance , still chiling to see if i'll get buzzed!
for a firts timer, their tests are always in two sections -100 questions 24 minutes so u gotta be lighting quick , best be, go for all the english-like questions that don't require calculations first , there are some symbol-matching questions, do 'em cos they'll give some quick, cheap marks , they do look hard initially but not so really.
there's a part of the test that requires u describe urself and also a description of urself from other peoples' view try to make ur choices tally as much as possible - u'll be given a paper that's got 2 sides - 1 to describe urself and the other for what u feel other people feel about u. 12 minutes for this - 6 for both sides.
all the best!
Re: Maersk Test by MaziO: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
You guys still have not told us how u applied. Why hide it?
Re: Maersk Test by RuuDie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2006
I applied thru the NET , sent 'em an application letter + CV when they advertised 4 IT Technicians
Re: Maersk Test by saintsola(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2006
i did there test today.
the tests was in two sections -50 questions 12 minutes,another 50 questions 12 minutes making it 100 questions for 24mins.so u gotta be lighting quick , best be, go for all the english-like questions that don't require calculations first , there are some symbol-matching questions, do 'em because they'll give some quick, cheap marks , they do look hard initially but not so really.
there's a part of the test that requires u describe yourself and also a description of yourself from other peoples' view try to make your choices tally as much as possible - u'll be given a paper that's got 2 sides - 1 to describe yourself and the other for what u feel other people feel about u. 12 minutes for this - 6 for both sides.
all the best!
Re: Maersk Test by justyn3x(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
RuuDie,

You are a true nigerian and you tried to say it was through the NET.
Be kinder and just check your mail-box sent items or your diary and post the site address.

Be noble enough not to avoid answering this time if you dont want others to try.

Justyn3x angry
Re: Maersk Test by nostrings(f): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2006
Saintsola,
which position did u write for? and how many where u guys
Re: Maersk Test by emmyspat: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2006
pls guy, where is the text venue and time.
Re: Maersk Test by RuuDie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2006
justyn3x, wad up , like i said they advertised sometime ago 4 IT technicians and i applied online, sent 'em emails!
as 4 the test venues , it could be VI - Louis Solomon by Silverbird Galleria or smwhere in Apapa. did mine in VI ,
they just offered one of my pals that wrote the tests with me a job , hoping they call on me 2!
Re: Maersk Test by justyn3x(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2006
angry

Well,I am not out to dis anyone, all i am saying is that since you sent out the application on you email account,simply scroll through and paste the application or advertised position and the receiving email address for the like of us, who knows, it just might help.

I have only this to contribute, if u can,pls look at the site.

http://career.maersk.com/MaerskCom/Templates/JobPortal/JobHome.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7b7A9D1CE6-B43C-4C5E-B009-F968F5049DD0%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fen%2fVacancies%2f&NRCACHEHINT=Guest

Dont doubt the address.Highlight the whole thing and paste in a new browser.

Prepare your cv in notepad so u can easily copy and past appropriately.

best of luck guys. wink

justyn3x@yahoo.co.uk

P.S

I am always on the net so if u need help,pls add me to your messenger with the caption "nairaland" .

(1) (Reply)

Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! / Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Imo Blind Graduates Demand Jobs, Block Government House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.