Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Look Away From Yourself Part 4 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Look Away From Yourself Part 4 (459 Views)

What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? / Look Away From Yourself Part 1 / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Away From Yourself Part 4 by charisville: 8:31am On May 16, 2013
After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.” Genesis 15:1

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, in this kingdom our "looking" determines our "doing", which in turn affects our "living". We are in a race and need to put off things that could slow one down; like unbelief, doubt, addictions etc. The only way to deal with these issues is by looking up to Jesus, the source of our believing.

Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection] (Hebrews 12:2). Beloved, look away from the issue; look away from yourself and focus on Jesus. He is the initiator and therefore the perfecter of your believing.

Beloved,when your believing becomes faulty, Jesus is the only one who can fix it. Peter began to doubt the words of Jesus- the words that beckoned on him to come. He doubted because he took his focus from Jesus, focusing instead on his limitations as a man and the challenges around. But when he began to sink and couldn't help himself, he cried out to Grace. Saints, Grace is always around to save from all challenges.
Brothers and sisters, keep looking and keep living; look to Jesus and live.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, my gaze is fixed on You from now on. I look away from all issues and challenges. Thank You Lord for helping me live a victorious life.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: Look Away From Yourself Part 4 by wahihi(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2013
AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Customize Churches..attends Only Their Church? / They Shall Inherit World Without End / Is Life A Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.