Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,864 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) (2871 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2013
His ordered arrest by Nasarawa Governor, Umaru Tanko Al-Makura turned bloody, as about 43 Policemen were killed and set ablaze by the Ombatse Traditional Cults.
Over 16 Police officers are still missing in that mission botched by a Police Informant from the village, who informed his people of the intents of the Police.

The Chief Priest is still at large as the attempt to track him down continues.

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Wily2wily: 10:47am On May 16, 2013
Nice Chief Priest

1 Like

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Les: 11:08am On May 16, 2013
They have seen an old man they can overpower come begin de flex muscle...........

Leave this old man alone and confront Boko boys for once, cowards...

5 Likes

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Psylas(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2013
FG should grant him amnesty
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2013
Why is the guy dressed like Scorpion from MortalKombatIII?

7 Likes

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Culbobby(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2013
Les: They have seen an old man they can overpower come begin de flex muscle...........

what kind of sentimental talk is that. So because na old man,he's free to kill his fellow man? Put yourself in the shoes of the families of the slained police officers,then you'd know better than to type unwisely. That oldie needs to visit the hangman.

3 Likes

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Tolexander: 11:24am On May 16, 2013
Instead of them to go after the god itself and arrest it, they are after the arrest of the priest.

What if the god now raising many priests?

2 Likes

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 16, 2013
His gods have deceived him.

Now he will never know peace on the earth again!
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by nairalad: 11:32am On May 16, 2013
If 100 security men died trying to capture this man what makes them think we civilians do to him?
They still did not tell us exactly what happened to these police men.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by tpia5: 11:34am On May 16, 2013
That looks like a bulletproof vest, but nigerians will call it charms.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2013
Les: They have seen an old man they can overpower come begin de flex muscle...........

Since the old man behaved like a goat, he has cases to answer .
The law will take its toll on him because his sins will surely find him out wherever he is angry
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2013
Try it at your own risk
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by idupaul: 12:32pm On May 16, 2013
Nonsense have they arrested General Buhari for the atrocities commited by his Boko forces, have they arrested Asari Dokubo for threatening war if GEJ looses 2015?

Please remove that dirty wanted Caption from his name .. This man shall help lead the middlebelt forces to buffer Fulanis from making a way to the east when the civil war fully starts

2 Likes

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by anaying419: 12:43pm On May 16, 2013
He will be caught soon.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by alfaman1: 12:46pm On May 16, 2013
This man try o. Imagine killing scores of policemen with juju alone. Maybe they should pay him to use his juju fight boko haram.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by KnowAll(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2013
The man is fighting for d indigenious people. How would u yorubas feel having an igbo governor in lagos or how would d rivers people feel having an east cental igbo as d governor of rivers or cross rivers state. Same here d hausa / fulani should be driven out of nasarawa state.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by tyosho: 1:22pm On May 16, 2013
Culbobby: what kind of sentimental talk is that. So because na old man,he's free to kill his fellow man? Put yourself in the shoes of the families of the slained police officers,then you'd know better than to type unwisely. That oldie needs to visit the hangman.

Na wa o.which one is SLAINED police officers again.i tire.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by jidewin(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2013
So na dis paleh be de don of the bad boyz that wasted officers of the naija police force shey? Hmm e be like d man cook for jazz well well o.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by eagleeye2: 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
anaying419: He will be caught soon.
Go join NPF make you go catch am..... the once that went after him did not return to tell the tales.....
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2013
alfaman1: This man try o. Imagine killing scores of policemen with juju alone. Maybe they should pay him to use his juju fight boko haram.
Juju my arse. The police were caught unawares, end of.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2013
When and where was this photo taken?

Besides, shebi it has been suggested that the man magically changes his form and appearance at will. This means that his photo is meaningless since we can't be sure of what he looks like at the moment.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by omowolewa: 2:10pm On May 16, 2013
This is surprising! You mean only one man orchestrated the death of police battalion. embarassed

Get him abeg, he may have a clue to how Boko brothers operates or how there operation could be stopped. shocked wink
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by Alexgeneration(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2013
Federal government should grant him amnesty, abi the amnesty don finish?

1 Like

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by idupaul: 2:58pm On May 16, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Juju my arse. The police were caught unawares, end of.

Issokay
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by theripper2: 4:10pm On May 16, 2013
Baba, I dey hail o, I troway salute from one mile. I need small of those jazz o. I go ring u later
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by fkaz(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2013
I need to save this pics
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by goldfish80(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2013
I'd rather not speak ill of him,before person go begin chase me with cutlass for dream.
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2013
This man jazz don make my post dissapear

1 Like

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by saintneo(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why is the guy dressed like Scorpion from MortalKombatIII?
me Na Tobias Boon I see o! Noob Saibot!
Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by ClitorialDept: 7:27pm On May 16, 2013
They should employ him to flush bokos out.

These dudes want nothing to do with pislam and xtianity.

The fulani governor attempted a jihad with police mercs and the game bounced.

Abeg give this man an award.

1 Like

Re: WANTED - Chief Priest Of Ombatse (pic) by kayLion(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2013
The man na Olympic Medallist sef....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo Mistrust Cause Of Underdevelopment- Adebanjo / Breaking: Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold 5 Governors Hostage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.