Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) (1169 Views)

Picture Of Kardarshain's Family Back In The Days (photo) / You Won't Believe This! SEE Davido, B-red & Shina Rambo Back In The Days | PHOTO / "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by babadey(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2013
Innocent idibia aka 2face and chibuzo odogu aka faze back in the days at festac,lol grin

Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by Tolexander: 11:35am On May 16, 2013
Oh my God!

See 2face's outfit like an impotent wearing condom. Too oversized mehn!

All of them in the picture refused to represent. But thank God level don change now!

I bet 2face go vex if he sees this picture
Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 16, 2013
e don teh wey Tubaba don like Woman shaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by babadey(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2013
Tolexander: Oh my God!

See 2face's outfit like an impotent wearing condom. Too oversized mehn!

All of them in the picture refused to represent. But thank God level don change now!

I bet 2face go vex if he sees this picture
yoruba calls that outfit 'bambe' grin, even after two years the cloth go still size ham grin. He go surely vex anytime he sees this pixs grin. Checked some of ma old pixs too, i was like,menh,is this me grin
Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by Tolexander: 5:58pm On May 16, 2013
baba dey: yoruba calls that outfit 'bambe' grin, even after two years the cloth go still size ham grin. He go surely vex anytime he sees this pixs grin. Checked some of ma old pixs too, i was like,menh,is this me grin
ori e pe jo!
Tile ni e jare!

Na real bambe be that.

Remembering those xmas and new year trousers mum used to buy for us those days, we would need rolling them up to 4 steps cos we were still growing.
Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2013
Aboki ! grin grin grin
Re: 2 Face And Faze Back In The Days (photo) by gluv01(f): 2:08am On May 17, 2013
Mallam tongue

See how the girl kept her face like she is managing a smile, if she knew he would make it this big, all her teeth for open grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Gov.comrade Adams Oshiomole Hosted Comedians & Psquare On His Birthday / I Grew Up On A Farm In Oyo State- saka / Skales Girlfriend Insults Him On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.