Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States (21579 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by kundul: 1:30pm On May 16, 2013
As dey say it worths a thousand words. Its 4 ur viewing pleasure

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2013
I have relocated to Maiduguri and will be feeding you guyz with live updates and videos on the war which has just begun. I am on top of d situation.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ayd91(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2013
please guys post some pictures too (thought not at your own risk, some of this soldiers aren't camera friendly).
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 1:33pm On May 16, 2013
Joyfullyme:
Hmmm for you to still be there you done pass man oo lol

God dey my brother.. We'll continue to pray..
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by greall1: 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
Seun i never see any comment from hausa"s and Fulani"s residence at

Yobe,

Maiduguri

and adamawa,

is like dey no see light charge their phones or They are out of Nairaland.i believe we are still One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 16, 2013
Pedagogue:

Buhari's "violent and inciteful remark" energised boko haram? U are 1 of the many that sheepishly believe d propaganda of PDP!!!

I'll be glad if u can mention/name any associate(political or otherwise of Buhari that has been arrested for having connections to boko haram!

None, my dear, none!!!

All d suspects that have so far been arrested/questioned either belong to PDP or ANPP!!! I hate propaganda!!! Let's discuss facts!

I aint holding brief for the rtd. General, I just believe d Buhari boko haram typology is unwarranted !

As if we are not all witnesses to Buhari's campaign of terror?
2015 is still far, he has already promised that "dogs and baboons" will be soaked in blood.

The blood thirsty General should go and hide in shame because there is blood on his hands.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Madawaki01(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2013
Capnd143: #. . . .Cheif of defense staff says that the 2000 troops have been increased into 3000 and the have deployed the brutal "Desert force 1"
waoow,even d desert force..the most trained special force in d nigeria army,the word inscripted on their badge always send shivers down my spine.
"TRAINED TO KILL"
ONE MAN ONE BULLET
heard d human rights watch is watchin dem
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
kundul: As dey say it worths a thousand words. Its 4 ur viewing pleasure
lol see boys with tanks na! Wahala don gas 4 those jihadist!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
this thread is nice, but i hope its safe. Praying for citizens, prayingthat the soldiers will keep cool and be intelligent and calculated. Praying for those in authority.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by meetgaya: 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
i am in adamwa now. curfew has been declared from 6am to 6pm. i also learned that movement in Bama is from 7am to 3pm. lol
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ibrak90(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2013
duality: There is no need for threads like this. for security reasons.
Totaly in support of your suggestion .... We don't know who is reading....

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by papaejima1: 1:38pm On May 16, 2013
Don't know why. But seeing this picture somehow struck fear into me. And am down south too.
How much more the front row viewers?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 1:38pm On May 16, 2013
Chibuebem: keep safe, praying for u guys. I have friends from adamawa. They're happy about the soe. Keep safe
thanks brother..GOD bless U
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2013
Madawaki01: waoow,even d desert force..the most trained special force in d nigeria army,the word inscripted on their badge always send shivers down my spine.
"TRAINED TO KILL"
ONE MAN ONE BULLET
this is their logo[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/05/546032_248488531963530_2111647571_n2.jpg[/img]
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by papaejima1: 1:41pm On May 16, 2013
Madawaki01: waoow,even d desert force..the most trained special force in d nigeria army,the word inscripted on their badge always send shivers down my spine.
"TRAINED TO KILL"
ONE MAN ONE BULLET

Any yeye human right wey watch them too much will receive one bullet in the eye...
One man One bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by slikcipher(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2013
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE BLOCKED, ADMIN USE UR HEAD

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2013
A friend told me that schools were closed, most of the shop were not opened and just few civilian are seen on the street. It seem people are really scared of those military men deployed there.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 16, 2013
me likey.wipe them all off
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Jerry602(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2013
hollandis: Jonathan caused the death of civilians and the surge of boko haram .He would have arrested buhari during the first election for his violent and inciteful remarks.Since he got away with it , it only put strength in the minds of the trouble makers
xo if u were in jeg shoe u wud ve arrested buhari mumu.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2013
hollandis: Jonathan caused the death of civilians and the surge of boko haram .He would have arrested buhari during the first election for his violent and inciteful remarks.Since he got away with it , it only put strength in the minds of the trouble makers
now we have a female version of musiwa, regards to bros ooo
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by seaman007: 2:03pm On May 16, 2013
Mehn see soildier,who would not be afraid after seeing this
Wait oo where re the so called boko boys,

Abeg anybody wey no get faith in our nigerian army
Must be dreaming.
They are the best
ONE MAN,ONE bULLET I like that

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 16, 2013
KakBala: i'm a girl o.. Lol
'Obinrin bi okunrin'
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ksusi: 2:03pm On May 16, 2013
Is better for reasable man to talk in this kind of forum reasonably,hw is Buhari get link to bh.Remember the beginning of bh insurgency when was that?What of GEJ that said they are in his cabinet,.....why dont you blame or ask him to point them so that peace will reign
Are you hired for this task?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 16, 2013
Am loving this
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by REMMEI(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2013
just wondering if this kinda thread is really important at a time like this..
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 16, 2013
seaman007: Mehn see soildier,who would not be afraid after seeing this
Wait oo where re the so called boko boys,

Abeg anybody wey no get faith in our nigerian army
Must be dreaming.
They are the best
ONE MAN,ONE bULLET I like that

Dem born dem well?...they are just bunch of cowards, they should come out and defend their republic
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by omiobo: 2:09pm On May 16, 2013
slikcipher: THIS THREAD SHOULD BE BLOCKED, ADMIN USE UR HEAD
block for what,junadu? We need to know scores,who dey lead?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by nairalad: 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
Capnd143: this is their logo[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/05/546032_248488531963530_2111647571_n2.jpg[/img]

^
Is it supposed to be "trained to kill" or 'train to kill"?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2013
May God help us
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2013
I cannot reach my family members in Maiduguri
God protect them
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Godmann(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2013
papaejima1:

Any yeye human right wey watch them too much will receive one bullet in the eye...
One man One bullet.

The bullet will come your way. You will not die, but will live to feel the pains of what you wish others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Killed 150 Boko Haram Fighters, Rescued 36 — Army / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.