Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States (21573 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by charles0922(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2013
Capnd143: #. . . .Cheif of defense staff says that the 2000 troops have been increased into 3000 and the have deployed the brutal "Desert force 1"
Brutal Desert force 1-source please?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ademo1: 9:43pm On May 16, 2013
Whitehorse: Moderators,

I'll strongly suggest you guys have a discussion with your boss about what is being posted on Nairaland about the on going activities in the states with SoE. The ways things are right now, you might have to self censor yourselves on certain posts or pictures.

Just play it safe, it would be very sad if Seun ends up with SSS or DMI or whatever those guys are called and Nairaland taken offline. Just be careful, things are very delicate right now. Even a blind man can see the government/military have taken down most of the internet/telecoms in the affected states...

Guy, ur sense dey work. the fact is that i love this thread cos i want to be carried along with what is happenin but the situation at hand may not permit this kind of thread cos of security reason. i love NL so therefore, my advice to Seun is to close this thread to avoid any intimidation even if not arrest. pls
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by VolvoS60(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Archaic logo. Crude unintelligent power. That was the same power you wanted to show in Nasarawa when a simple shrine man, took the lives of over 100 policemen. Shameless idoits

^^^^

The truth you have brought forward is lost on your critics. Some of them are nothing more than young men excited at the prospect of a bloodbath - a bloodbath they know they are safe from. Its a pity they are not asking probing questions, the answers to which will make sure this boko haram nonsense and the nassarawa killings never happen again.

The soldiers should go in and do their job (without breaking the law in any way). But we should always remember that power (and force) must always be used intelligently for it to be truly effective.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by sol2galay: 10:25pm On May 16, 2013
babyosisi: I cannot reach my family members in Maiduguri
God protect them

baby what are they still doing there? ukpana okpoko gburu okwanu nti chiri ya. May God protect them sha!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2013
i am in adamawa nw skuling......i ws in town(as in d major areas) today o boy d rate at wich army re troopin into dis town guy u will tink dey re here 2 kil us all cos dey ova plenty nd wel equipd wit animations.........i cnt jst wait 2 finish dis semesta exam mak i go bck lag cos here is nt a place 2 be
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 12:05am On May 17, 2013
KakBala: I'm in Jimeta in Adamawa state.. Presently, police have been relieved of their job.. Ive not seen any police checkpoint 2day.. I heard d soldiers have arrived.. I'm hoping to see them start their work 2day..
...............u b indigene or na skul bring u cum yola cos i cnt imagine hww ladies dey cope 4 here ooooo
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by born2fuckpussy: 12:48am On May 17, 2013
Whitehorse: Moderators,

I'll strongly suggest you guys have a discussion with your boss about what is being posted on Nairaland about the on going activities in the states with SoE. The ways things are right now, you might have to self censor yourselves on certain posts or pictures.

Just play it safe, it would be very sad if Seun ends up with SSS or DMI or whatever those guys are called and Nairaland taken offline. Just be careful, things are very delicate right now. Even a blind man can see the government/military have taken down most of the internet/telecoms in the affected states...
a lot of nairaland be happy if Seun end up with SSS but nairaland should not go offline, he has frustrated me with banned almost 10 times...who cares if SSS parade seun and his co moderators, we will be using nairaland without disturbance from seun and co. Then I can succesful post naked picss and love peddlers pic successful on sexuality forum
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by NigeriaMusic: 1:37am On May 17, 2013
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ndukwejoe(m): 4:41am On May 17, 2013
i am interested in the scores, i know say boko haram members go quick go heaven sorry hell in those SOE states.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Daniel058(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2013
KakBala: i'm a girl o.. Lol
lol!
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Asemo11(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2013
Pedagogue:

Buhari's "violent and inciteful remark" energised boko haram? U are 1 of the many that sheepishly believe d propaganda of PDP!!!

I'll be glad if u can mention/name any associate(political or otherwise of Buhari that has been arrested for having connections to boko haram!

None, my dear, none!!!

All d suspects that have so far been arrested/questioned either belong to PDP or ANPP!!! I hate propaganda!!! Let's discuss facts!

I aint holding brief for the rtd. General, I just believe d Buhari boko haram typology is unwarranted !

If u tell someone, 'i will kill u' and the person dies days after. Who should be held responsible? Think!
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2013
charles0922:
Brutal Desert force 1-source please?
beeagle blog
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Ochek: 8:20am On May 17, 2013
Metallurgist: typical idi-ot, clueless and an illitra-te as far as inetrnational policy and diplomacy is concern, you really think the USA and isreal care about african xtains? Or anybody else apart from themselves and there interest. They do prefer the saudis or afgans(that benefit them) than the papacy

Shame on ur shallow mentality. Whose talking about xtians here? Now i know it is ur type that keep info from security operatives and hide the boko boys (if you re not one) cos you think it is a good Jihad fight. #InoBlameYou#
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Ochek: 8:22am On May 17, 2013
Asemo11: .

If u tell someone, 'i will kill u' and the person dies days after. Who should be held responsible? Think!

Me! Simple logic. No evidence but go ask court. Them go say i be number 1 suspect.
Point well gotten.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 8:30am On May 17, 2013
oyetunji12: ...............u b indigene or na skul bring u cum yola cos i cnt imagine hww ladies dey cope 4 here ooooo
i'm a corp member
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by phemmy88(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2013
Emusan:

which south there?

South-West, South-South, South-East.

Any region dat has SOUTH attached to it bro
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by eagleeye2: 3:28pm On May 17, 2013
KakBala: i'm a corp member
Una no dey like hear....... wetin you still dey do there *corfa*?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Presidential And Senatorial Results From Imo State / Petroleum: Aradel Holdings Modular Refinery Ready For Operation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.