Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cheaters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheaters (1365 Views)

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Women Forgive Cheaters (but Men Don’t) / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheaters by 2rifty(f): 1:46pm On May 16, 2013
What do u call a man dat calls hes wife in bed with his mistress by his side....plz any name @ all is allowed...
Re: Cheaters by coogar: 3:06pm On May 16, 2013
2rifty: What do u call a man dat calls hes wife in bed with his mistress by his side....plz any name @ all is allowed...

he's a smart man!
Re: Cheaters by 2rifty(f): 3:15pm On May 16, 2013
coogar:

he's a smart man!
.....ha! Do u encourage such!?
Re: Cheaters by coogar: 3:21pm On May 16, 2013
2rifty: .....ha! Do u encourage such!?

i like intelligent people..... instead of focusing on the man, how about deriding the home destroyer aka mistress.
Re: Cheaters by 2rifty(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2013
coogar:

i like intelligent people..... instead of focusing on the man, how about deriding the home destroyer aka mistress.
nw datz a thought....
Re: Cheaters by Tinkybabe(f): 3:39pm On May 16, 2013
Calm down missy,was referring to your opening post not topic
2rifty: What do u call a man dat calls heshis wife in bed with his mistress by his side....plz any name @ all is allowed...

The mistress isn't the one crying foul here..she's probably a LovePeddler and doesn't owe it to anyone to be faithful.The man in question has a duty of staying faithful to his wife.He's obligated based on the vow he took on his wedding day.He no longer live for himself alone but for his wife and kids inclusive.
Not exonerating the mistress(far from it) but if we are apportioning blame,the man gets the bulk of it
dayokanu:

Yes the mistress knew this man was married yet slept with him?

For all we know,this man could(and would) visit commercial sex workers if turned down by ladies and this is in response to
coogar:

women are their own worst enemies. if women put a united front to stop following other women's partners, there would be no room for infidelity.
And more often than not,these men go after these girls.
Re: Cheaters by coogar: 3:42pm On May 16, 2013
2rifty: nw datz a thought....

you can close the thread now.....

women are their own worst enemies. if women put a united front to stop following other women's partners, there would be no room for infidelity.

this mistress knows the man is married to a fellow woman like her.......if women love themselves why would she agree to date someone else's husband. was she forced to date a married man at knife point? gun point?

Tinkybabe:
@Coogar, why are you so anti-female? The mistress should be held responsible while the man goes scot free? Seriously

is the mistress aware the man is married or not? was she forced into it?? women can't be the victims and the culprits at the same time. which is which?

P.S. cheaters = cheats. it's very correct!
Re: Cheaters by 2rifty(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2013
P.S. cheaters = cheats. it's very correct![/quote]hey someone cant make a lil' mistake headteacherif u want 2 school someone baby...i have the perfect school 4 ya....n this is NL coogar every1 makes mistakes...
Re: Cheaters by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On May 16, 2013
Tinkybabe: @Coogar, why are you so anti-female? The mistress should be held responsible while the man goes scot free? Seriously

Yes the mistress knew this man was married yet slept with him?
Re: Cheaters by plaetton: 7:42pm On May 16, 2013
The man is smart. He is securing his base.
The mistress is less important in the grand scheme of things, and is easily dispensible.
Re: Cheaters by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2013
ChopCleanMouth man!
Re: Cheaters by Connoisseur(m): 11:21pm On May 16, 2013
2rifty: What do u call a man dat calls hes wife in bed with his mistress by his side....plz any name @ all is allowed...

did it happen to you
Re: Cheaters by baby124: 11:34pm On May 16, 2013
Poor you! Next time he tries it make sure you moan loudly so wifey can hear. Whatever he does next after that will help you weigh his love for you, and help you decide what name suits him best. Cheers!
Re: Cheaters by Nobody: 12:43am On May 17, 2013
^^ she dare not or she's doomed. How's she gonna pay her bills? married men are more caring than those single lads. Don't tell me these ladies don't recognize married men when they see/ meet them? I don't buy these bullock pity stories.

Women are their own worst enemies, they want what you have and don't give a hoot what you went through with that good looking sexy made man.

One thing I know for sure tho , you can't plant a corn and harvest yams, karma's a biatch cool

2 Likes

Re: Cheaters by baby124: 1:08am On May 17, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^ she dare not or she's doomed. How's she gonna pay her bills? married men are more caring than those single lads. Don't tell me these ladies don't recognize married men when they see/ meet them? I don't buy these bullock pity stories.

Women are their own worst enemies, they want what you have and don't give a hoot what you went through with that good looking sexy made man.

One thing I know for sure tho , you can't plant a corn and harvest yams, karma's a biatch cool
Oh, she knows he's married. She mentioned mistress in her OP.LOL! She wants him to respect her and mistress time. I am just helping her realize her dream. Wetin concern me. The man doesn't deserve any consideration. And this type of mistress will have more than one ATM. SMH
Re: Cheaters by biolabee(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2013

A married man with a content mistress

Dazall

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Present Ideas For Eight Types Of Mother-in-laws / Most Valuable Advice For Intending Couples Before Marriage / Dealing With A Frigid Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.