Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God (67942 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Holyede: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=Rossikk post=15756141]

Do you have any proof of the existence of a being known as ''Jesus''? I've searched, and I've seen no proof he ever existed.
You will find proof of Jesus's existence the HARD WAY if you DIE unrepented. You have reason to worry indeed.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Holyede: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rossikk:

Do you have any proof of the existence of a being known as ''Jesus''? I've searched, and I've seen no proof he ever existed.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Holyede: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=AtheistD post=15761827]

Take it easy... you seem to be having a psychotic episode : Absolute spiritual simpleton or a demon in human form. In case you are in the former category, you will SOBER up the SECOND you die....
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Holyede: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=AtheistD post=15761827]

Take it easy... you seem to be having a psychotic episode :
Absolute spiritual simpleton or a demon in human form. In case you are in the former category, you will SOBER up the SECOND you die....
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by ThatOneGuy1477: 5:21am On Mar 06, 2018
If Satan didn't let Adam and Eve eat the apple from the tree then this generation would become beastality (soz I suck at spelling)
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Tony131065: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Ok here goes my concerns . Satan Lucifer tried to seat in the Almighty Iam that Iam rulers chair . Because of this he was thrown out of heaven to earth. God Almighty Iam that Iam created Adam in his own image. Out of Adam’s rib he created Eve without Adam requesting a female partner. Now God Almighty Iam that Iam knows the Past , Present and Future before it happens. So God Almighty Iam that Iam knew that Eve would be fooled by Satan Lucifer Devil the snake and eat of the Apple of the Forbidden tree ! God Almighty Iam that Iam knew Eve would convince Adam to eat from the Apple of the Forbidden tree. Why did God Almighty Iam that Iam do this ? The punishment for the bite of the Apple of the the Forbidden tree DEATH, SICKNESS, WORK and PAINFUL CHILD BEARING. What was Satan Lucifer Devils punishment Death NO Sickness NO he was kicked out of heaven to be fooled and temp man for life, Now God Almighty Iam that Iam loves man ? No it would seem he love Satan Lucifer Devil way more than man. The actions dictate that God Almighty Iam that Iam made man to suffer. Even when tries to satisfy God Almighty Iam that Iam God makes him suffer needlessly like Job . To suffer al types of you sickness, loss of love ones and all riches because of a wager ! Hey but God Almighty Iam that Iam loves man ! Last but not least he has his only begotten son killed to prove a point to man kind . Iam a jealous and evil God and you can be part of my unjust kingdom if you close your eyes and love all the injustice I will provide you with in life with death to cherish.
Re: The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God by Maynnmann: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
You are right lol.
YALDABOATH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleman’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 4 Others / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.