Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

African China Arrested For Rape In London? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African China Arrested For Rape In London? (17004 Views)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by hotangel2(f): 12:25am On May 17, 2006
What kinda woman would make herself drunk, when she knows she's not with someone who can drive her home.

Didn't she plan on how to get home? what to do after the party? Shebi was drinking! ABi dem force her?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:27am On May 17, 2006
so if Seun touched u up after a nite out, its kool because u agreed to stay over at his place wink
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:46am On May 17, 2006
Gold-digger!!!!!!!!!!!That beyyaatch is a GOLD-Digger
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Idekeson(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2006
Unfortunately, no one told him that it's a different ball game dealing with women abroad, especially if you're in the public eye. The way most guys relate to women in Naija, that usually do not raise an eyebrow, will put you in trouble abroad, even if you claim innocent.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by diyobdw(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2006
when you are drunk you tend to exaggerate everything. may be when she said "NO i just want to sleep" his brain exaggerate it to "i want to sleep with u" .
The power of liqour grin
what was she expect'g? a nice night lay'g side by side till dawn hissed
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by micklplus(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2006
Dont mind those people, they just want to get some money from the guy ! His hard earned money ! it is really a pathetic story. The girl is desperate and callous ! And mind you, she was galloping and ringlling when my guy was working on her oooo and now, she started crying RAPE ! RAPE !! RAPE !!!

And also, African China should have known better than to just get a babe, get drunk and get down ! u dont do that abroad cos those BEeeeeeAAAAAAA tttttttch are heartless and something else !

I feel for him and i hope he has learnt his lessons .
I wish him best of luck
Cheers
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by kimba(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2006
left Nigeria to go get drunk in the U.K?
hes not an original China man, too bad I cant help him

too bad
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by opeemi1(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2006
Well I see it as the same in Nigeria, they get us with all this kind of assaults and all, and the yahoo boys too get them back by scamming them, so the World is a circle, so whatever u do has it own consequences.

There men are being scammed and our men are facing setups by unrulely charges.

Whatever goes around comes around.  lipsrsealed
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by alheri(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2006
Its a pity the law supports such nonsence. Am a woman and if I decide to get drunk and follow a man to his room that late, then am ready for action! Imagine, it was in the morning she even called the police, whats the guarantee she didnt plan it all along. As long as he didnt force her to drink and later to his room, then she deserved what she got. Am sorry if am sounding rude but why else would a grown up woman get drunk and follow a man to his room if not for some sex? The story is quite vague for now, guess time will reveal the real story.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by bolex(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2006
lol

nigga raped

is he in LOndon or Naija prison

?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Idekeson(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2006
alheri:

Its a pity the law supports such nonsence. Am a woman and if I decide to get drunk and follow a man to his room that late, then am ready for action! Imagine, it was in the morning she even called the police, whats the guarantee she didnt plan it all along. As long as he didnt force her to drink and later to his room, then she deserved what she got. Am sorry if am sounding rude but why else would a grown up woman get drunk and follow a man to his room if not for some sex? The story is quite vague for now, guess time will reveal the real story.

Please don't voice this opinion outside of Nairaland forum. Been stupid should never be an excuse for someone to commit a serious crime like rape on you.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2006
alheri:

really?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Badman888(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2006
alheri:

are you serious?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by JERRYMAG4(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2006
i don't think he rapped since they were both drunk.but why it is that Nigeria guys like potrail other countries than theres.Chinaboy or what is ti called,always put on GHana logo on his hand.Why not Nigeria logo or is he ashame of his country.I need somebody to tell me.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by DaHitler(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2006
If you do not have at least some shame in regards to Nigeria, something is wrong with you.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by cyrstal(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2006
people shouldnt blame african china . both were drunk as the article stated. its kind of suspicious for the lady to cry rape cos we all know that a lady who follows a celebrity to a hotel room drunk obviously wanna get laid. so why cry bloody rape later on.

the girl gat some serious agender going on . i dont blame her thou. maybe she's broke. easy access to money.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by bolex(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2006
mehn

this thing don happen to me before

na sense I use finish the whole thing up

The gal's bf was there after I was done

& she cried RAPE

shocked shocked shocked shocked

she was gonna go report to the police when God took control

I told dem all to f*ck off and if she was sure I raped her

She should tell me where ma birth mark is ?

She sounded like a fool cos I proved to them all even her dumb bf she gave it all up

(under lil intoxication wink cos she was responding)

anywayz

It's life

You do sweet thing and end up in a bitter place

lol

African China

make i go recuse the guy for prison
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2006
go rescue am for prison now, use this naija line " Do you know who my father is "  cool  cool  cool
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by OldGlory1(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2006
Bolex

U sure do talk a lot, but you usually make little sense. Just my observation. It is either you are young and ignorant, or you like hearing yourself talk. I am sure in person u must also talk quite a bit huh?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by GL(f): 12:19am On May 18, 2006
What was the girl expecting to do in his room anyway? It's to be expected - she attended a party with him, they both got drunk and retired to his room, what else was she asking for? She got what she asked for, African China is innocent.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by rikkyjen(m): 1:00am On May 18, 2006
@GL,  Go Tell that to the Bobbies at scotland yard!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Scorpio(f): 3:16am On May 18, 2006
When you are in Rome, act like d romans do not like nija's. too bad, n e hoo, he'll survive, he aint d first n if London's wat i think, his popularity will increase. lmao!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by alheri(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2006
@idekeson,loverbwoy & Badman888. Yes am very serious about what I said. Lets stop pretending because we aint kids hear. If I plan to get drunk at a party, I'd make arrangements on how to get home. I wouldnt follow a guy to his hotel room(not even his house oh) when am drunk at the dead of the night and be expecting we'd be having a prayer meeting in his room. Am not saying all guys would want to have sex in the situation like that, but the average club hopper and most celebrity are always out to have a good time.

None of you has asked if this lady just met Chinagorom at the party or if they've been friends before then. If its the former, why should a lady folow a guy she has never met before to his hotel room drunk at that time of the night if shes not looking for trouble? And in the case of the latter, Its probably something they've done before and shes probably feeling bad about something this time around or he didnt pay the usual/agreed amount. It all goes two ways.

I've heard of cases like that and most times the girls are just suffering from a bout of guilt and shame in the morning. Have you guys wandered how come she only called the police in the morning? Was it because she woke and realised what she had done with the celebrity and felt ashamed and so decided to call the police and claim rape ?Did it occur to you guys, that though she was drunk she fully participated in the sex/watever and even enjoyed herself? And just because in the MORNING she realised she wasnt feeling comfortable she can decide to shout rape? It has not been said anywhere that he forced her to drink or that he got her drunk. They were at a party and were both drinking like mature adults with choices.

Like I said, am a woman and I think rape is one of the worst crimes against womanhood but I believe some situations can be avoided. Thanks and of because thats just  my opinion!
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by bolex(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2006
lol

Old glory

you heard

when u in Rome behave like a Roman

When you on the tree

act like a monkey

To get a banana from a monkey, you gotta be a monkey

i forgot to mention I just arrived in London then grin

I would have been African China no 2

Anywayz , sex is bad

ability to ZIP _ UP keeps you out of trouble
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Skidoc(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2006
Could she have been drugged? Maybe something was popped into her drink. Just maybe , because I don't understand how she would follow someone to his hotel room and cry foul the next morning. undecided
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2006
following someone to their room doesnt still make it okay to take advantage!

getting drunk is not an excuse!

knowing him is not an excuse for him to do whatever!!

even if she calls the police 3months afterwards, he would have been arrested and the matter would still be investigated!!

will u call the police when someone is ontop of you?
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Eastcoast(f): 2:22am On May 19, 2006
@hotangel, i don't quite agree with your answers. i'm even kind of shocked by your response. the corps don't play with issues like this whether it is your brother that hit you(domestic violence) or whatever. I have a friend was in this kind of trouble few months ago. They didn't take it lightly. Luckily for him, his cell phone recorder was on and that was what saved the day.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Eastcoast(f): 2:22am On May 19, 2006
let me try to google his name and see whether it wil come up on a police report.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by trakos(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2006
i think the guy was not at fault.they were both drunk and also did the thing together
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by akani(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2006
i actually appreciate most members on this issue who contributed immensely in againsting treacherous felony levied against china.i used this word because the allegation might not be truthful with valid evidence to proved this but lets assume that we all are commenting on probability because we are not the living withness of the senerio.

Actually, i wil be talking based on probability that the allegation may be a total setup  due to some reasons:

It may be that both of them may be having affairs concealable which at the end their aggreement were not met.

It may happen that he was setup by its counterparts while he was lured under the  pretext of drunkness hence rape came in to defile his reputation since they believe that (rape)is one of the vital offence. because i see no reason why she should go to sleep in a guy's room while unconscious,  its uncalled for! also i believed that china is not strange to her i mean both (friendly) if not for setup.

Even if the issue of rape is real,it would have been treated privately not publicly afterall there are other worst crime commited by most  of our people but treated privately. well that is the angle of perception i could view it.
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by Scorpio(f): 10:26pm On May 24, 2006
Rape treated privately outside the shores of nija and a black man involved? i think not my brother
Re: African China Arrested For Rape In London? by ddizzle(f): 7:19am On May 25, 2006
make dem the swo! they go jo!! if na joke make she own up oh cuz tht man neva get serious pay to settle for court oh , lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naijagistlive Update: Police Declare Matharoo Sisters Wanted, Surety Imprisoned / Yusuf Sule Saulawa Jailed For 7 Years For N2.5m Fraud (Photo) / Hardship: Taraba Residents Now Stealing Farm Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.