Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Outfit Of The Day - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Outfit Of The Day (1133 Views)

Outfit Of The Day OOTD#4 / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outfit Of The Day by OsezyBlessing(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2013
Hit or miss

Re: Outfit Of The Day by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 16, 2013
for me, it's a hit
Re: Outfit Of The Day by uzoo: 7:01pm On May 16, 2013
hit! Hit! in fact,greatest hits wink of nairaland

##(breathes sigh of relief).. Thank God !! for once its not '' Check out Rita Dominic In stripped Uniform'' or '' Mercy Johnson wears a pink Blazer'' , '' Tonto Dike sheds 10 pounds of fat from wiping off make up and tattoo'''.

i am loving that skirt kiss or is it a dress. i've got those pumps too but in a slightly darker shade. (see pics)

Re: Outfit Of The Day by Nobody: 1:39am On May 17, 2013
Hit! But there's something about those kind of shoes I don't like. Too much pomp in front. Makes the shoes look heavy.
Re: Outfit Of The Day by onnari(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2013
Bless u osezyblessing, this hread is indeed a breath o fresh air! Love d look buh woulda prefered nude or metallic shoes, as I feel this one on, looks too predictable and matchy
Re: Outfit Of The Day by tjskii(f): 8:58am On May 17, 2013
Lov the jacket,need to get me one in that color, kiss
Re: Outfit Of The Day by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2013
hmmm!! She looks sooo..colourful! So not my style! Just soo much goin on! The dress was colourful enuf,she didn't need extra colours the platform and jacket gave her! The neckpieces is chunky enuf,no need for d extra length earings! She looks ok sha! Jst somefn i won't wear at all!

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Hair Trimmer/remover/shaver / New Arrivals From Dubia!!! / See Who Tied Gele On Jumpsuit To BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.