Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) (23324 Views)

All African Countries And Their Independence Days, Colonial Names / Top 12 Most Racist Countries In The World / Washington Murders Countries And The US Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2013
actually, everything in this post is actually the opposite practically. Mtcheew!

The fact that this propaganda 'ranking'(just like every other ranking) was made by a western organization proves everything! See as Blue colour yapa for their continent! who doesn't know they are and will always be the father of racism? Rubbish! angry

4 Likes

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Excel23: 10:56pm On May 17, 2013
pipeewa: Don't know why I feel this when I meet a chinese. I just compare them with china products(Chinko) we see in Nigeria. As if the people are also fake. By thier fruits you shall know them. Am I alone here?
absolutely
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by oncolor1: 11:25pm On May 17, 2013
Every Nigerian knows this survey results is incorrect as regards Nigeria. According to the survey report, they ask people if they will like to have someone from another race as a neighbor, if that is indeed the question asked, I am 100% sure every Nigerian will say they prefer to have a white, Lebanese or even Chinese as a neighbor even preferably to their fellow Nigerian because in our minds it automatically elevates our status if we have a foreign neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2013
So what's with this topic that was put on the FP just yesterday?
www.nairaland.com/1292924/nigeria-among-worlds-most-racist
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Nehemiah459(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2013
Paper must sell and website must have traffic. My question is that have they stayed/lived with this group of people before?
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2013
190: Nigeria is more racial than even russians or any other group

if you doubt it...

ask yourself

how many of you nigerians can date or live with an ALBINO angry angry weather hes moderator or not did someone just tried to say sexskillz.oh no.wat a pity.btw I'm very liberal anybody i can roll with as long as you are nice to me.i'll be nice to you

how many nigerians talk 2 albino's
live with albinos
roll with albinos

arent albino's nigerians too undecided

nigerians - r-a-c-i-al beings
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by TarryFour: 12:38am On May 18, 2013
Well the pollsters must be out of their heads if not their minds. Britain Today rank among the leading racist countries in the whole world! If ou are not living in Britain, then get hold of their press!

1 Like

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by RickyRoss1(m): 1:00am On May 18, 2013
This is a very stupid and biased report/survey.
To get the correct info they need to ask us that travel a lot how far. Within the last 2 months I have been to 6 countries in Africa and Asia. I know for a fact Asia and Eastern Europe are by far the most racist regions on earth.

In Asia those frog faced toads will walk out on you if u board the same train with them, they will just leave the wagon for you simply bc you are black.

IN EASTERN EUROPE they will openly call you MONKEY and throw banana at you and if you dare complain they will Cut your meat into pieces while people are watching openly. This is no joke, I have been to Russia and Ukraine so I know. And I have many friends studying in Eastern Europe till date.

I know Europeans and Americans are no saints but they are mostly educated folks and cannot openly abuse you racially.

In every black African country I have been to, we worship white people as demi Gods and this is a fact. That Igbos and Yoruba's fight on nairaland everyday doesn't mean we hate each other. If you think we hate each other then try visiting Ghanaweb then you will know. Just type "THE EWE EVIL LIST UPDATED" then you will weep. In Ghana they blame each other daily for their problems. Ashantis are always reminded they are mostly rusted metal dealers, drug pushers and they make up 80% of Ghanaian prostitutes in Italy. Ewes are called nation wreckers, diabolic, trokosi Ritualists etc. They are always reminded how they came from Togo and would soon be deported to Togo. The blame game is endless.

6 Likes

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Godogwu: 3:55am On May 18, 2013
Nigeria.... Racist Very amusing.
Like the entire thing looks too sketchy....
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by toshmann(m): 4:01am On May 18, 2013
USA 3.8%? shocked . . . . grin
I no talk lipsrsealed. grin

May be the survey was done in New York cheesy
Or Maryland smiley

Definitely not in . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by anonymous6(f): 4:31am On May 18, 2013
I am not surprised with number 1 to 5 in the least tolerant
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by safarigirl(f): 5:43am On May 18, 2013
So the countries occupied by a good number of whites as citizens are less racist than those with a high percentage of indigenous dwellers who aren't white.

I laugh in swahili, even this survey is racist.

Wasn't it in this same USA that a black kid, Treyvon Martin was killed by a trigger-happy red-neck simply cos the teen was taking a walk?

This USA that the cops pull over a brutha in this 2013 cos he's driving a nice car and question him like he committed crimes against humanity
?

Even in the hong-kong sh#* like that don't happen, so what fuckery are these oyibos spewing?
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Solozzo(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2013
Please take particular note of Nigeria's high racist attitude as attested to in this research. We are also quite tribalistic.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by mu2sa2: 7:26am On May 18, 2013
50calibre: This poll is hokum. I can tell you that Nigeria is not racist, as a matter of fact, nigerians value other races better than they value theirs. A white or asian or indian person gets preferential treatment in Nigeria. I've seen nigerian girls dating an Indian or Lebanese, and then prancing around like they are on top of the world.
I don't think nigerians are rascists at all. I doubt if there is any nigerian who cares about the race of his neighbour.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Nobody: 8:04am On May 18, 2013
edited
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by francollins: 8:08am On May 18, 2013
These white people; always feeding the media with lies to make them look good. Am not saying those arab countries are not racist but they europeans are the worst, especially the duo of France and Russia. Too many red necks here too in the states who cant stand the sight of black people.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by NosaHenry(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2013
Rubbish research. How can SA be more tollerant than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by toskut(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2013
Waoh, i am shocked Naija is in that list. Just wondering though
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by jaybee488(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2013
F*** the world.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by egregous: 11:08am On May 18, 2013
BATTABOX street survey about attitude towards the different race neighbors should be more truthful then such probe conducted in Washington Post offices.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Syenite(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2013
Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior or superior.[1][2][3]-Wikipedia.org.

Nigerians any where in the world(especially in other African countries) are guilty of feeling superior to other nationals. Not surprised we are among the top racist nations.

1 Like

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by egregous: 12:20pm On May 18, 2013
"feeling superior to other nationals" doesn't yet mean feeling superior to other "biological groups called races".
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Freiburger(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2013
The map is logic.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Freiburger(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Rubbish research. How can SA be more tollerant than Nigeria
It ain't rubbish, Nigeria is more of a rasist country than South- Africa.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Anvaller: 12:32pm On May 18, 2013
Oh Come on now! What kind of survey is this,
I can agree with Canada and U.K being tolerant but USA Oh don't feed me with that crap. Racism is alive over there.. (Just live in canada for sometime and then stroll across border to just detroit for example and u go hear am"wink but u won't know it cos of the so called "Political Correctness" americans would lie even in the survey cos they wanna be politically correct. They are only pretending to be tolerant because they don't wanna be seen as the "bad guy"... Americans feed too much on stereotypes, they are likely to relate with you with their perceived stereotype of you. At least as a black man, u have to always work extra hard to prove that u are not ghetto, dumb, uneducated and u aint about to rob them otherwise that's their perception of you. Why that? And if u look any arabic, even if u r not a muslim.. u have more problem than a black man. I am not saying all of them but a significant amount of them have this mindset. Blame it on their media that likes to blow just everything out of proportion. For them to rank usa as the same as canada and uk, I really just do not agree, they might be tolerant but not as much as those.
From my own observation, thats my opinion

3 Likes

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by dowjones(m): 12:56pm On May 18, 2013
There's nothing wrong in racially abusing INDIANS...furking ugly pple who put ALL thier good-looking faces on bollywood. Poor muhfurkers who get killed by elephants on the daily... garlic smelling, inbreeding gays with pasty colored complexion..i'm so angry right now.
Furck chinese too.. Murfucking dwarfs and them ghanians too need to be furked..ugly asss, hungry looking pieces of shit who dance alll day but cant comb thier hair !!

1 Like

Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by dasparrow: 1:04pm On May 18, 2013
dowjones: There's nothing wrong in racially abusing INDIANS...furking ugly pple who put ALL thier good-looking faces on bollywood. Poor muhfurkers who get killed by elephants on the daily... garlic smelling, inbreeding gays with pasty colored complexion..i'm so angry right now.
Furck chinese too.. Murfucking dwarfs and them ghanians too need to be furked..ugly asss, hungry looking pieces of shit who dance alll day but cant comb thier hair !!

LOL, chei! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by 419forlife: 1:13pm On May 18, 2013
dowjones: There's nothing wrong in racially abusing INDIANS...furking ugly pple who put ALL thier good-looking faces on bollywood. Poor muhfurkers who get killed by elephants on the daily... garlic smelling, inbreeding gays with pasty colored complexion..i'm so angry right now.

bloomberg rating gon up
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by dasparrow: 1:13pm On May 18, 2013
Freiburger:
It ain't rubbish, Nigeria is more of a rasist country than South- Africa.

Tribalist - yes

Racist - Hell no.

How can Nigeria be more racist than south Africa were racial segregation AKA Apartheid thrived for decades on end?

@Post

I have learnt to take white people and their surveys with a grain of salt. In other words, not seriously. They made white countries look like saints and indigenous nations with non-white populations look racist. Who do they think they are deceiving? USA and Europe is so racist, it is not even funny. White people who are the originators and founding fathers of racism coming to tell us we are racist. Ha! They ain't seen nothing yet. Maybe we should really start being racist towards them since they have chosen to accuse us falsely.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by toshmann(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2013
America 3.8% . . . .i'm still laughing grin

Definitely not the America where I live. Perhaps there's another America cheesy

UK? Story. When I was living in Cardiff, I use to enjoy the bus rides bc whenever I sit, most likely the white person would rather stand than sit next to me. I loved it though, more space to stretch my legs grin

Anyways, I've not been to India or Asia to compare. But let me say this, if you come from a respectable country, people tend to give you more respect.

Solution, fix our country, respect follows.
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Sheenor: 2:19pm On May 18, 2013
o.k........
Re: Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) by Rossikk(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2013
oncolor1: Every Nigerian knows this survey results is incorrect as regards Nigeria. According to the survey report, they ask people if they will like to have someone from another race as a neighbor, if that is indeed the question asked, I am 100% sure every Nigerian will say they prefer to have a white, Lebanese or even Chinese as a neighbor even preferably to their fellow Nigerian because in our minds it automatically elevates our status if we have a foreign neighbor.
Speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russians Focus On Next-generation Technologies : Yuri Borisov / UK Deputy PM, Dominic Raab Resigns Over Bullying Report / North Korea Joins Hypersonic Arms Race ( Pics , Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.