Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? (2058 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Boko Haram Defeats Camerooun Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 16, 2013
Please as much as we all believe that the Nigerian armed forces would exterminate the Boko rats, we should also consider that there might be a likelihood of the Boko rats defeating the Nigerian Armed forces.

If the Nigerian soldiers are defeated by the Boko rats, then what might be the consequences to Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole?

Please, mature comments needed here, no insults; if you are below 21 yrs, please dont comment.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2013
Don't even go their grin because all of us here in Nairaland will be immediately recruited into Nigerian Army without application. Prepare for war
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by born2fuckpussy: 1:15am On May 17, 2013
1. If boko haram defeat nigerians army, all innocent civilian will be recruited into army by force and will be trained for just 2 weeks to fight boko haram
2. If they still defeat, 10 yrs old children will be added to the adult civilians army and they may even go to extent of 7 yrs old which might make wars last for years and the entire northerners maybe see as boko haram
That is the biggest truth
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 1:16am On May 17, 2013
That mean I will never come back to Nigeria for the fear of being drafted into Nigerian military.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by born2fuckpussy: 1:24am On May 17, 2013
payless: That mean I will never come back to Nigeria for the fear of being drafted into Nigerian military.
coward, I will not leave this country, maybe you don't know some people will be flying into nigeria to fight for unity while coward will run away, you don't know people like you are the terrorist, not spirt

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 17, 2013
born2fuckpussy: coward, I will not leave this country, maybe you don't know some people will be flying into nigeria to fight for unity while coward will run away, you don't know people like you are the terrorist, not spirt

Good for you.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by fingard02k(m): 2:04am On May 17, 2013
Na porting tinz..even if na benin republic i go port
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Scarpon(m): 2:33am On May 17, 2013
defeat Nigeria ke just one sweep of airstrick and everything will go bom bom bow
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 4:21am On May 17, 2013
born2fuckpussy: 1. If boko haram defeat nigerians army, all innocent civilian will be recruited into army by force and will be trained for just 2 weeks to fight boko haram
2. If they still defeat, 10 yrs old children will be added to the adult civilians army and they may even go to extent of 7 yrs old which might make wars last for years and the entire northerners maybe see as boko haram
That is the biggest truth

Nna, no be small thing o.

Mods, front page please.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by musiwa26: 4:32am On May 17, 2013
if boko haram do that, nigeria is finished..
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by solomon111(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2013
Highly impossible.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 17, 2013
As difficult as d tail of a camel passing tru d eye of a needle
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 17, 2013
Has Taliban/AlQuada defeated Pakistan's government?
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by pomporiking: 7:06am On May 17, 2013
Errr!!it can't happen,if it gets out of hand we go abandon the north
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2013
Book haram is Nigerian soldiers lipsrsealed

Or ex soldiers! Stop kidding yourselves

1 Like

Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by strangest(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2013
US is UN soldiers just like Nigeria is ECOMOG.... It cant never happen but if it does, I will leave the country
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by OneNaira6: 7:29am On May 17, 2013
The fear BH leaving Nigeria and spreading their base like al queda would force African union as well as world union to get involved
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Omen100(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2013
There are some imaginable sh1ts that are lift unsaid.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 8:09am On May 17, 2013
Omen100: There are some imaginable sh1ts that are lift unsaid.

Why dont u say out d shits, so they wont smell again?
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 17, 2013
cogitoErgo: Has Taliban/AlQuada defeated Pakistan's government?

Yeap they have on several occassions, buh our own never reach like dat, it teks more dan a small group of normads to defeat d strongest african force.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by modextus(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2013
Highly impossible. Thrs ₪ø̲̣̣ buts about it self.

Λnd∂ thr's Λ say that goes.... "we should never think negative of something we have ₪ø̲̣̣ control of."
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by dridowu: 9:59am On May 17, 2013
That must not happen but if it does , dn by force by fire i must leave Nigeria
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by slimming: 10:11am On May 17, 2013
Defeating the military will equal to defeating a nation, so it is not possible for the military to fail like that.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Decapo: 10:15am On May 17, 2013
am below 21 so?
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2013
@op that can never happen, with the 2nd trongest military force in africa, except al qaeda terrorist join with Bh, then i might say can pull a strong fight. @dsame time lets hope this doesn't turn to a Civil War. Easterners in the not pls evacute!!
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Brimmie(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2013
Alhaji Jonathan Go Give Dem Heavy-Wait Shampion! grin grin
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 17, 2013
Wizee: @op that can never happen, with the 2nd trongest military force in africa, except al qaeda terrorist join with Bh, then i might say can pull a strong fight. @dsame time lets hope this doesn't turn to a Civil War. Easterners in the not pls evacute!!

Being the strongest military in africa doesnt directly correlate to an easy victory with a guerilla force.i.e usa in iraq, vietnam and afghanistan.

Impossibilities also have chances of being possibilities.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by tpia5: 11:32am On May 17, 2013
Una sha dey like to hope sha, any bad thing, una dey hope am.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2013
Only cowards will flee the country!
I would join the recruit with the rest!!
Aint go no where!!!
#TeamNigeria
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 17, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Only cowards will flee the country!
I would join the recruit with the rest!!
Aint go no where!!!
#TeamNigeria

Until then, all na mouth. kiss
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2013
mobuch:

Until then, all na mouth. kiss
Sha, sha, na true ooo! Hehehehehe
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 17, 2013
mobuch:

Being the strongest military in africa doesnt directly correlate to an easy victory with a guerilla force.i.e usa in iraq, vietnam and afghanistan.

Impossibilities also have chances of being possibilities.
even if all the bk-boys in west africa, they can never defeat the military. Except the military has an insider who xpose their plain to d bk boys. Bt if its goes anyhow, i'm ready to carry my riffle anyday anytym. Bt i pray CW doesn't happen bcoz wat i read and heard abt it is not worth xperiencin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesson To Nigerians Born In The UK: You Are Really Not British / I Watch My Utterances Now –jonathan / Who Else Has Seen This APC Banner On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.