Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? (2064 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Boko Haram Defeats Camerooun Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by overdrive(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2013
I don park my bag already heading to badagry to rent a one room apartment for me and my family,any adverse news we enter cotonou sharply afterall I never chop one naira government money make d ppl on top join d fight.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 17, 2013
overdrive: I don park my bag already heading to badagry to rent a one room apartment for me and my family,any adverse news we enter cotonou sharply afterall I never chop one naira government money make d ppl on top join d fight.

Are u sure these countries wont close their borders against us if that situation happens?
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by overdrive(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2013
mobuch:

Are u sure these countries wont close their borders against us if that situation happens?
If dem close border bush path no dey again grin
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by born2fuckpussy: 2:08pm On May 17, 2013
Set of uselesss people running away while I am thinking of putting unifor,join soldiers and head to the north to fight ffor nigeria unity
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Set of uselesss people running away while I am thinking of putting unifor,join soldiers and head to the north to fight ffor nigeria unity

U this empty brain, u just dey blab.
U go fit carry gun?
If yawa gas, u go hide under ashewo bed.
Abeg park well, this thread is for above 21yrs olds.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 18, 2013
mobuch:

U this empty brain, u just dey blab.
U go fit carry gun?
If yawa gas, u go hide under ashewo bed.
Abeg park well, this thread is for above 21yrs olds.

Mobuch! Mobuch! Funny dudde, I can't 4get dd way u were attacking dat same guy n yeye4life n dat deleted thread una funny sha!!! Anyway mek una mek d place fun, let's see wat to mek us laff.
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2013
Re: What Will Happen If Boko Haram Defeats The Nigerian Soldiers? by BAMILASSA: 5:20pm On May 18, 2013
THE GOVERNMENT TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN;

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STRATEGY INDEED,(courtesy Devil MENTOR) IT WORKS IN MANY INSTANCES E.G SYRIA. BUT ALAS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.
B/COS;
THE BRAVE NORTHERN YOUTH IN THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER TOLERATE OR ALLOW THIS.
THE NORTH HAS GOOD FRIENDS( ALIAS) THAT WOULD STAND BY NORTH FOR SURE.
AS USUAL THE YORUBAS WOULD ISOLATE THEMSELVES, LEAVING, ND/IGBOS/MIDDLE BELTANS TO FACE NORTH IF THE PLAN BACKFIRES !

THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES , BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE....

ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

LONG LIVE NORTH, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE FREE AFRICA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. / The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. / FESTAC Residents Protest Two-month Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.