Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Best Korea Series You Have Watched - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Korea Series You Have Watched (1881 Views)

Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Top 10 ABC Family Series You Would Never Regret Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Jumzzy28: 11:55am On May 17, 2013
Mine is
A MAN CALLED GOD
IRIS BUT I DNT UNDERSTAND THE SERIES 3 OF IRIS.
Pls post ur view of other interesting korea series movie.
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 17, 2013
The best Korean series i'v seen still remains Jumong. A man called God is also cool and so many others too but Jumong is just so unique to me.
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by ijebabe: 12:21pm On May 17, 2013
I was wandering and found myself here, not that I watch Korean series. Now that I'm here I should show some courtesy tongue

Not seen alot but I liked, Boys before Flowers, Faith, Secret Garden, City Hunter and Coffee Prince grin

*unfollows thread* tongue
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by amopumpin: 3:18pm On May 17, 2013
1. Iris 2. Athenna Goddess of war 3. City Hunter 4. A man called god 5. HIT (HOMICIDE INVESTIGATIO TEAM)
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Babymiles(f): 2:32pm On May 19, 2013
Iris S3 but its kinda complicated and i think somethings gonna come up in S4 to know how things changed

Four gods; my fav of all bt with an unhappy ending

Faith; loves so much. more of comedy
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Erisdon07(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2013
U ar just talking about iRis and co what about Ju-mung, Athner r sharp Blade counqarer,crim squerd.Dun-yi, the four God crylet not forget the preasident
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Eifeh(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2013
jumog, d man called god
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by semanose: 8:00pm On May 19, 2013
Kingdom of the wind, queen of shila was so cool. Season 1-5, city hunter, jumong, the man called God, iris, atena,
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Odinaka00(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2013
Where can I watch korean movies online pls
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by Nobody: 11:39am On May 20, 2013
Iris, the moon that embrace the sun, jumong
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by ijebabe: 4:01pm On May 26, 2013
Looks like i'll have to watch Iris. Saw a trailer and it looks good.
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by trixandra(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2013
ju mong
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by legzydaboss(m): 4:30am On May 29, 2013
Iris
ju mong
city hunter
Athena
Re: The Best Korea Series You Have Watched by femifalade55(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2013
Seems you have not all watch BRIDAL MASK, it's very interesting.

(1) (Reply)

Last Flight To Abuja: The Slightly Off Critique. / . / Watch Free New Movies Online (single And Season)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.