Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 (27938 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (2 - 2) On 15th January 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Copa Del Rey Final : Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona (0 - 3) On 25th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
What kind of a team gets flogged by schoolboys (Celtic FC)?
What kinda world-class team loses a Champions League Semi-Final by 4 goals with almost no attempt on goal?

How can you compare Zaragoza and Celtics. Zaragoza beat Madrid 6-1. That was embarrassing. I still remember that game. cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2013
Tee831: Same thing AVB did at Chelsea and never got away with, Mou has done more than that and he is still being patted(sic). Some players are untouchables and they are the icons of the club e.g Totti (Roma), Raul (Madrid, already gotten rid of), Casillas (madrid), Buffon/Delpiero (Juventus, the later leaving on a high note), Lamps & Terry (Chelsea), Giggs (United)........
An icon that inspired the team to trail the top team by several points by old age inspired mistakes.
Not to forget Lampard was almost disgraced out of that Ogogoro club when his contributions to the team started getting questionable.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2013

I just read this in an article about Joe Hart and Mancini and I decided to share it. I hope Pellegrini drops Joe Hart.

Most observers blamed a ducking Samir Nasri for City's defensive wall buckling to hand United victory through a late Robin van Persie free-kick. But Mancini was furious with his keeper.
'You owe me everything,' raged Mancini in front of his astonished squad. 'I gave you a chance in this team and this is how you repay me.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2326322/Roberto-Mancini-revealed-The-Manchester-City-dressing-room-battles-sacking.html#ixzz2Tb0KgGAp

Now back to the Trophyless season of Madrid aka La White.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

How can you compare Zaragoza and Celtics. Zaragoza beat Madrid 6-1. That was embarrassing. I still remember that game. cheesy
What's Celtic's ranking in World top-ranked clubs?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by AkpuNku2: 12:36am On May 18, 2013
very good result special one my ass
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:36am On May 18, 2013
[size=14pt]So how long will it take Barca to surpass Madrid in LaLiga and UCL achievements?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by AkpuNku2: 12:37am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:

1st
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:41am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
An icon that inspired the team to trail the top team by several points by old age inspired mistakes.
Not to forget Lampard was almost disgraced out of that Ogogoro club when his contributions to the team started getting questionable.

Taaaa... You lie for there... Mou was already benching Casillas for Adan and even though Madrid were dropping points he did not bother because to him Adan was better. He only got the opportunity he needed when Casillas got injured and he signed Lopez just 12 hours after Casillas got injured and the rest we know already. SO what did Casillas do to make Madrid drop points. Abi na him go score the goals wey Benzema and co. dey miss.
For Lamps, AVB simply lost his job for trying to displace them even when the results were against them. Point of what i am saying, you cannot make the main player icon of a club unhappy. Same happened with Conte last season when he was not playing Del piero and they started dropping points. I remember when he started playing him, DP was coming off the bench to score important goals
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2013
Akpu.Nku:

1st
88 it is. Ready for Mum to tuck you in now? :-D
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:47am On May 18, 2013
It seems you people dont know that Madrid won the league with Capello and this man was sacked, The german manager was brought in(i cannot spell his name) and he won the league and was sacked on the basis that Madrid dont play fancy football. It surprises me to see Mourinho use 3 years with Madrid and still gives silly excuses. These other managers won the league in their first seasons.

No more El Classico super cup... Yay!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:

What is Zaragoza's ranking. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by lawizle(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Very true. He even dramatizes too much on the touchline to take away shine from players.

Kaka's case was even worse. He was just bought for a mega deal and Mou just dropped him on the bench because he knew Kaka's star power will outshine him. I hope Mourinho deals with his Ego. It is getting the best of him.

O riyen so..kaka has been d most marginalized player in la-liga since mourinho

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2013
Tee831:

Taaaa... You lie for there... Mou was already benching Casillas for Adan and even though Madrid were dropping points he did not bother because to him Adan was better. He only got the opportunity he needed when Casillas got injured and he signed Lopez just 12 hours after Casillas got injured and the rest we know already. SO what did Casillas do to make Madrid drop points. Abi na him go score the goals wey Benzema and co. dey miss.
For Lamps, AVB simply lost his job for trying to displace them even when the results were against them. Point of what i am saying, you cannot make the main player icon of a club unhappy. Same happened with Conte last season when he was not playing Del piero and they started dropping points. I remember when he started playing him, DP was coming off the bench to score important goals

It think the power footballers are having is getting too strong. I remember when Totti kicked against Montella his former team mate being the coach of Roma and Montella was fired. See Mancini getting kicked out by Barry, Lescott, Milner, Hart and Kompany. It is getting crazy.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2013
Tee831:

Taaaa... You lie for there...
No point debating the matter further. Let's see what role our dear Spanish Icon plays in Spain's qualifiers and the coming World Cup. God keep us beyond then.

I guess you could also accuse Keshi of wanting to take all the glory and that's why Yobo is now a bench-warmer, abi?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
No point debating the matter further. Let's see what role our dear Spanish Icon plays in Spain's qualifiers and the coming World Cup. God keep us beyond then.

I guess you could also accuse Keshi of wanting to take all the glory and that's why Yobo is now a bench-warmer, abi?

After Nigeria beat Mali in the Nations Cup. During the Post Match interview, Coach Keshi said, "Ask Enyeama that Question. I am just an instructor. They are the footballers and do all the Work".

Do you think Mourinho can ever said that. He will even say that he is the one doing all the work.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:59am On May 18, 2013

"In my opinion, he (Mourinho) is one of the all-time greats" - Harry Rednapp

[url]http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/895822/harry-redknapp:-it%27s-what-we-wanted?cc=3888[/url]

"You have to regard his (Mourinho) achievements as really first-class" - Alex Ferguson

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/51659/Ferguson_Mourinho_is_at_the_top_no_doubt_about_that_.aspx
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What is Zaragoza's ranking. grin
I can't believe I'm still in this childish debate (kidding). :-D
Are you talking of the same 2006 when Zaragoza had Diego Milito, scored 4 goals against Real Betis in 12 minutes to defeat them 4-3 on aggregate and defeated Barcelona 5-4 on aggregate in the same King's Cup?
Nawah o.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 1:05am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

After Nigeria beat Mali in the Nations Cup. During the Post Match interview, Coach Keshi said, "Ask Enyeama that Question. I am just an instructor. They are the footballers and do all the Work".

Do you think Mourinho can ever said that. He will even say that he is the one doing all the work.
Sorry, you missed the point, we're talking of Casilas being relegated to the bench.
Please note that anyone can say what they like, without meaning it.
Abi no be the same Keshi that has totally ignored Osaze cos of his attitude, despite what he can still offer to the team?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by lawizle(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2013
What if barca won both la-liga and copa del rey?
Wetin go happen toh super-cup?...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 1:10am On May 18, 2013
I can't wait for Mourinho's press-conference as the new CFC manager! It's gonna be pure box-office.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 1:14am On May 18, 2013
lawizle: What if barca won both la-liga and copa del rey?
Wetin go happen toh super-cup?...

I think the runners-up in the Copa Del Rey, or the 2nd placed La liga team would have to face them in d Super cup.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:14am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
I can't believe I'm still in this childish debate (kidding). :-D
Are you talking of the same 2006 when Zaragoza had Diego Milito, scored 4 goals against Real Betis in 12 minutes to defeat them 4-3 on aggregate and defeated Barcelona 5-4 on aggregate in the same King's Cup?
Nawah o.

Are you saying Zaragoza is a bigger team than Celtics? Please be serious. That was a good era of Zaragoza, that doesn't make them bigger than Celtics.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:17am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
Sorry, you missed the point, we're talking of Casilas being relegated to the bench.
Please note that anyone can say what they like, without meaning it.
Abi no be the same Keshi that has totally ignored Osaze cos of his attitude, despite what he can still offer to the team?

Adan was performing poorly compared to Casillas, yet Mou kept Casillas on the bench. Keshi did not keep Yobo on the bench while Yobo was performing well.

I thought you were talking in respect to the way Mourinho dropped Kaka.

On a fair note. I didn't like the way the Madrid players acted. No matter what, Mourinho is the boss. Whatever way he wants to go, it is his team.

Real Madrid players going to Perez to sack Mourinho was very wrong.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:23am On May 18, 2013
Current Real Zaragoza rankingWorld Ranking # 213. There is no way Zaragoza can ever be close to Celtics.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 1:29am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Current Real Zaragoza rankingWorld Ranking # 213. There is no way Zaragoza can ever be close to Celtics.
Get it straight nah! Is it the Zaragoza of now or then that beat Madrid by 6-1?
You brought in this particular angle to it nah! C'mon!

BTW, keeping Kaka on the bench is one area I will NEVER agree with Mou. I am not a blind follower.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Adan was performing poorly compared to Casillas, yet Mou kept Casillas on the bench. Keshi did not keep Yobo on the bench while Yobo was performing well.

Let's wait for Spain to prove Mou wrong on Casilas nah.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Rexnegro(m): 1:41am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90: [size=16pt]Madrid will win. Anyone willing to bet?[/size]
Yezz I want bet , mumu u tink say na every now And then Madrid go dey win ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
Get it straight nah! Is it the Zaragoza of now or then that beat Madrid by 6-1?
You brought in this particular angle to it nah! C'mon!

BTW, keeping Kaka on the bench is one area I will NEVER agree with Mou. I am not a blind follower.

Please Zaragoza has never been a bigger club than Celtics. They might have been in better form then but were never a bigger club or name.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:44am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
Let's wait for Spain to prove Mou wrong on Casilas nah.

He will perform well. He had a problem with Mou, that is why he was performing badly. Just as Joe Hart and Shay Given did with Mancini.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by aywhy93(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
Too dry and sour. Try again!

Madrid be real team ?? Always fighting and scattering every game when them don dey lose... Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 7:31am On May 18, 2013
Rexnegro:
Yezz I want bet , mumu u tink say na every now And then Madrid go dey win ?

[size=14pt]I said they will win and they won. So why insult me, can't you stop insulting people. I sorry for your Papa and mama cos dem no get pikin. Mumu advocate. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

David Beckham Is 'Open To Talks' Over Manchester United Takeover / Meet English Premier League Nike Merlin / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.