Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 (27976 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid Copa Del Rey (2 - 2) On 15th January 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Copa Del Rey Final : Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona (0 - 3) On 25th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Eziachi: 12:02am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:

You can't say you are humble when you have nothing to be proud about. Mou has a lot to be proud about.
He is not the first neither the last that will have something to be proud about, it just the way he goes about his success, of which we knew he achieved by coaching only team that has greater chances of winning, the elite clubs, team with million dollar worth players with average age of 27, the players peek age, team with millions to spend, team not at any threat of losing their best players because they have to sell to balance the book.

When next he return to England, I wan t him to take over Southampton and then lets have this discussion this time next year and see how he fairs.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by mbhs139(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2013
Krasid: WE ARE STILL THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

[size=20pt]YEA! WE ARE: LOSE OR WIN[/size]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:03am On May 18, 2013
barcanista: Barcelona is coming to surpass their league achievement and gradually we'd get there.
I am glad you know Madrid are superior in achievements. So how long do you think it will take you to "get there" if Madrid stands still? Please be sincere!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:04am On May 18, 2013
See how committed Casillas and Pepe are to Madrid. Pepe nearly wan kill himself for touchline. I hate the guy but he should have started the game. Mou no know say na luck him dey get, he tink say everyday na Christmas

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by AjanleKoko: 12:04am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:
I am glad you know Madrid are superior in achievements. So how long do you think it will take you to "get there" if Madrid stands still? Please be sincere!

Madrid have been standing still for a while now, pally cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like 30-odd years (minus a brief Galactico episode) grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2013
ciphoenix:

he's the kinda coach that loves getting ALL the praise for victory and he couldn't afford to share such with the likes of Raul(LEGEND) hence he had to get rid of him.

Very true. He even dramatizes too much on the touchline to take away shine from players.

Kaka's case was even worse. He was just bought for a mega deal and Mou just dropped him on the bench because he knew Kaka's star power will outshine him. I hope Mourinho deals with his Ego. It is getting the best of him.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 12:05am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:

So you prefer to be trashed twice in UCL semi finals?
eh eh, na news be that one again? 4 League titles,2 Champions league titles, 3 Spanish Super cups, 2 Club World Cup Titles,4 fifa world best, 2 Copa del rey titles , 2 UEFA Super Cups Total:19 Honors all in 5 seasons. Barcelona is da best

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Eziachi: 12:06am On May 18, 2013
Tee831: See how committed Casillas and Pepe are to Madrid. Pepe nearly wan kill himself for touchline. I hate the guy but he should have started the game. Mou no know say na luck him dey get, he tink say everyday na Christmas
You can't be in a club since you are 17 years old and now in your 30s and your commitment is being questioned by any sane person.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2013
barcanista: Point of Correction, La liga is about Barcelona and others. Madrid is Mediocre team, TROPHYLESS people. Instead of madrid to humble and submit loyalty to BARCA,they want to prove stubborn now humiliation. i thought mou has never lost a final?hahahaha mad-lose.

Real Madrid La liga trophies-32
Barcelona La liga trophies- 22.
Quit being silly, ok?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:07am On May 18, 2013
Eziachi:
He is not the first neither the last that will have something to be proud about, it just the way he goes about is success, of which we knew he achieved by coaching only team that has greater chances of winning, the elite clubs, team with million dollars players with average age of 27, the players peek age, team with millions to spend, team not at any threat of losing their best players because they have to sell to balance the book.

When next he return to England, I wan t him to take over Southampton and then lets have this discussion this time next year and see how he fairs.

So I am not wrong when I said he has a lot to be proud about. And by the way, millions don't win trophies. Ask top coaches like Benitez, Fergie, Redknapp etc

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2013
Eziachi:
He is not the first neither the last that will have something to be proud about, it just the way he goes about is success, of which we knew he achieved by coaching only team that has greater chances of winning, the elite clubs, team with million dollars players with average age of 27, the players peek age, team with millions to spend, team not at any threat of losing their best players because they have to sell to balance the book.

If Ego is proportional to achievements, then Messi should be carried away with his success and not listen to his coaches.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Soso990240(m): 12:08am On May 18, 2013
dayokanu: Athletico Fans shouting

"[size=14pt]DONT GO MOURINHO[/size]"

Dem wan turn am to customer. Na everyone want Oshofree
bros u wicked.cee as i de laugh like madman wen evrybdy de sleep.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:10am On May 18, 2013
Eziachi:
You can't be in a club since you are 17 years old and now in your 30s and your commitment is being questioned by any sane person.

You are right Eziachi... Besides ur name na same wiv ma paddy for sec skul grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Krasid(m): 12:10am On May 18, 2013
R.MADRID
32 league titles
18 copa del rey
9 champions league
9 spanish super cup
BEAT THAT SUCKERS

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:

So I am not wrong when I said he has a lot to be proud about. And by the way, millions don't win trophies. Ask top coaches like Benitez, Fergie, Redknapp etc

Fergie spent Millions on Rio Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov, Nani, Veron, Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Carrick and many more. cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:12am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:

Wetin u come want make Guardiola de do then? Check out his trophies in 4 years... Dem no born MouMou

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 12:12am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:

Quit being silly, ok?
Are you okay? we are talking of past 5-10 years and you are talking of entire history when the league was played by few teams and had government influence. guy you need to sleep-Trophyless season for you, anyway you should be used to it by now.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2013
Tee831: See how committed Casillas and Pepe are to Madrid. Pepe nearly wan kill himself for touchline. I hate the guy but he should have started the game. Mou no know say na luck him dey get, he tink say everyday na Christmas
The same Pepe that made Lewandowski a 4-goal hero? Quit the joke
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:15am On May 18, 2013
The best thing about tonight is "AT LAST NO EL CLASSICO FOR SUPER CUP" E don do!!!!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Eziachi: 12:16am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Very true. He even dramatizes too much on the touchline to take away shine from players.

Kaka's case was even worse. He was just bought for a mega deal and Mou just dropped him on the bench because he knew Kaka's star power will outshine him. I hope Mourinho deals with his Ego. It is getting the best of him.

It was what Pepe Guardiola said few years ago that Mourinho's biggest issue is the fact that he never play the game, so he find it difficult to leave all adoring attention to his players. So everything is all about him, and any obstacle to that or any person who want to share that attention with him is not welcomed, whether you are a manager or a player.
At Madrid he met few players, you can call Mr Madrid and he couldn't handle the love and respect they command within the establishment, hence he started a civil in his own team by trying to force the Spanish national captain to cause problem inside their national team because of his obsession with Barcelona. And when the captain put Spain before his ego, the war has started.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:17am On May 18, 2013
Tee831:

You are right Eziachi... Besides ur name na same wiv ma paddy for sec skul grin grin grin
It is your action at a particular time that determines whether you are committed; not how long. It is a fact that a footballer can be committed today and not be committed the next week.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:17am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
The same Pepe that made Lewandowski a 4-goal hero? Quit the joke

Ohh I thought Pepe passed the ball to him to score the 4 goals. Varane (and the whole defense and midfield and even the whole team) was as poor in that game also but Mou singled out Pepe because he was more experienced.. watch b4 u talk abeg and forget sentiments

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:20am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:
It is your action at a particular time that determines whether you are committed; not how long. It is a fact that a footballer can be committed today and not be committed the next week.

You are right, but i dont agree that Pepe does not deserve to start this match. He has better understanding with Ramos and besides i would play an off form Pepe then playing Aboil(sic), that guy sucks. Essien was covering his arse today.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 12:20am On May 18, 2013
Krasid: R.MADRID
32 league titles
18 copa del rey
9 champions league
9 spanish super cup
BEAT THAT SUCKERS
BARCELONA RECORD: UCL 4, FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP 2, EURO CUP WINAS CUP 4, EURO FAIR CUP 3, EURO SUPERCUP 4, La Liga 22, COPA DEL REY 28, SPANISH SUPER CUP 10. now do the comparison. Barcelona Remains the EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF TROPHIES

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Eziachi: 12:20am On May 18, 2013
Wahala90:

Millions don't win trophies? Tell my why Paris has just won it and where they have been all these years? Every manager is as good as the quality of players he works with and quality player don't come cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:

Quit being silly, ok?

Since we are going through history lessons, What kind of team gets flogged by Real Zaragoza?
[b]
The Team Zaragoza won the Game against Real Madrid with Result 6 : 1 (3 : 1) (3 : 0) .

The Soccer Game was played on 08/02/2006, 21:00 o`clock within the Tournament Copa del Rey.
It was part of the Semi Finals Games from the Copa del Rey Tournament.
Status of the Game Zaragoza vs Real Madrid is finished, Full Time (FT).
The Copa del Rey Football Match was played over the full regular Time.
The Result of this Match was added or updated on 25/08 at 13:25 to the Soccer Result Service.

Final Result 1. Halftime 2. Halftime

Zaragoza 6 3 3
Real Madrid 1 1 0

Goals and Goal Scorer Zaragoza

15. Minute, Goal to Score 1:0 by Goal Scorer D. Milito
22. Minute, Goal to Score 2:0 by Goal Scorer D. Milito
34. Minute, Goal to Score 3:0 by Goal Scorer D. Milito
56. Minute, Goal to Score 4:1 by Goal Scorer D. Milito
60. Minute, Goal to Score 5:1 by Goal Scorer Ewerthon
83. Minute, Goal to Score 6:1 by Goal Scorer Ewerthon

Goals and Goal Scorer Real Madrid

38. Minute, Goal to Score 3:1 by Goal Scorer J. Baptista
[/b]

cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2013
barcanista: Are you okay? we are talking of past 5-10 years and you are talking of entire history when the league was played by few teams and had government influence. guy you need to sleep-Trophyless season for you, anyway you should be used to it by now.
You're so kidding. History should be thrown aside? Why are Maradona and Pele still being respected by those who didn't even see them play and even listed in Top 100 of the century?
Did Platini play the modern football before being made UEFA President?
Did Keshi play in this era before being made Coach of Super Eagles?
AC Milan isn't as before, but still senior member of the Champs League cabinet.
Tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Tee831: 12:26am On May 18, 2013
Same thing AVB did at Chelsea and never got away with, Mou has done more than that and he is still being patted(sic). Some players are untouchables and they are the icons of the club e.g Totti (Roma), Raul (Madrid, already gotten rid of), Casillas (madrid), Buffon/Delpiero (Juventus, the later leaving on a high note), Lamps & Terry (Chelsea), Giggs (United)........ The list goes on. But Mou wanted to be the main focus of the club but thank God this time e no work. It worked at Inter but not with Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Nobody: 12:28am On May 18, 2013
pmc01:
You're so kidding. History should be thrown aside? Why are Maradona and Pele still being respected by those who didn't even see them play and even listed in Top 100 of the century?
Did Platini play the modern football before being made UEFA President?
Did Keshi play in this era before being made Coach of Super Eagles?
AC Milan isn't as before, but still senior member of the Champs League cabinet.
Tell us something else.
Okay if you madrid FANS thinks this way, then we aren't on same page. Barcelona isn't about yesteryears achievement, we are concerned with IMPROVING on the present to BEAT our past.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by pmc01(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Since we are going through history lessons, What kind of team gets flogged by Real Zaragoza?

[/b]

cheesy
What kind of a team gets flogged by schoolboys (Celtic FC)?
What kinda world-class team loses a Champions League Semi-Final by 4 goals with almost no attempt on goal?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:30am On May 18, 2013
Eziachi:
Millions don't win trophies? Tell my why Paris has just won it and where they have been all these years? Every manager is as good as the quality of players he works with and quality player don't come cheap.

Think well you will know that you are not correct. It is not necessarily the better player that gets the better pay.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 17th May 2013 by Wahala90: 12:32am On May 18, 2013
[size=14pt]So how long will it take Barca to surpass Madrid in LaLiga and UCL achievements?
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet English Premier League Nike Merlin / Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 1st April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.