Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,930 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-tribalism War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-tribalism War (495 Views)

Attention Ikenna351, OAM4J, Afam4eva / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... / Ikenna351: Which Mod Was Sacked? Or The Number Increased? Or Super-mod? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-tribalism War by madamoringo(f): 5:46pm On May 17, 2013
This is a rejoinder to: https://www.nairaland.com/1293678/sexkillz-inherits-ikenna351s-anti-tribalism-war#15769324.

Ikenna was a tribalist and bigot to the core, same as afam4eva and the new fella sexkill. The truly honest mods and not serpents are the ones that can last on NL Politics and I said that just as Ikenna came pretending to be neutral, it was obvious he was another tribalist, under forceful suppression like achebe. My only advice to the new moderator is fair honesty in moderation. If your fellow ibo man first attacks another people or opens an obviously tribalistic post or mentions truly "god" characters like Chief Awolowo in a manner devoid of respect or regard, don't pretend like you are trying to stop the fight when people respond by telling you the real story of Ojukwu and how he ran away, etc and go further to inundate you about military tactics of the SWesterners that go far back into the middle ages! These are facts that are written but then you will be crying for being attacked back more ferociously. If you attack a man with a punch, he can respond with bullets, a cutlass or summarily decapitate you.

If you don't do what is right, may you not even last as long as Ikenna till you go back to your sexuality section which may be more appropriate for you. Some of us have been here since Seun was in Ife and was still trying to decide whether to start NL, become an astronaut, rocket scientist or just pick up the chalk at White House teaching EEE 201. grin grin grin

Should anyone find my comments requiring proof, I will provide you more than enough! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-tribalism War by OAM4J: 5:56pm On May 17, 2013

2 Likes

(1)

Principal-girl Pregnancy Saga: School Bundles Girl For Pregnancy Test / Reno Omokri: The ACN Should Provide Their Own Marking Scheme Or Face The Truth / Several Killed As Gunmen Attack Kwasakwasa Village In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.