Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,139 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Unhappy Owner Of Maserati Destroys His Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unhappy Owner Of Maserati Destroys His Car (783 Views)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / His Car Revs Up & Down By Itself / Man Destroys Maserati Because He Was Angry With Dealer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unhappy Owner Of Maserati Destroys His Car by yhemini: 5:52pm On May 17, 2013
I just saw this so i thought i should share it on here.

Wealthy Chinese car consumers have a strange way of filing consumer complaints.

According to Chinese press reports, a wealthy Chinese businessman hired a crew to smash his Maserati Quattroporte with sledgehammers to protest poor customer service. The highly public supercar execution took place at the Qingdao Auto Show.
One of the four men who smashed the car said the owner was protesting "poor sales service" at the Maserati dealership in Qingdao where the car was purchased. A YouTube video of the crew taking sledgehammers to the windows and hood is now becoming viral.

The incident was eerily similar to the smashing of a Lamborghini in 2011 at the same auto show. Which brings up the obvious question: is this a trend, or recurring publicity stunt?

Maserati, which is owned by Fiat, called the incident a "publicity stunt" and said it had been working with the customer to resolve his complaints.

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO: http://autos.yahoo.com/news/maserati-smashing-in-china--a-trend-or-publicity-stunt--213234369.html

(1) (Reply)

Obd Ii Scanner / Vin Check / Issues With Eod 2005 Power Assisted Steering Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.