Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Can A Woman Change A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Change A Man? (790 Views)

Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Can A Woman Change A Man? / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
A woman changes a man to the man she wants her to be - Steve Harvey on the Steve Harvey show

Do you agree with the above statement?

What are your reason's
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2013
You have answered the question already bro cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2013
If he wants to.
Whenever I hear that "You can't change him/her" thing I feel, like most cliche's, they are misleading and bound to make people (especially girls) make stupid decisions, hence yielding to this desire to hook up with someone who is utterly "ready made" and miss out on a very wonderful journey.

The fact is, everybody changes...growth itself is a change.
I could be doing my thing and being all mediocre with it, but then I get hooked up with a woman that [b]inspires [/b]me and encourages me to do better...encourages me to grow. Is that not change?

On the flip side, there is also the change of "I want him to come out with me more to parties" when he is not a party person, etc. All those changes that don't really yield anything of value to what's on ground, and more importantly, all those changes HE DOESN'T WANT.

It should be "You can't change him/her if he/her does not want to be changed". This will provide a better context.
Like Obama and many great men will tell you, without their wives, they wouldn't be where they are now.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 17, 2013
Yomii: You have answered the question already bro cheesy

How sir

Thats a comment by one man, is that your own opinion too?
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 17, 2013
2buff: If he wants to.
Whenever I hear that "You can't change him/her" thing I feel, like most cliche's, they are misleading and bound to make people (especially girls) make stupid decisions, hence yielding to this desire to hook up with someone who is utterly "ready made" and miss out on a very wonderful journey.

The fact is, everybody changes...growth itself is a change.
I could be doing my thing and being all mediocre with it, but then I get hooked up with a woman that [b]inspires [/b]me and encourages me to do better...encourages me to grow. Is that not change?

On the flip side, there is also the change of "I want him to come out with me more to parties" when he is not a party person, etc. All those changes that don't really yield anything of value to what's on ground, and more importantly, all those changes HE DOESN'T WANT.

It should be "You can't change him/her if he/her does not want to be changed". This will provide a better context.
Like Obama and many great men will tell you, without their wives, they wouldn't be where they are now.

I agree with the bolded
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2013
I thought it should be the opposite
girls don't change guys. Guys themselves change for the girls.
If a guy feels she doesn't like this part of him, he tries his best to scratch it cos he knows she's worth it

other guys want a girl that likes him for him with no exceptions.
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
She can influence him to change...

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 17, 2013
joeydozzy: I thought it should be the opposite
girls don't change guys. Guys themselves change for the girls.
If a guy feels she doesn't like this part of him, he tries his best to scratch it cos he knows she's worth it

other guys want a girl that likes him for him with no exceptions.

Well technically the girl is responsible for the change then right?

Sometimes I hear people say a girl cannot change a guy from cheating, according to your statement, if a guy meets a girl that worth it does it mean he can finally change to being faithful? Just a thought....
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: She can influence him to change...

12 and dozen looks the same to me maam.....
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by jmoore(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2013
Change a man from being an alcoholic?

Change a man from being a fornicator/adulterer?

Change a man from being a smoker?

The man should change by himself
Re: Can A Woman Change A Man? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 17, 2013
jmoore: Change a man from being an alcoholic?

Change a man from being a fornicator/adulterer?

Change a man from being a smoker?

The man should change by himself

Hahahahahahahahaha

But its possible na.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Call Your Love "Boo" Again / Revealed : The Real Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children / Chinese Man Pays For £16,000 Car With Ten Boxes Of Small Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.