Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN (12689 Views)

New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse / Boko Haram Members May Face Crimes Against Humanity – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Nobody: 2:52am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: i do not think the UN officer knows the real story of the matter to make claim.

Now that nigeria have end up in a civil war. People should be happy. In war, it is hard and Boko haram will fight with no rule. They will not hold on and get shoot out.

The issue is the united nation have not been a fair judge in this issue to mediate between the characters involve. There are serious human right violation by the Nigeria govt.

Jonathan is violating the right of the people of the western Niger of nigeria and he want to continue to do so. that why he is using boko haram as a shield to remain in power. This is his plan.

His refusal to alter the structure of Nigeria is because of his selfish and his ethnic interest and not in the best interest of the people of Nigeria.

Any normal person. even a mad man will alter the configuration of Nigeria because of the satellite pictures. But Jonathan have refuse because he want his ethnic group to continue to cheat the people of the western Niger of Nigeria.

Boko haram looking at the satellite pictures are only reacting as any human will react in a situation were they have assume for 50 years as been majority, to sudden discovered they are not. Will be a blow shock to anyone.

It is the failure of Jonathan to alter the structure of the federation that have increase the violent. This violent will not go away. If the united nation assume that it will go away. The united nation have made the greatest mistake as a body. This issue is going to end up in a full blow civil war.

Jonathan is not acting well as the president of Nigeria at the moment to resolve the issue. I believe without any doubt in my mind and God hold me account. That altering the configuration of the federal republic of Nigeria is the only way to peace. Any other option. There will NEVER be peace in the nation of Nigeria. knowing the body politics of nigeria.

Nobody wait and been cheated. And agree, to assume that the western niger of nigeria will agree.. and remain stupid. They will rather overthrow the govt. If anyone doubt our capability. They are fools.

There will not be peace in the nation of Nigeria until the configuration of Nigeria is alter.

The north will fight and they will fight hard. There will never be peace in the nation of Nigeria, if the international community does not step in. There will be no peace.

The world should prepare for war and not peace in Nigeria. There will be no peace.
Pele, sorry. I carry gun. go help your boko boys they getting out number

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by musiwa26: 3:16am On May 18, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Nobody: 4:10am On May 18, 2013
ALL I SEE IS BLOOD,;BLOOD,BLOOD,BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

PLEASE FELLOW BIAFRANS, LET US RETURN HOME, HOME TO THE
RISING SUN.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by OneNaira6: 4:13am On May 18, 2013
mscheeeeeew i can count many Nigerian politician that deserve to be tried of war crimes yet this UN buffons turned a blind eye. of course, the only set of Nigerians doing the only thing the western nation is fighting against is what they seek war crimes for. what are you doing in new York, go to kano, yobe, etc and go charge am na

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by blackmale1: 4:29am On May 18, 2013
The UN is worst propagandarist known to mankind,all they do is bark and pass resolution and do nothing. The worst genocides have happened under their watchful eyes. Infact They saw the Ruwandan genocide coming and pulled out days b4 it started. That body should just be dessolved joor...
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by blackmale1: 5:05am On May 18, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you are out of point and baseless.that you don't see the actions done doesn't mean something never happens somewhere.looks like you're unfamiliar with the system of doing things in un.except un is called upon or are solution is passed by the un gass,no help can be issued to any country under any insurgence but un will always lend its voice to clamor against any activity that can endanger world peace.if not for process why do you think Syria hasn't been invaded by troops from western powers under the mandate of the un to oust bashir al Assad .whT un can do about Boko haram is to issue statements against heir activities and call on the fg to wake up to protect the life's of its citizens.un is an international body.it doesn't have a permanent military force as most groupings ,no intel community.this is only achieved when member states are called upon to contribute a military force to restore peace tp a region or country.no force on earth can come into Nigeria today to fight Islamist militants under the aegis of the un because ban ki moon said so,no it takes consultations,declarations,resolution,dn deployment .in Nigerias case we don't need any peace keeping troops from any body to curtail activities of terrorists.we are capable of showing the world e can handle our crises hich e currently are doing,may every forces of cluelessness and slowness be eliminated this time around to send those devils 6fts below.
Epistel! U sound like PRO 4 the un,were they on recess when the genocide in kosovo occured? why did they pull out of Ruwanda days b4 the genocide started. All they do is molest hapless citizens and spread disease during peace keeping after the deed has been done. TELL those goons we dont need on them on this ish.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Seempliehuman(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you are out of point and baseless.that you don't see the actions done doesn't mean something never happens somewhere.looks like you're unfamiliar with the system of doing things in un.except un is called upon or are solution is passed by the un gass,no help can be issued to any country under any insurgence but un will always lend its voice to clamor against any activity that can endanger world peace.if not for process why do you think Syria hasn't been invaded by troops from western powers under the mandate of the un to oust bashir al Assad .
AND THEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM.IF WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A WORLD POLICE,THEY SHOULD AT LEAST FIGHT CRIME.INSTEAD OF MOVING LIKE A SnAIL AND DEBATING WHILE CIVILLIANS ARE SLAUGHTERED IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS.I THINK THEY ARE USELESS ANYWAY,THEIR MILLITARY INTERVENTION ALMOST NEVER BRING LASTING PEACE-i dont knw of any instance where it brought peace,but you might do.
'in Nigerias case we don't need any peace keeping troops from any body to curtail activities of terrorists.we are capable of showing the world e can handle our crises hich e currently are doing,may every forces of cluelessness and slowness be eliminated this time around to send those devils 6fts below'.
Boko haram is just like a rabied version of the nigerian millitary,so goodluck!
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Seempliehuman(m): 5:32am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: .
what happened to your post?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Otono2(m): 6:04am On May 18, 2013
Syria has been fighting over 2yrs nw and wat has UN done 2 stop d fighting?
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by iamdsam: 6:10am On May 18, 2013
Only if we can arrest them and I don't think that will change any thing about them because of their ideology
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Solozzo(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2013
supaeagles:
Here's a double Like for that. UN sometimes just talk without any meaningful action.

UN provided financial and military support to Nigeria, if we ever wack the money finish o.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by jude33084(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2013
InvertedHammer:

That's why every northerner should be labelled a BH or BH-in-waiting.

The goal should be to send them as soon as possible to collect their own virgins before

the giver runs out of virgin.

In another one year from now some part of the north maybe worst than biafran area in the 60's undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Decryptor(m): 6:52am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: i do not think the UN officer
knows the real story of the matter to
make claim.
Now that nigeria have end up in a civil
war. People should be happy. In war, it is
hard and Boko haram will fight with no
rule. They will not hold on and get shoot
out.
The issue is the united nation have not
been a fair judge in this issue to mediate
between the characters involve. There are
serious human right violation by the
Nigeria govt.
Jonathan is violating the right of the
people of the western Niger of nigeria and
he want to continue to do so. that why he
is using boko haram as a shield to remain
in power. This is his plan.
His refusal to alter the structure of Nigeria
is because of his selfish and his ethnic
interest and not in the best interest of the
people of Nigeria.
Any normal person. even a mad man will
alter the configuration of Nigeria because
of the satellite pictures. But Jonathan
have refuse because he want his ethnic
group to continue to cheat the people of
the western Niger of Nigeria.
Boko haram looking at the satellite
pictures are only reacting as any human
will react in a situation were they have
assume for 50 years as been majority, to
sudden discovered they are not. Will be a
blow shock to anyone.
It is the failure of Jonathan to alter the
structure of the federation that have
increase the violent. This violent will not
go away. If the united nation assume that
it will go away. The united nation have
made the greatest mistake as a body.
This issue is going to end up in a full blow
civil war.
Jonathan is not acting well as the
president of Nigeria at the moment to
resolve the issue. I believe without any
doubt in my mind and God hold me
account. That altering the configuration of
the federal republic of Nigeria is the only
way to peace. Any other option. There will
NEVER be peace in the nation of Nigeria.
knowing the body politics of nigeria.
Nobody wait and been cheated. And
agree, to assume that the western niger
of nigeria will agree.. and remain silly.
They will rather overthrow the govt. If
anyone doubt our capability. They are
fools.
There will not be peace in the nation of
Nigeria until the configuration of Nigeria is
alter.
The north will fight and they will fight
hard. There will never be peace in the
nation of Nigeria, if the international
community does not step in. There will be
no peace.
The world should prepare for war and not
peace in Nigeria. There will be no peace
GANNICUS: I swear by Jupiter's cocck that this musiwa26 has lost mind. Words that falleth from mouth is nothing but piss and shitttt! Allow me to remove f*cking head from neck with sword!! angry
SPARTACUS: No brother! We shall spill no more blood this day. I shall see to it that his error is properly corrected by Oenomaus in softer manner!

***Oenomaus (Doctore) steps forward with koboko and starts flogging musiwa26

Musiwa26: Yeeeei! Ejo o!! Oga spartacus abeg o, it was slip of tongue...i won't do it again cry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by thoth: 7:17am On May 18, 2013
Many people do not understand the implication of the UN statement, Looking at what happened in Libya when islamic extremist were armed by the west to topple and destroy the nation, Syria where the same extremists are trying to topple and destroy the nation and were openly funded by the West, Mali where extremists as well were tying to establish a foothold and were covertly funded and trained by Israel and USA. You could see that as soon as these groups were activated for a stated objective the western media changes it stance from Terrorist to rebels and then onward to a sort of Goverment Oppositions instead of the Terrorist that they are, the situation becomes deliberatly disfigured from a terrorist mayhem to what the western media likes to call a Civil war, thereby granting them the rights of enemy combatant instead of being judged by law when captured as terrorists.
Now the UN used the phrase "WAR Crimes", intelligent people will now ask themselves which war ? Between which nation and who ? What are they agitating for ? When has Nigeria declared a war and what characteristics grants Boko Haram that status. Nations with proper and patriotic Intelligence Services would cull from this UN statement the plan of the Enemies against Nigeria, their intended objectives and the diplomatic stance they intend to take once their operation has passed incubation stage. Alas we don't have any of these and nobody really cares.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by mbhs139(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2013
Buc: During the Boston bombing suspect chase the world media was showing it to us, the Libyan civil war also and we are still getting daily footage from Syria (how be it) censored. But, Nigeria own go different, the jets no go carry camera(if truely we get battle worthy jets), to show us the bombing. After, the next thing go be billions of Nigerian money wey the operation chop. Govt no go fit tell us the origins of the boko members and how them take they get their supplies and support, we no go hear any conclusive investigation on whether Qatar and Saudi follow they support their sunni brethren or the Imam wey be Usman Dan Fodio wey send them message.
After the northern Ayatollas (elders) go tell their boys to melt into the civil population so them go fit use their strong grip on Nigeria tell the army to withdraw.

At the bolded: I have been thinking in that direction too! In fact, you took it our of my mouth. How come we have never seen the footage of this fighting and bombing, not even from international media houses like Aljazeera and CNN? Another thing that baffles me is that how come the JTF don't get some of these people arrested and show us their faces? Is it only by killing? I don't think just killing them would solve the problem o! Just the killing of Osamah has not totally alienate Al-Qaeda.

If nothing at all, they should at least show us the Fighter Jets and Gunship Helicopters, with the battle ready Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by mbhs139(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2013
thoth: Many people do not understand the implication of the UN statement, Looking at what happened in Libya when islamic extremist were armed by the west to topple and destroy the nation, Syria where the same extremists are trying to topple and destroy the nation and were openly funded by the West, Mali where extremists as well were tying to establish a foothold and were covertly funded and trained by Israel and USA. You could see that as soon as these groups were activated for a stated objective the western media changes it stance from Terrorist to rebels and then onward to a sort of Goverment Oppositions instead of the Terrorist that they are, the situation becomes deliberatly disfigured from a terrorist mayhem to what the western media likes to call a Civil war, thereby granting them the rights of enemy combatant instead of being judged by law when captured as terrorists.
Now the UN used the phrase "WAR Crimes", intelligent people will now ask themselves which war ? Between which nation and who ? What are they agitating for ? When has Nigeria declared a war and what characteristics grants Boko Haram that status. Nations with proper and patriotic Intelligence Services would cull from this UN statement the plan of the Enemies against Nigeria, their intended objectives and the diplomatic stance they intend to take once their operation has passed incubation stage. Alas we don't have any of these and nobody really cares.

You are correct bro. I hope everyone on this forum will not be blinded by religious and ethnic bigotry in order to kick against this covert war by the press just like you rightly described above. And like I kept on asking, how come JTF don't arrest some of this people? I don't think merely killing the so called BH boys will alienate them. There should also be arrest too for intelligent purpose so that we may be able to get to the root cause of the problem. Thank you.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2013
They should not sit there and criticize. We need UN here
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by searay(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2013
One of the viewers. No coment.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by sunkoye: 7:58am On May 18, 2013
War crime ke! Well, dats if they lived to b tried cos we are deternined nt to take prisoners. Shio 4 UN
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by bravehost4u(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2013
War is not about who is right but who is left
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by tyogdaniel(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2013
You can't give what u dnt have.You can't.Jesus is the Prince of peace and only HE can give peace beyond our undstding.Accept Jesus into yr life and change yr life forever.AMEN.These ugly occurrences are as said in mathew 24 by d Prince of peace.Nigeria will be peaceful again.Amen,don't 4get 2 watch work and pray
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by ak47mann(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2013
A mile stone from reality cool cool
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Capnd143(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2013
[quote author=musiwa26]sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

i do not think the UN officer knows the real story of the matter to make claim.

Now that nigeria have end up in a civil war. People should be happy. In war, it is hard and Boko haram will fight with no rule. They will not hold on and get shoot out.

The issue is the united nation have not been a fair judge in this issue to mediate between the characters involve. There are serious human right violation by the Nigeria govt.

Jonathan is violating the right of the people of the western Niger of nigeria too and not only that of Boko haram north only and he want to continue to do so. that why he is using boko haram as a shield to remain in power. This is his plan.

His refusal to alter the structure of Nigeria is because of his selfish and his ethnic interest and not in the best interest of the people of Nigeria.

Any normal person. even a mad man will alter the configuration of Nigeria because of the satellite pictures. But Jonathan have refuse because he want his ethnic group to continue to cheat the people of the western Niger of Nigeria.

Boko haram looking at the satellite pictures are only reacting as any human will react in a situation were they have assume for 50 years as been majority, to sudden discovered they are not. Will be a blow shock to anyone.

It is the failure of Jonathan to alter the structure of the federation that have increase the violent. This violent will not go away. If the united nation assume that it will go away. The united nation have made the greatest mistake as a body. This issue is going to end up in a full blow civil war.

Jonathan is not acting well as the president of Nigeria at the moment to resolve the issue. I believe without any doubt in my mind and God hold me account. That altering the configuration of the federal republic of Nigeria is the only way to peace. Any other option. There will NEVER be peace in the nation of Nigeria. knowing the body politics of nigeria.

Nobody wait and been cheated. And agree, to assume that the western niger of nigeria will agree.. and remain silly. They will rather overthrow the govt. If anyone doubt our capability. They are fools.

There will not be peace in the nation of Nigeria until the configuration of Nigeria is alter.

The north will fight and they will fight hard. There will never be peace in the nation of Nigeria, if the international community does not step in. There will be no peace.

The world should prepare for war and not peace in Nigeria. There will be no peace.

I think the United nation will fail in its duty if its does not step in into the case of Nigeria. and to be honest with you. Most people of west africa have lost confident in the united nation. the united nation is now been seen as taken side with Jonathan govt.

This is the impression everybody get. And most people have lost confident in the united nation as a body to bring fairness to people. The united nation is now been seen as a bias body which is taken side in the conflict of Nigeria.

Look Jonathan govt is not doing right. If Jonathan govt have alter the structure of Nigeria. the crisis will not have continue. But Jonathan became an ethnic warrior. because the satellite pictures does not favor his own ethnic group. This is the reason why Goodluck Jonathan have refuse to alter the structure of Nigeria. So that it can bring fairness to others.

You are going to see more blood flowing if they dont alter the structure of Nigeria. There will be no peace in Nigeria until we get justice. Anyone thinking of peace is a fool.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite. this is what i learn. You treat people well. they treat you well. Jonathan have not treated the western niger of Nigeria. And they hate him with passion like the North too. And no united nation can help him.

The bible says there is no peace for the wicked. And there will be no peace for Jonathan govt until Jonathan believe that it is good to treat others well. the structure most be alter.

There will not be peace in Nigeria any more.

sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

look my friend what do you expect , there is noway anyone can get fair hearing in Nigeria. Noway. When people cant get fair hearing they have no other option than result to violent. When even the united nation which is suppose not to take side is not be fair.. What do you expect them to do.

You leave the people of western niger of nigeria too. No other option too than violent to correct injustice. And nobody will care what the united nation say. Since most people around the world can see the united nation is failing in his duty to bring world . . .
seriously, who are u talking to?
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Stlatyv(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you are out of point and baseless.that you don't see the actions done doesn't mean something never happens somewhere.looks like you're unfamiliar with the system of doing things in un.except un is called upon or are solution is passed by the un gass,no help can be issued to any country under any insurgence but un will always lend its voice to clamor against any activity that can endanger world peace.if not for process why do you think Syria hasn't been invaded by troops from western powers under the mandate of the un to oust bashir al Assad .whT un can do about Boko haram is to issue statements against heir activities and call on the fg to wake up to protect the life's of its citizens.un is an international body.it doesn't have a permanent military force as most groupings ,no intel community.this is only achieved when member states are called upon to contribute a military force to restore peace tp a region or country.no force on earth can come into Nigeria today to fight Islamist militants under the aegis of the un because ban ki moon said so,no it takes consultations,declarations,resolution,dn deployment .in Nigerias case we don't need any peace keeping troops from any body to curtail activities of terrorists.we are capable of showing the world e can handle our crises hich e currently are doing,may every forces of cluelessness and slowness be eliminated this time around to send those devils 6fts below.
u ar matured nd educated. Luv dat.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Stlatyv(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2013
u ar matured nd educated. Luv dat. Action is always d last card,once u play it nd it doesnt work u ar dead. State of emergency is our lst card i jst pray nd hope it works.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by 40fied(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

Jonathan is violating the right of the people of the western Niger of nigeria too and not only that of Boko haram north only and he want to continue to do so. that why he is using boko haram as a shield to remain in power. This is his plan.

Nobody wait and been cheated. And agree, to assume that the western niger of nigeria will agree.. and remain silly. They will rather overthrow the govt. If anyone doubt our capability. They are fools.

I think the United nation will fail in its duty if its does not step in into the case of Nigeria. and to be honest with you. Most people of west africa have lost confident in the united nation. the united nation is now been seen as taken side with Jonathan govt.

This is the impression everybody get. And most people have lost confident in the united nation as a body to bring fairness to people. The united nation is now been seen as a bias body which is taken side in the conflict of Nigeria.

Look Jonathan govt is not doing right. If Jonathan govt have alter the structure of Nigeria. the crisis will not have continue. But Jonathan became an ethnic warrior. because the satellite pictures does not favor his own ethnic group. This is the reason why Goodluck Jonathan have refuse to alter the structure of Nigeria. So that it can bring fairness to others.

You are going to see more blood flowing if they dont alter the structure of Nigeria. There will be no peace in Nigeria until we get justice. Anyone thinking of peace is a fool.

Action and reaction are equal and opposite. this is what i learn. You treat people well. they treat you well. Jonathan have not treated the western niger of Nigeria. And they hate him with passion like the North too. And no united nation can help him.

The bible says there is no peace for the wicked. And there will be no peace for Jonathan govt until Jonathan believe that it is good to treat others well. the structure most be alter.

sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

look my friend what do you expect , there is noway anyone can get fair hearing in Nigeria. Noway. When people cant get fair hearing they have no other option than result to violent. When even the united nation which is suppose not to take side is not be fair.. What do you expect them to do.

You leave the people of western niger of nigeria too. No other option too than violent to correct injustice. And nobody will care what the united nation say. Since most people around the world can see the united nation is failing in his duty to bring world peace. boko haram are taken the laws into their hands because they believe they cant get a fair hearing from nigeria govt and the united nation..

I will tell you. so are we also the people of the western niger of nigeria because the united nation is assume to have taken side with Jonathan govt who have refuse to bring justice by altering the structure of Nigeria because of his selfish and his own ethnic interest. He believe in the same old method of using bribe of money and position , instead of doing right. You cant find peace using bribe of money or position.

Nigeria will not know peace. The world should prepare for war and not peace. When we all fail to do right .

this is my personal opinion.
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by ChuckD1(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2013
musiwa26: sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

You leave the people of western niger of nigeria too. No other option too than violent to correct injustice. And nobody will care what the united nation say. Since most people around the world can see the united nation is failing in his duty to bring world peace. boko haram are taken the laws into their hands because they believe they cant get a fair hearing from nigeria govt and the united nation..

I will tell you. so are we also the people of the western niger of nigeria because the united nation is assume to have taken side with Jonathan govt who have refuse to bring justice by altering the structure of Nigeria because of his selfish and his own ethnic interest. He believe in the same old method of using bribe of money and position , instead of doing right. You cant find peace using bribe of money or position.

Nigeria will not know peace. The world should prepare for war and not peace. When we all fail to do right .

What are you REALLY 'saying'?
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Ama28(f): 10:06am On May 18, 2013
The United Nations troop need to be on ground to ascertain facts and not to base their decisions on amnesty international alone.
Left for Nigerian government we will have no one but the poor mallams to try for war crimes. We need to get facts on who sponsors who and who engineers it, not just the hit men involved.

Its good the UN is recognising that the security issues in Nigeria is not just ours alone but the world at large.
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by Nobody: 10:17am On May 18, 2013
[quote author=musiwa26]sam , i am a southerner, and not a northerner as you have assume. i am not boko haram.

Jonathan is not acting well as the president of Nigeria at the moment to resolve the issue. I believe without any doubt in my mind and God hold me account. That altering the configuration of the federal republic of Nigeria is the only way to peace. Any other option. There will NEVER be peace in the nation of Nigeria.MUMU TALK
Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by confusion247(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2013

Another evidence to prove that we have mad people in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN by OmoEziokwu: 11:42am On May 18, 2013
thoth: Many people do not understand the implication of the UN statement, Looking at what happened in Libya when islamic extremist were armed by the west to topple and destroy the nation, Syria where the same extremists are trying to topple and destroy the nation and were openly funded by the West, Mali where extremists as well were tying to establish a foothold and were covertly funded and trained by Israel and USA. You could see that as soon as these groups were activated for a stated objective the western media changes it stance from Terrorist to rebels and then onward to a sort of Goverment Oppositions instead of the Terrorist that they are, the situation becomes deliberatly disfigured from a terrorist mayhem to what the western media likes to call a Civil war, thereby granting them the rights of enemy combatant instead of being judged by law when captured as terrorists.

Very poignant points made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mini-bus Driver Returns N380,000 Cheque And N49 000 Cash To Owner / Ekiti PDP Assembly Candidate Withdraws, Says No Confidence In INEC, Security Age / Appeal Court Dismisses Smart Adeyemi’s Appeal Seeking Nullification Of Ododo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.