Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (24379 Views)

Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos) / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by noskeybaba: 11:54am On May 18, 2013
Everyday kill!! Dem Ŋ☹ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ finish?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by walakolobo: 11:55am On May 18, 2013
Ustec: Good story line 4 hollywood 4 better undstanding...nollywood cannot act dis kind 1 o..poor nolly,.!

Bad belle BH supporter.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Albedo27(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2013
I never dreamt of this happening in my father land (9ja), i watched this only on CNN when US invaded Iraq. Our military has 2 showcase what she got in her Arsenal. They used 2b termed 'best ground Troops in int'l peace keeping'. We r watching...may God help them!
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 11:56am On May 18, 2013
omiobo:
Guy,bone humanity,concentrate on 'animanity' ! U go fear fear when time reach
That's y mallam go always be mallam
I trust my yoruba people,nobody go tell them before dem flee.

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by neyojoe: 11:58am On May 18, 2013
Kudos!!!!! Nigeria Army
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by coolzeal(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2013
Soon Boko Haram will be a thing of the past and it's such a shame they refused FG dialogue. Kudos! to the Nigeria military, the entire nation and her lovely citizens are in support of your mission. Finish them off..
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Grendel(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2013
Give their flesh to CHYMERES and their Brain to Goblin Army to devour
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^This is just sheer brute force and crude military tactics. I just wonder how many innocent civilians have been killed so far. Once again, humanity is always the one to bear the brunt when two elephants fight.

The confrontation is most likely going to end in a deadlock - however, humanity would be the one at the losing end. undecided
Do civilians live in terrorist hideouts/camps? Think again.

12 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by soma042(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2013
omiobo: Gun dem down
laid them down
Let vulture come down
and feast on them
Leave the remnants for dog
to feast on them.
Animals!!!

3conded

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by meetgaya: 12:05pm On May 18, 2013
this is a good news. where are the arewa elders that are against the state emergency? arent they ashamed now?
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 18, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
Do civilians live in terrorist hideouts/camps? Think again.

Do you know what a surface to air missile is and how unreliable they are especially when they're unguided?

You've got helicopter gunships and your obsolete Alpha Jets - why do you need surface to air missiles?

It just shows how clueless and stupid the Nigerian army is.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2013
[s]
walakolobo:

LOL. Civilians in BH training camps. Use your brain before talking.
[/s]

Not in the mood to argue with villagers and hicks today. undecided
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:08pm On May 18, 2013
effisyman: Naija soldier should watch out for innocent souls shaaa.

if you are innocent u should never be close to the terrorist camp or abode, its shoot aside,
innocent ones should avoid any suspicious movement or gatherings.lol

GEJ though we have lost many love one , most painfully, the corpers serving their country before you took took the decision you could have taken two yrs back.
al thesame thank God, things have not gotten out of hand, so happy on the military progress so far.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by mike404(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

I know I'm a little bit eccentric and unorthodox compared to the way most of you do things on here. But they can't just go around maiming innocent civilians with crude military tactics and expect an unwinnable war to become winnable. The more civilians you kill, the higher the willing tools for recruitment into BH army.

The real BH members are already ghost, at the moment - chilling somewhere in the Sahara. You lot are just killing civilians.

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria, when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided
Hehe grin this z coming from a confirmed boko haram apologist

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by andyanders: 12:10pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

^^^^This is just sheer brute force and crude military tactics. I just wonder how many innocent civilians have been killed so far. Once again, humanity is always the one to bear the brunt when two elephants fight.

The confrontation is most likely going to end in a deadlock - however, humanity would be the one at the losing end. undecided

You can tag it any how you want. You use force to counter animals since they are not human beings, force should be used. I hate people who reason with their anus instead of their brain. These people live among them and they now them and cannot give them out, therefore, they should follow their brothers as casuals.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Qelvin(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know what a surface to air missile is and how unreliable they are especially when they're unguided?

You've got helicopter gunships and your obsolete Alpha Jets - why do you need surface to air missiles?

i just pray you don't get roasted alive anytime soon by those Islamic animals..or even your family,there is no basis for reasoning or sympathy when it comes to wiping out those bastards for good...leave cognition or code of conduct out of the question and stay the phuck out of what might consume you if you are not careful...kudos to the Military boys.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ironi: 12:12pm On May 18, 2013
Nigeria military wants to show off their new toys?

I mean is this the best way to militarily deal with BH?

Using Jet fighters, artillery , gun ships within Nigeria to fight a ragtag insurgents?.

Talk about the civilians who would be killed and the fact that this insurgents would still be standing after all this dumb military display and waste.

They would kill civilians and count them as insurgents. I think Nigeria has just started a civil war.

This is a poor military strategy to use for this kind of operation.

I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH without all this military brouhaha.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by toshacer: 12:13pm On May 18, 2013
Ironi: Nigeria military wants to show off their new toys?

I mean is this the best way to militarily deal with BH.

Using Jet fighters, artillery , gun ships within Nigeria to fight a ragtag
Insurgents?.

Talk about the civilians who would be killed and the fact that this insurgents
Would still be standing after all this dumb military display and waste.

This is a poor military strategy to use for this kind of operation.
I'm not a military guy but believe me I can give thousand and one strategies to destroy BH
without all this military brouhaha.

This type of warfare in your backyard is not about the millitary equipments you display.

when the insurgents were killing civilians, who were you blaming? People like you just need to chill and let people do their jobs. BH sympathiser like you.

9 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by toshacer: 12:14pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

BH sympathiser. Say something worthwhile. All these your blame game on the military is very weak.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Theben(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

So far, weapons have been recovered from the camp. A clear indication that they're militant group. I believe what the military require from us is encouragement and due commendation for their efforts.

I doubt if there are civilians in the camp but it will be erroneous to rule out such possibility as there might be some innocent citizens kidnapped/abducted by this group.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Qelvin(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2013
tosh_acer:

when the insurgents were killing civilians, who were you blaming? People like you just need to chill and let people do their jobs. BH sympathiser like you.
he is Ghanaian,so don't expect him to make any valid points here...as he is obviously detached from the reality of things,only a Nigerian can tell the story better,somebody who has the audacity to come here and lecture us on "strategies" on how to fight our own battles should not be taken with any aorta of seriousness.

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by headtoto: 12:18pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

You just talk like if the Nigerian Soldiers just goes on rampage throwing missiles to civilian locations without proper thought. Haba.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by y2kaustin(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2013
let the bombardment be sustained,smoke all those bastards out of their shit hole,how i wish i was shortlisted for that operation,i would have killed anything walking,even their cattles.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by rxhush: 12:19pm On May 18, 2013
from my sources, these figures aint true plus the military personals are just the ground soldiers and airforce(few)
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2013
Continue the good work and keep the green white green flag flying
God bless nigeria
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by sparkwil(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Nonsense. What kind of force do u recommend then for these vampires that have successfully sacked police stations. I wish the army could be more brutal in dealing with these beasts.

4 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2013
tosh_acer:

BH sympathiser. Say something worthwhile. All these your blame game on the military is very weak.

Time will tell.

You don't fight against asymmetric warfare with brute force and crude military tactics and expect your side to win. This isn't a conventional war and you're not fighting proper army. Intelligence gathering and surgical operation is the way to go.
Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by Chamber10(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2013
shymexx:

Boko Haram alert. Tell me what a civilian will be doing in a boko haram camp. We know u r a member of BH. Shame on u all for causing many deaths in the North.

3 Likes

Re: 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout by feminancy(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=shymexx]

Using surface to air guns and missiles is just barbaric and savagely around civilian population. Most of you are smiling now, but don't[b] cry when these civilians start suicide-bombing your homes in Southern Nigeria,[/b] when the "blowback" kicks off. undecided[/quote

before then, none will be left.
then you will be forced get leave the internet where you have been hiding for some time to blow up your self only.

i call it frustration.
you terrorist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor / Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Buhari Orders CBN To Blacklist Importers Of Palm Oil, 42 Other Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.