Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath (30193 Views)

Sharia Police Smash Bottles Of Beer In Kano / Is Ritual bath(janaba) Compulsory On Him Or Not? / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by oloriooko(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2013
@ all haters of my post

i still maintain my stand though some of ribery's bro n sis in same religion have tried to cover up for his outburst, i can see the struggle of muslims in trying to justify the ease at which they burst out in anger and probably take to arms to fight for their religion.

this is a pure shame on ribery and all his co-horts trying to cover up his deep well of anger waiting to explode, i htink it comes with the religion.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by KDULAR: 10:41am On May 19, 2013
I hate beer and alcohol and will avoid salary wages and allowances that is made from tax thereof. Infact, I will neither collect anything from anybody that is linked to alcohol in anyway be it through work. Will not be allowed to be sprayed or helped from money it . If a man is dyeing because he's consumed alcohol I will not touch him let him die because it's against my religion to touch or be touched with it. I want to ask, is it not consumption that is forbidden ? I will not forgive my boss, the government or neighbours if they force me to do any of the above.

In the heat of the moment, you really forget that the next person is a Babalawo or an aetheist and you'll share and express the moment. If God can grant us mercy and come so low to forgive us by giving us these laws to observe in the first place, then who are we not to do likewise, coming down from our mighty pious holy pedestial. Where is now the justice that is to be extended to all Humans. Well they should avoid to infringe on his right to religion and forestall the wrath of the pious Islamic pratisioner. GOD ALMIGHTY as translated into all languages is the GEATEST.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by toskut(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2013
Abegi,make we hear word. Yeah, Boateng fuckup but he should make his anger known and he should let it slide.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Mogidi: 11:22am On May 19, 2013
IYA NGBALI: After using style to swallow the thing,abeg make I hear word
No mind the fool
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tarryT(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, i looked it up and the beer was alcohol-free.

In addition, both of them posed for pictures afterwards and were smiling together and making the v sign for the camera.

Case closed.
Who tell u say case don close? If Ribery like make him take photo or hug Jerome... That one na for hin head..

Wait make nairaland 9ja muslim them give u there version of "anythin offensive to Islam"..
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 19, 2013
DMainMan: Alhaji Ribery. Forgive him because d unbelievers are trouble makers. They love making jest of Muslims and inciting hatred. They love violence and inflicting pain. After, if he reacts, they will say he is a terrorist.

U guys will surely win champions league. I hope dat guy doesn't dare pour u beer again because dat is their job.

The Unbelievers propaganda- Incite anger towards Muslims. Brutalise them. Lie and promote falsehood . Abuse and make jest of their values. When they react, we will call them terrorist.

lwkmd...we wil cal you bokoharam
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Tinyemeka(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
This pic has made me extremely thirsty. angry

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by titsqueez(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2013
ribery could not out run boateng even though boateng had a heavy bottle in his hand lol. black man sabi run oo
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tricosite(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2013
Even if He Ribery swallow the beer as you said, all the punishment is mean for Jerome Boateng, as long as he as already warn, This is how I will do may things make a man, not the other way round.
IYA NGBALI: After using style to swallow the thing,abeg make I hear word
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by kolamilan(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2013
Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by raeez(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2013
The reason why u are all hating on ribery is because he attached islam to it
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by raeez(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2013
The reason why u are all hating on ribery is because he attached islam to it face the fact and stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elrony(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2013
raeez: The reason why u are all hating on ribery is because he attached islam to it face the fact and stop hating

u funny buh nevertheless stop givin yaself unnecessary head itch...dis story is false
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tpia5: 12:19am On May 20, 2013
btw his expression should not be given a religious tint though.

even dousing with ordinary water which most teams do when they win a game, has the same effect.

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by raeez(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2013
tpia@:
btw his expression should not be given a religious tint though.

even dousing with ordinary water which most teams do when they win a game, has the same effect.

how do u expect him to react when being poured something as huge as that u aRe missing the point here
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by deebsman1(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2013
if i said i don't like something, respect it that i didn't like it. that way, there won't be any prob, its as simple as that.forget muslim or christian.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by ReeOde(m): 9:48am On May 20, 2013
i've been reading comments and people saying foul words for his reaction, you just have to realise how much non muslims lack respect for a muslim and Islam. If something is prohibited in islam, they (the non muslims) see it as what is wrong to have been prohibited, that we even hypabolise it, except that their religion also condemns it (before they comply and respect such norms). May God make us deviate not from the truth when it reaches us.

1 Like

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elrony(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2013
ReeOde: i've been reading comments and people saying foul words for his reaction, you just have to realise how much non muslim lacks respect for a muslim and Islam. If something is prohibited in islam, they see it as what is right that we hypabolise it, except that their religion also condemns it (before they comply and respect such norms). May God make us deviate not from the truth when it reaches us.
smh....boring!!!!
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tpia5: 1:02pm On May 20, 2013
raeez: how do u expect him to react when being poured something as huge as that u aRe missing the point here

its something done routinely by western teams when they play a game.

i dont think it should be blown out of proportion and neither do i see why people must carry it on their heads as if they're the guy in question.

Moreso he photographed himself smiling after the incident.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2013
Someone help me out please;Is it that Muslims are forbidden to take alchohol or what?
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by ReeOde(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2013
elrony:
smh....boring!!!!
You're still a boy.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tpia5: 12:31am On May 22, 2013
koonbey: Someone help me out please;Is it that Muslims are forbidden to take alchohol or what?

Yes
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by golpen(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2013
I hate it when people bring on baseless arguments. Someone claimed boateng had forgotten in the course of the celebration n even after he had PRE-WARNED them to keep beer away from him. Another person felt filing a case is too big a reaction, when its meant only to make them apologise and not to jail boateng. Of course when you're angry, you say lots of words you ordinarily won't have meant, so vowing not to talk to boateng again should not be taken as serious.

But can we look at it from this point?...what if its not the religious prohibition?. What if its allergy, or has any medical implication that could cost so much? Would boateng have claim to have forgotten in the course of celebration?. I guess bayern munchen would have wished they didn't win the league if he had died suffering from the medical complications. I remember the stress we went through in the night after a room mate went blackout when another mate unaware, used a mentholated ointment (aboniki precisely) in the earl's presence, sniffing in the odour.

People's opinion in all ways should be respected and reactions when they are violated should also be accepted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by tpia5: 2:37pm On May 27, 2013
e don do, gosh.

stop carrying the matter on your head!

una never tire?

the guy don talk say im no vex, na una dey vex on im behalf. How does that make sense?
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elrony(m): 3:41am On May 29, 2013
ReeOde:
You're still a boy.
I never argued dAt...nd u are still a fossil.....!!!
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elrony(m): 3:43am On May 29, 2013
tpia@:
e don do, gosh.

stop carrying the matter on your head!

una never tire?

the guy don talk say im no vex, na una dey vex on im behalf. How does that make sense?

haha u forget say na Islamic rite be dAt ??...lol
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by elrony(m): 3:46am On May 29, 2013
golpen: I hate it when people bring on baseless arguments. Someone claimed boateng had forgotten in the course of the celebration n even after he had PRE-WARNED them to keep beer away from him. Another person felt filing a case is too big a reaction, when its meant only to make them apologise and not to jail boateng. Of course when you're angry, you say lots of words you ordinarily won't have meant, so vowing not to talk to boateng again should not be taken as serious.

But can we look at it from this point?...what if its not the religious prohibition?. What if its allergy, or has any medical implication that could cost so much? Would boateng have claim to have forgotten in the course of celebration?. I guess bayern munchen would have wished they didn't win the league if he had died suffering from the medical complications. I remember the stress we went through in the night after a room mate went blackout when another mate unaware, used a mentholated ointment (aboniki precisely) in the earl's presence, sniffing in the odour.

People's opinion in all ways should be respected and reactions when they are violated should also be accepted. Thanks.
smh...dis is pointless !!..d dude was having fun ,no sign of infuriation there nigguh!!!
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by dayokanu(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2013
And the same Ribery complaining did this

Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2013
lwkmd! @ the pictures. grin

they should have showed him some respect though
as they knew he was muslim. that wasn't cool.
Re: Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 05, 2013
LagosShia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhtCiILmPrA

[size=48pt]LOL![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / What is the Islamic View on Court Weddings? / Dr. Mutiā€™ah Olaide Refused Entry At Nigerian Embassy In Jeddah Because Of Veil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.