Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Present Condition In Nassarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present Condition In Nassarawa State (566 Views)

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / Army Reacts To Photo Of Soldiers Torturing A Man In Nassarawa / The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Present Condition In Nassarawa State by pillzthadrugz(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2013
As regards to the previous chaos that was caused by some detractors in the above mentioned state makes one begin to wonder what will be the present situation of things in the state.
Please my fellow nairalanders i really need your say on this issue because i've just been admitted in nassarawa state university keffi and i heard they've called back of which am actually planning to resume soonest but there is this rumour going about that the state is experiencing a political unrest...
I just want to know how true it is and if it is safe to travel down there.
Re: The Present Condition In Nassarawa State by onatisi(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2013
pillzthadrugz: As regards to the previous chaos that was caused by some detractors in the above mentioned state makes one begin to wonder what will be the present situation of things in the state.
Please my fellow nairalanders i really need your say on this issue because i've just been admitted in nassarawa state university keffi and i heard they've called back of which am actually planning to resume soonest but there is this rumour going about that the state is experiencing a political unrest...
I just want to know how true it is and if it is safe to travel down there.
my guy you want to go into a war zone and you are asking ppl to tell you whether it is safe or not abi?it is very very safe in fact you will enjoy the place , you can go . just make sure u sleep in the army barracks when u are there

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Move To APC: Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish, Says APGA / Scorecard: 3 Years After, GEJ Yet To Fulfil Promises In Power, Oil & Gas Sectors / Gov. Babangida Aluyu Pledge Loyality To The Presidency And Showers Chieftancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.