Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,875 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) (2695 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Okorocha Has Failed: Present Condition Of Roads In Owerri(pictures) / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by bruno419(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
I am creating this thread because i believe in the power of Social Media.Rochas Okorocha should do something about DOUGLAS ROAD which is now in a terrible condition.

cc lalasticlala

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by Obijulius: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Sorry to say this. Why are we calling Rochas here?

I don't like APC but I must criticise objectively.

OP if you are really concerned about this you would have taken time to tell us the cause of the flooding. This might be a case of blocked drainages and may not necessarily require the intervention of the state government.

I see a market here. The market union or association can easily take care of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by phantom(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Na wa o! See my State capital embarassed
wetin rochas dey do na? Douglas Road..chai...

2 Likes

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by bruno419(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
mods pls do the needful.......let our voices be heard

1 Like

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by aldrick: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by asha80(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015
phantom:
Na wa o! See my State capital embarassed
wetin rochas dey do na? Douglas Road..chai...
I thought you are from Enugu state
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2015
BUt with the way the road is crowded with traders, the sewage must have been blocked with rubbish and waste product, mind you am not saying something should not be done about the road, but would it not be wise aswell to allocate shops to the traders while the government repair the road and try to make yhe sewages free for water flow.
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by phantom(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
asha80:
nope! Nwa Mbano..
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by derrick333(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
asha80:
He's frm isi alangua,isiato west cheesy
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by bruno419(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2015
DDoubleUps:
BUt with the way the road is crowded with traders, the sewage must have been blocked with rubbish and waste product, mind you am not saying something should not be done about the road, but would it not be wise aswell to allocate shops to the traders while the government repair the road and try to make yhe sewages free for water flow.
the traders pay tax to the government
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
bruno419:
yeah they do and that is why the government should make provision for them to get fixed in shops and them also to be responsible citizens and not block sewages with waste product so that the government can use the money for cleaning the sewages instead to fix them in shops
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by OkutaNla: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Obijulius:

OP if you are really concerned about this you would have taken time to tell us the cause of the flooding. This might be a case of blocked drainages and may not necessarily require the intervention of the state government.

I see a market here. The market union or association can easily take care of this.

You are right. This could easily pass for any other market in any part of the country after a torrential rainfall.

1 Like

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by DDoubleUps(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2015
In as much as no government is perfect, this also is caused by irresponsibility of the traders... look the way the people walk on the water, that will show you that the road is paved, but the sewage is blocked thereby making the road the run way for the water
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by Starships4u(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ahia nkwoji..... Refuse dump site within the major soad.... Yet some people go de scream Rochas we know

1 Like

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Still recovering from my illness..
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whollop Neega , just Whollop!! shocked
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by Abugab(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Obijulius:

Your head is there.
We are quick to shout govt while we fail to do what concerns us.
When we block drainages with waste.
The market association should clean up the drainages and see if the flood won't find its way out?
Op should leave Okorocha out if this.

4 Likes

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by deanoffaculty: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think Imo state should diversify their economy into FISHING since water is everywhere. This will also reduce the stress of fish-sellers and fish mongersgrin grin grin
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by owolabifunke14(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bad leadership everywhere you go wicked rulers
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
If i faint ,pls dont use that douglas road water to revive me, ..ok. *faints*
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by falseman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
That's one neat market I can't see bullshhits floating.
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by BankManager(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Even Mr.Rochas Okorocha that handed over to himself is crying that he met empty treasury.. I am tired of Governors in Nigeria..
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by chimerase2: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op de rain was heavy yesterday, so stop saying rubbish
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by beordune(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
bruno419:

Because they pay tax, they shouldn't clean their sewage themselves....?
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by beordune(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
BankManager:
Even Mr.Rochas Okorocha that handed over to himself is crying that
he met empty treasury.. I am tired of Governors in Nigeria..

S'oro de ló só yii?
Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by RareDiamond: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
THE BELOW PICTURES SHOW THE TRUE CONDITION OF IMO STATE IGNORE THE FALLACIOUS POLITICAL CREATOR OF THIS THREAD

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by RareDiamond: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
GOD BLESS IMO STATE

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by RareDiamond: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
IMO STATE THE EASTERN HEARTLAND

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by RareDiamond: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
IMO STATE IS AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND LIVABLE PLACES IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA

Re: The Present Condition Of Imo State Capital(photos) by RareDiamond: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
IMO STATE IS A LOVELY PLACE TO LIVE, INVEST AND WORK

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Lacks The Intellectaul Capacity To Rule Nigeria' - Professor Nwabueze / Nigeria Is Already An Islamic Country / Fayose's Right.APC Lied Abt Aisha Buhari Involvement In Halliburton Scam,See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.