Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral (24555 Views)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / The Correlation Between Rear Admiral (rtd) Mohammed Lawal and Dr Olusola Sarak / Vice Admiral OS. Ibrahim: New Chief Of Defence Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Babalegba(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2013
So Nigeria has a navy or is it one of those things we like to delude ourselves that we have, like a police force, power supply, a president, democracy, Christianity, islam, blessings et cetera. I thought somebody would have embezzled all the money meant for warships by now and been made a paramount chief for his 'smartness'
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by dgitrader(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2013
Bryancrox: Funny Name
Sounds Japanese

A Woman of great achievement, more grease to her elbow. Hope her story will inspire much more women in the armed forces.
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 10:13am On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: ALL THESE MAN MADE TITLES. SMDH. VANITY VANITY
awon bad belle ti show

be happy with those who are happy so that yours too will come.anyway as for me o even though i dont know her,i am happy for her.if she can be the first female rear admiral i know one day there will be a female governour in any of the states in nigeria and there will be a first female president.we are getting there cheesy *singing in beyonce's voice* who runs the world girls girls 8-)

2 Likes

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Decryptor(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2013
She looks fine in a manly way
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by bayusman: 10:19am On May 20, 2013
@ your thread is always outstanding among the rest. Keep the good work.

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Decryptor(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2013
kulyie: awon bad belle ti show

be happy with those who are happy so that yours too will come.anyway as for me o even though i dont know her,i am happy for her.if she can be the first female rear admiral i know one day there will be a female governour in any of the states in nig[b] *singing in beyonce's voice* who runs the world girls girls 8-) [/b]
Yeah...y'all run the world...WITH YOUR MOUTHS!! tongue
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Jopipeline: 10:23am On May 20, 2013
Naso!
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Lilimax(f): 10:51am On May 20, 2013

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 10:55am On May 20, 2013
kulyie: awon bad belle ti show

be happy with those who are happy so that yours too will come.anyway as for me o even though i dont know her,i am happy for her.if she can be the first female rear admiral i know one day there will be a female governour in any of the states in nigeria and there will be a first female president.we are getting there cheesy *singing in beyonce's voice* who runs the world girls girls 8-)
grin grin THIS AINT ABOUT BAD BELLE. SHE A MATRONLY MOTHER TYPE. NO BAD BELLE. JUST THE WHOLE CULTURE OF MAN MADE TITLES IS CORNY AND ST-UPID AND VAIN
Lilimax:
undecided undecided
WHAT YOU NEED LOCO angry grin
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 10:58am On May 20, 2013
Babalegba: So Nigeria has a navy or is it one of those things we like to delude ourselves that we have, like a police force, power supply, a president, democracy, Christianity, islam, blessings et cetera. I thought somebody would have embezzled all the money meant for warships by now and been made a paramount chief for his 'smartness'
ahahahahahahah u no go kill me with laughter o.
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by tellwisdom: 11:09am On May 20, 2013
Itunu by lynxxxtongue
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by kukus01(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2013
hmnn rear admiral Itunu Hotonu......i know her personnally she is a very nice person and a good listener too tell her your problems and she is ready to give an instant solution to you......mind you her person is more appreciated outside the uniform.
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by babsjnr(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2013
Patience and hard work pays off, never doubt or loose faith in them.
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Immortality(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2013
Great achievement, even greater for her to have kept her home and family. This many women of today often sacrifice for their career.
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Abiyamo: 11:46am On May 20, 2013
naptu2, thank you very much! Superb contribution!
naptu2:

Brigadier General, Commodore, Air Commodore = 1 star

Major General, Rear Admiral, Air Vice Marshal = 2 star

Lieutenant General, Vice Admiral, Air Marshal = 3 star

General, Admiral, Air Chief Marshal = 4 star

Field Marshal, Admiral of The Fleet, Marshal of The Air Force = 5 star

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by shadrach77: 11:51am On May 20, 2013
Hotonu is from Togo nah
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by tomakint: 11:53am On May 20, 2013
You've done it again like you always do '' you are one of a kind on this esteemed forum! Ki Oluwa ninu aanu re maa gbe owo yi lo si o ke!
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by lernah: 12:08pm On May 20, 2013
See o! Wot a man cn do a woman cn do beta
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Gogetta(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2013
She was my dad's junior while he was in the navy. Very smart woman!

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Olaone1: 12:24pm On May 20, 2013
Is this Mike Awoyinfa/Naptu2?

, I would like to know ooo wink
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by markovnikoff001(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2013

Exactly what under-achieved, uncelebrated unknowns use to console themselves. SMDH.

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Sheenor: 12:24pm On May 20, 2013
hmmmmmmmm..
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by VALIDATOR: 12:37pm On May 20, 2013
Kudos Abayamo. You post facts. Keep it up.

Some years back, some officers including this Itunu woman were shown on TV and the way she spoke that day I had no doubt she is going places.

2 Likes

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Samabu07(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2013
History shall remember you. Even though our present structures are less supportive compared to your days, we shall keep your all your efforts at mind and strive better to make Naija better. smiley
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2013
Decryptor: Yeah...y'all run the world...WITH YOUR MOUTHS!! tongue
yeah'right.am sure the first female rear admiral earned hers with her mouth instead of Gods help and hardwork.keep sitting there dissing women while they outrun you guys. Which is already happening anyway,she is just one of the numerous examples
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Mystery11(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2013
Hope she was on battle front abi na for office she earned such a prestigious rank. embarassed embarassedJust thinking
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 20, 2013
markovnikoff001:

Exactly what under-achieved, uncelebrated unknowns use to console themselves. SMDH.
e-bad belle.never seeing anything good in others.smh
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Remii(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2013
is literartilly used for productive woman. Mother of child. However, it is also used to depict feelings of women to children especially when a woman takes an exceptional action for the sake of a child or children either her's or someone else, under such situation even some men are considered an "".
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2013
markovnikoff001:

OH YE CARNAL MINDED REPROBATES SMDH
Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by bidexolumanish(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2013
congratulation mama hotonu,she is a very nice woman

1 Like

Re: Itunu Hotonu - First Female Rear-Admiral by naptu2: 2:11pm On May 20, 2013
Ola one: Is this Mike Awoyinfa/Naptu2?

, I would like to know ooo wink

grin I'm going to add this to my list.

naptu2:

cheesy I'm going to add that to my list.

Let's see. . . . All the things I've been called on nairaland.

"Government official or SSS agent", "Benefiting from Lagos State Government", "Yoruba Boy", "Northerner", "GEJ asslicker", "librarian", "journalist", "you people" (I suspect that the guy meant either muslim or northerner), "Fashola". I think there's more.

Ogbuefi_Negro:

Austin Peter's pikin
Peter Obe

lol

Ogbuefi_Negro:

Good morning my brother. lol.

oh i forgot o, add "oko ishilove" put for the names. where is she, surprised she hasnt shown up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Campaign Promises Of Buhari And Osinbajo (Throwback Photo) / Be Patient, Tinubu’s Daughter Urges Nigerians Over Hardship / Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.