Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Satan - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan (7441 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Muhammed Teachings About Shaitan (Satan). . .Just Too Hilarious! / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan by Nobody: 3:00am On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course it is. We're only following God's orders. Don't be silly.
so a murderer is ONLY following the Supreme Court Judge order Eh?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 4:41am On May 28, 2013
hisblud: In other words, if the Supreme Court judge orders the death of another, is he INFLUENCED by the murderer?

It took you over two days, and this is the rebuttal you could come up with? What a silly analogy..

The Supreme Court judge follows the dictates of the law. The laws are created by humans in order to maintain some form of sanity and uniformity in the society.

You, on the other hand, start out by saying murder is of the devil. God didn't create laws like 'thou shalt not kill' with human consultations. Then he goes ahead and kills and slaughters humans, in some cases razing down towns and whole populations....

The question is: When God kills, is he influenced by Satan?

When God gets jealous, is it of the devil?

When God gets angry and in his anger does things he later regrets, was it caused by the devil?

When he was irresponsible and let his creation fall to Satan's tricks, was it the devil?

When Yahweh claims he creates good and evil (Amos 3:6....shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?), is he influenced by the devil?

Or is this proof that God battles the same emotions we battle? That when the Bible says we're created in God's likeness and image, that should be taken literally? That He's susceptible to the occassional bout of anger, jealousy, sadness that we as humans face too?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:

It took you over two days, and this is the rebuttal you could come up with? What a silly analogy..

The Supreme Court judge follows the dictates of the law. The laws are created by humans in order to maintain some form of sanity and uniformity in the society.

You, on the other hand, start out by saying murder is of the devil. God didn't create laws like 'thou shalt not kill' with human consultations. Then he goes ahead and kills and slaughters humans, in some cases razing down towns and whole populations....

When God gets angry and in his anger does things he later regrets, was it caused by the devil?

When he was irresponsible and let his creation fall to Satan's tricks, was it the devil?

When Yahweh claims he creates good and evil (Amos 3:6....shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?), is he influenced by the devil?

Or is this proof that God battles the same emotions we battle? That when the Bible says we're created in God's likeness and image, that should be taken literally? That He's susceptible to the occassional bout of anger, jealousy, sadness that we as humans face too?

yes of course, do you think i dont have other things to do, unlike you that spend your whole time to convince yourself of non existence of things YOU do not know! First read this,
17. Try to laugh out loud or make some disparaging noise every time a Christian makes a statement about what they believe, even if you don't think it is funny or you don't know what they are talking about or you may think they have a good point just try to make them looksilly with your laugh or disrespectful noise.

23. Only use the Bible as the authority when it will advance the atheist religion and will contribute to the atheist dogmas and doctrines. Ignore the question 'You have quoted the bible as evidence, so if the bible is true in one place the entire bible must be true, so what about the scripture that says, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN or THE LORD IS GOOD AND HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER or WHERE GOD REVEALS HIS MERCIFUL NATURE WHEN HE SENTJONAH AND SPARED THE EVIL CITY OF NINEVEH?'
24. Only quote the Bible verses that put God in a bad light, makesure every scripture quoted makes God look like a mean, unfair judge and never ever allow anyone to quote scriptures which show Him in the positive light of a loving heavenly father.
. That anology correctly answers your question.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:24am On May 28, 2013
hisblud: yes of course, do you think i dont have other things to do, unlike you that spend your whole time to convince yourself of non existence of things YOU do not know! First read this, . That anology correctly answers your question.

Well, that would suffice. You're a Christian afterall.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:38am On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:

Well, that would suffice. You're a Christian afterall.
of course, am a christian.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:45am On May 28, 2013
hisblud: of course, am a christian.
As evident on this thread. You know little to nothing of what the topic is about.

Then you troll, present so'lie'tions that are mostly incoherent, and when pushed to the wall, you post irrelevancies to disguise your ignorance.

Satan is as real as sound. - we can test for sound, what's the test/evidence of Satan?

Killing is normal - and someone says there's no Satan..

So when God hates, gets jealous, is responsible for evil, do we blame Satan?

Whargabl, whargabl, all atheists do is insult, they know nothing, stop being bothered about the non existent...

Go munch on some holy communion. Spiritual carnivores..

1 Like

Re: Satan by Nobody: 8:48am On May 28, 2013
good so also God has a law to govern His universe. Now i did not say among men but His universe.
You, on the other hand, start outby saying murder is of the devil. God didn't create laws like 'thou shalt not kill' with human consultations. Then he goes ahead and kills and slaughters humans, in some cases razing down towns and whole populations....
now the judge, who is the 'maker' of the law has the power to order the death of another, yet he is not a murderer.

is the supreme judge influenced by the murderer?

Or is this proof that God battles the same emotions we battle? That when the Bible says we're created in God's likeness and image, that should be taken literally? That He's susceptible tothe occassional bout of anger, jealousy, sadness that we as humans face too?
it seems so to you, but you know what, it seems God is foolish and weak eh, but that is where His wisdom and strength lies. It looks He was tricked in your limited estimate, but yea in that is a secret wisdom you cannot understand with all your limited thinking. You have to be foolish to be able to accept His ways.
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" (1 Corinthians 1:27).

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise." (1 Corinthians 3:18).
and also am a christian and satan exist whether you like it or not.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2013
hisblud: also am a christian and satan exist whether you like it or not.

Prove to me that satan exist and is not an imaginary idea. . .Just provide onjective evidence to show that satan exist. . .
Re: Satan by Nobody: 9:02am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

Prove to me that satan exist and is not an imaginary idea. . .Just provide onjective evidence to show that satan exist. . .
are you ready to be foolish?
"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth tobe wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise." (1 Corinthians 3:18).
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2013
hisblud: are you ready to be foolish?

You are insisting that satan isn't an imaginary myth, I told you to substantiate your claim and here you are posting more drivel. . .Well done. . .
Re: Satan by dare2think: 11:55am On May 28, 2013
Image123:
I do not know of any part in history where murder and killings are normal, quote or unquote. i hope you did as i asked and got some perspective on your logic.

Then you need to keep shut. Throughout written and oral history, there has been evidence of some sort of killing or murder including those sanctioned by the Gods of most faiths. To this very generation, murder happens across all spectrum of humanity, regardless of creed, race or background. All manner of people kill including Christians, Muslims,Atheists, Agnostics, husbands, wives, children etc

Killing is a normal part of our humanity, it is consistent and inevitable, so stop being dishonest just to prove your point.

Why don't you follow your asinine advice and get some perspective on the logic put to you?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 28, 2013
hisblud:
good so also God has a law to govern His universe. Now i did not say among men but His universe.
What's the difference? Were the ten commandments for the universe or for men?

hisblud:
now the judge, who is the 'maker' of the law has the power to order the death of another, yet he is not a murderer
So when he sent plagues to the Egyptians and killed their firstborns, he wasn't a murderer?

hisblud:
is the supreme judge influenced by the murderer?
Was it Satan that killed the Egyptians?

hisblud:
it seems so to you, but you know what, it seems God is foolish and weak eh, but that is where His wisdom and strength lies
So you have an understanding of God? You know where his strength and wisdom lies? What about his foolishness and weakness? What does this have to do with Satan?

hisblud:
It looks He was tricked in your limited estimate, but yea in that is a secret wisdom you cannot understand with all your limited thinking.
Ah, my limited thinking.. But somehow yours isn't?

hisblud:
You have to be foolish to be able to accept His ways. and also am a christian and satan exist whether you like it or not.
Christians are foolish. Christians believe Satan exist. We just have to accept that these beings exist outside our current sphere of understanding.

The atheists and the OP was right afterall.
Re: Satan by FromGuiriga(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2013
hisblud: In other words, if the Supreme Court judge orders the death of another, is he INFLUENCED by the murderer?

Yes!
Anyway, would a God that gave a commandment "thou shall not kill..." Turn around and order killings of man, women and children?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:
As evident on this thread. You know little to nothing of what the topic is about.

Then you troll, present so'lie'tions that are mostly incoherent, and when pushed to the wall, you post irrelevancies to disguise your ignorance.

Satan is as real as sound. - we can test for sound, what's the test/evidence of Satan?

Killing is normal - and someone says there's no Satan..

So when God hates, gets jealous, is responsible for evil, do we blame Satan?

Whargabl, whargabl, all atheists do is insult, they know nothing, stop being bothered about the non existent...

Go munch on some holy communion. Spiritual carnivores..
@musketee:
All you wrote up is mere gibberrish and at worst nonsence to say the least.
if i can remember clearly the topic at hand is NOT the morality of God but the seeking the existence of satan. i merely chipped in a comment to what was discussed and tot it did make sense. So back to the topic, since mazaje has avoided the question outrightly, do be kind to answer... WHAT IS THE SHAPE OF SOUND AND THE FORM OF LOVE...
Re: Satan by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

You are insisting that satan isn't an imaginary myth, I told you to substantiate your claim and here you are posting more drivel. . .Well done. . .

all the early advancement you are all hailing as the works of men did not just start by sitting and not doing anything and waiting for someone else to do it for them, but great minds believed to prove it to reality by doing some strange things which to others was FOOLISHNESS. So my question to you is are you ready to be FOOLISH? Start by showing the shape of sound?
Re: Satan by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 28, 2013
11. Always ask for 'evidence' for the existence of God but never accept anything presented to you especially when you are toldthat God is a Spirit so you can not perceive Him with the physical senses or with any physical equipment. Also ignore the reply that 'God is God and he does not need to 'prove' himself to his creation, we are to answer to Him, He does not answer to us!' At the end of a discussion remind them that all you needed was some type of 'evidence' for God.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2013
musKeeto:

Nitpicking aren't we?

Next we headed for the land of Bashan, where King Og and his army attacked us at Edrei. But the LORD told me, 'Do not be afraid of him, for I have given you victory over Og and his army, giving you his entire land. Treat him just as you treated King Sihon of the Amorites, who ruled in Heshbon.' So the LORD our God handed King Og and all his people over to us, and we killed them all. We conquered all sixty of his towns, the entire Argob region in his kingdom of Bashan. These were all fortified cities with high walls and barred gates. We also took many unwalled villages at the same time. We completely destroyed the kingdom of Bashan, just as we had destroyed King Sihon of Heshbon. We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered – men, women, and children alike. But we kept all the livestock for ourselves and took plunder from all the towns." (Deuteronomy 3:1-7 NLT)
Hope you are okay? What is this your post saying exactly? What has "nitpicking" or the passage you quoted got to do with anything on this thread?
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2013
hisblud: all the early advancement you are all hailing as the works of men did not just start by sitting and not doing anything and waiting for someone else to do it for them, but great minds believed to prove it to reality by doing some strange things which to others was FOOLISHNESS. So my question to you is are you ready to be FOOLISH? Start by showing the shape of sound?

When you show me where I claim that sound has a shape then you can come and we will continue the conversation. ..For now pls I want you to tell me the form satan exist in. . .Does he exist in the form of a human being or a lion?. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

And you have attained all knowledge to show us that he doesn' exist, despite the claim by billions of people all over the world and in all generation? No one owes you a proof, satan already told you that killing is normal.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2013
Image123:
And you have attained all knowledge to show us that he doesn' exist, despite the claim by billions of people all over the world and in all generation? No one owes you a proof, satan already told you that killing is normal.

When did you hear or see him tell me?. . .That billion of people believe something does not make it true. . .Billions of muslims believe in allah, billions of people believe in the hindu gods. . .Billions of people believe in Yahweh. . .Billions of people also believe in reincanation. . .It doesnt mean they are true, it just shows that people can believe stuffs. . .

So your evidence to show that satan exist is the claims by billions, eh?. . .Pls tell me what is satan's form? is he in the form of a man or what?. . .Is he every where? Where are people all over the world blaming him?. . .Is he in lagos and new york at the same time?. .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

When you show me where I claim that sound has a shape then you can come and we will continue the conversation. ..For now pls I want you to tell me the form satan exist in. . .Does he exist in the form of a human being or a lion?. . .
Sound is invisible to the physical eyes like satan, bacteria, infrared and nuclear energy. One cannot exactly describe their shape or form. This is the obvious and simple point you have failed to grasp, its almost miraculous.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2013
Image123:
Sound is invisible to the physical eyes like satan, bacteria, infrared and nuclear energy. One cannot exactly describe their shape or form. This is the obvious and simple point you have failed to grasp, its almost miraculous.

We have invented devices to help us study and in some cases see bacteria, infrared and nuclear energy. They are all physical things. Satan is said to be spiritual but yet you can not tell us anything about him. . .How does satan communicate with people for example. . pls tell me how he comminicates with people. . .What method does he use?. .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

When did you hear or see him tell me?. . .That billion of people believe something does not make it true. . .Billions of muslims believe in allah, billions of people believe in the hindu gods. . .Billions of people believe in Yahweh. . .Billions of people also believe in reincanation. . .It doesnt mean they are true, it just shows that people can believe stuffs. . .

So your evidence to show that satan exist is the claims by billions, eh?. . .Pls tell me what is satan's form? is he in the form of a man or what?. . .Is he every where? Where are people all over the world blaming him?. . .Is he in lagos and new york at the same time?. .
The point in the post is not the billions but the wave of the hand dismisal. You have no proof that satan doesn't exist. i have proof and you are one proof. Only satan can convince someone that killing is normal. That is his work. Jesus told us that satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. Only him and his can find theft, killing and destruction to be normal.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2013
Image123:
The point in the post is not the billions but the wave of the hand dismal. You have no proof that satan doesn't exist. i have proof and you are one. Only satan can convince someone that killing is normal. That is his work. Jesus told us that satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. Only him and his can find theft, killing and destruction to be normal

Killing has been a normal part of human history and doesn't require any satan. . .After all your god was all over the place commanding people to kill each other. . .Normally when you offend him all he does is tell some one to kill you. . .I guess your god is satan. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

We have invented devices to help us study and in some cases see bacteria, infrared and nuclear energy. They are all physical things. Satan is said to be spiritual but yet you can not tell us anything about him. . .How does satan communicate with people for example. . pls tell me how he comminicates with people. . .What method does he use?. .
And the thousands of years before the invention of this devices are not enough to disprove their existence, how can't you see that? That there is no device to detect something doesn't mean that it does not exist. i can tell you some things about satan, i answered in line with what you have asked thus far. satan communicates with people primarily through their mind.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2013
Image123:
And the thousands of years before the invention of this devices are not enough to disprove their existence, how can't you see that? That there is no device to detect something doesn't mean that it does not exist. i can tell you some things about satan, i answered in line with what you have asked thus far. satan communicates with people primarily through their mind.

How do you know this?. . .What method does he use to get to people's minds. . .We have studied the brain, but we have never seen any satan communicating with any part of any brain. . .Did you see satan telling my brain that killing has been a normal part of human life?. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:33pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

Killing has been a normal part of human history and doesn't require any satan. . .After all your god was all over the place commanding people to kill each other. . .Normally when you offend him all he does is tell some one to kill you. . .I guess your god is satan. . .
Your subtlety smacks of satan all over. You said KILLING IS NORMAL. Now you are trying to twist your own words. Killing is not a normal thing from Cain till date. Every human being has offended God, all He did was not tell someone to kill you. You lie like the devil himself.
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

How do you know this?. . .What method does he use to get to people's minds. . .We have studied the brain, but we have never seen any satan communicating with any part of any brain. . .Did you see satan telling my brain that killing has been a normal part of human life?. . .

What do you know, not much. i know from the Bible and from experience.
Re: Satan by mazaje(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2013
Image123:
Your subtlety smacks of satan all over. You said KILLING IS NORMAL. Now you are trying to twist your own words. Killing is not a normal thing from Cain till date. Every human being has offended God, all He did was not tell someone to kill you. You lie like the devil himself.

When I said killing was normal , I meant to say it is a normal thing that doesnt require any supernatural entity because you keep claming satan causes people to kill each other. . .Have you not read the bible, where your god keeps telling people to kill those that refuse to worship him or obey him?. . .Have you ever seen the devil lying to any one?. . .What language was satan speaking when you see or heard him lying?. . .
Re: Satan by Image123(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

When I said killing was normal , I meant to say it is a normal thing that doesnt require any supernatural entity because you keep claming satan causes people to kill each other. . .Have you not read the bible, where your god keeps telling people to kill those that refuse to worship him or obey him?. . .Have you ever seen the devil lying to any one?. . .What language was satan speaking when you see or heard him lying?. . .
You meant to say? You mean satan possessed you and embarrassed you. I'll ask again to be sure, Is killing normal? I've read the Bible, God doesn't keep telling people to kill those that refuse to worship or obey Him. The whole world was in disobedience from Adam, God didn't keep telling people to kill those that refuse to worship Him.You are in error of hasty generalization. Have you ever seen anger drive anyone? satan speaks PRIMARILY through the language of thought.
Re: Satan by Nobody: 1:45am On May 29, 2013
mazaje:

there we go again... Image123 asked you, am just repeating it...read his previous posts... Again what is the shape of sound...what is the form of love...Furthermore, do you agree that without the form of wave, sound still exist?

7. naturalism alone does not satisfactorily explain the realities of our knon world

8. naturalism is also a belief-system that holds dogmatic assertions
Re: Satan by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2013
@mazaje: you said this
mazaje:
I don't have faith in sound, i can hear it, I can hear the sound of my voice and when i clap my hands. Can you hear satan?. ..Does satan speak? What language does satan speak sinceyou believe he communicates withn humans and commands them to do things. . . .how does his voice sound like?
and i said
his voice is as sound to a deaf man, and his form is as an image looks to a blind man... Can you guess the deaf and blind man now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? / Catholic Priest, Caught Kissing, handling Woman (video) / What Did You Learn From Today's Message In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.