Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? (2672 Views)

Is This Jealousy Or Lack Of Trust? / Jealousy Or Normal Emotional Reaction? / Jealousy Or Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Happywoman(f): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2013
I smell "gbe oko gbe okoism " gone sour. Go lick ur wounds and move on after dat.

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Youngpo413: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
femishoshogmai:
Im jealous .. my baby father's wife is pregnant with their 4th child a girl, i don't know how far along but she looks about 5 months. I'm pregnant with his son my 1st child and nearly 7 months.

i did not tell him i was pregnant until a couple of months ago , at first he didn't want to know then he keeps changing his mind playing me around and just last week he changed his mind again saying he doesn't want to be involved with the child , and told me his wife was pregnant and if it wasn't for that then he would be with me .
at first i thought it was just another excuse until then i saw her which confirmed this .

She doesn't know about me and him , and i was fine in the beginning when he said he didn't want to be apart because i expected this anyway .

but now I'm really jealous and want to tell her but i know that would make him angry but at the same time i know he loves me otherwise he wouldn't still be around ..
how do u stop being jealous .
you ladies are your worst enemies,so Im not surprised at your attitude and more over husband scarce well well,so ladies wont mind sharing ...shameless b!itch

1 Like

Re: Jealousy Or The Right Thing To Do? by Youngpo413: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
femishoshogmai:

yh i know that was my plan originally . then he kept coming round and acting interested and staying over which i wasnt expecting , then the last time he came around he told me she was pregnant and i didnt believe him i though he was lying and he also said that she knew about us from a while ago and that she rung me , which i dont remember hence why i thought he was lying .
so apart of me know thinks that she's purposely got pregnant on finding this out , so he wouldnt leave . yes i know he's her husband but hes not happy with her ..

i wouldnt be so annoyed if she wasnt pregnant because, if she wasnt , i would of tried to turn away but i now i feel a sense of entitlement which i know isn't really just but thats what i feel and i feel she know wats goin on and shes done this .

yes ultimately i know thats what i have to do because its driving me mad seeing her even though we dont speak. its just hard and i wish i never knew.
you need deliverance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Christian Ladies Do Not Get Married On Time / I Have A Crush On This Girl But... / I'm Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.