Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". (7668 Views)

New Music: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking - Is It Because I Love You / Anybody Got Ryan T - If Na Love You Want? / Akon, You Already Know I Want To Love You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by seaman007: 2:27pm On May 20, 2013
I didn't listen to it,but its tight kudos man
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 20, 2013
HMMMM NOT MY KIND OF MUSIC. TOO WHINNY. BUT FROM WHAT IS CIRCULATING THESE DAYS IT LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE WILL LIKE IT. SEE I AM STUCK IN THE ERA OF DA BRAT - FUNKDAFIED, BONES THUGS AND HARMONEY FIRST OF THE MONTH, XSCAPE- STILL KICKING IT, MASE - I BEING AROUND THE WORLD FEATURING PUFFY AND CARL THOMAS ETC ETC
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2013
ok i'm bck!

Ivy na "DESIRE" u dey call " D ~I~S~O~Y~A"?

Gal, stop it! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by moneyhungry(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2013
good song. i will sign u to my label.... but lemme finish with tonto di.cke first.
*nodding head like a pregnant lizard*
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Afam4eva(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2013
seaman007: I didn't listen to it,but its tight kudos man
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2013
Ivy nne,your sh.it is good but try and slow down a bit. Let listeners hear and enjoy your sweet voice. I do write Igbo songs,love,especially. I wish I could get hold of you to give some back up suggestions. A hardcore Igbo rap on the back. Just throwing a bone out there.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 20, 2013
U must hv paid some cool cash to seun or d mods/supermods to get dis in front page! I'll be glad if u would be kind enuf to tell me how u did it!

Thanks.

Hey, 9ce song tho
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by FYsol: 2:43pm On May 20, 2013
cool...lovely naija accent love song. kudos
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by olapluto(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2013
I'll rate you as slightly better than Mazela Zeezee diamond (queen of Virginia), but worse than Tontolet. My honest opinion.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by RollingFella(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2013
Nice concept. your voice is a little flat, devoid of free flow and energy. put in some energy and passion that will rhyme with your voice into your songs. Great beats too.

Ivynwa: Please Listen To My First Single Titled "I Love You Boy".

Please can you appreciate my first single for me. Yeah Yeah I walked into the studio and I and my Producer made that sweet song that I wrote-----make some noiseeeeeee!!! Here's the link

http://picosong.com/F6E7/

I love the beat we produced in the studio but it seems to have been toned down and changed by the computer (I don't know whether it's my laptop or something). I hope you get to hear all the beats intact, you can do me a favour and use a speaker when listening to it, I like it better when it is blasting loud loud. The song is a nice lovesong, good to listen quietly to at a low volume in the night while lying down to sleep------I love it and hope you will.

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by 25omega(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2013
ItsModella: The beat is nice, the voice could have been better without the excessive autotuning. The lyrics were a bit rushed in the chorus, sounded like you tried fitting in so many words into one line.

Overall, I think it's good, not bad at all for a first single.
my thoughts exactly the autotune was too much.
This is the type of song you have to hear a lot on the radio for it to be stuck in your head.
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by InvertedHammer: 3:04pm On May 20, 2013
Like the beat.

The chorus part is unrefined (a lot of rough edges)

Remove the auto-tune..show your real talent.

Looks like a good product that was hurriedly put together.

Get back on the drawing board cos I think you may be heading in the right direction

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by lightheart(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2013
Your song is cool. Indigenious

I'm crazily in love with the opening line (onye'm fulu n'anya...)

As for the beat, its a monster beat on a ragga slow tins. Na killer be dat one

So therefore:

Soften ur voice
Calm the tempo a bit
I tink a feature would come in handy..give me that ragga somtin

Blend ur voice modulations..

On a whole, this is a real good tune...gives one that feel-good feeling.
Well done you, nwanyioma!
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2013
Since I don't understand igbo, will just be nodding my head to the beats.

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by playahP(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa: Please Listen To My First Single Titled "I Love You Boy".

Please can you appreciate my first single for me. Yeah Yeah I walked into the studio and I and my Producer made that sweet song that I wrote-----make some noiseeeeeee!!! Here's the link

http://picosong.com/F6E7/

I love the beat we produced in the studio but it seems to have been toned down and changed by the computer (I don't know whether it's my laptop or something). I hope you get to hear all the beats intact, you can do me a favour and use a speaker when listening to it, I like it better when it is blasting loud loud. The song is a nice lovesong, good to listen quietly to at a low volume in the night while lying down to sleep------I love it and hope you will.

The lose of quality can be from one of two factor or both!!

1- the producer selected a lower quality during conversion from daw (digital audio workstation) to mp3 or wav!!

2- the monitors( or speakers) used during the mixing gave you the "false feel". This occurs when a low quality monitor is used and this wouldn't relay the sound properly. You might be hearing the right thing when in the studio but as soon as u play it on other audio device, the quality craps up.

Inexperience has a part to play too but that's why I recommend playing your song on different devices (including car sterero) before u take it out of the studio.

Nice work though!!
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2013
lightheart: Your song is cool. Indigenious

I'm crazily in love with the opening line (onye'm fulu n'anya...)

As for the beat, its a monster beat on a ragga slow tins. Na killer be dat one

So therefore:

Soften ur voice
Calm the tempo a bit
I tink a feature would come in handy..give me that ragga somtin

Blend ur voice modulations..

On a whole, this is a real good tune...gives one that feel-good feeling.
Well done you, nwanyioma!

Ivy, u hia? feature me o! lets make dis monrri cheesy cheesy
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by nikkyshyne(f): 3:18pm On May 20, 2013
Unsupported media type sad
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by kemisuga(f): 3:38pm On May 20, 2013
tongue
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by tonididdy(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2013
playah P:

The lose of quality can be from one of two factor or both!!

1- the producer selected a lower quality during conversion from daw (digital audio workstation) to mp3 or wav!!

2- the monitors( or speakers) used during the mixing gave you the "false feel". This occurs when a low quality monitor is used and this wouldn't relay the sound properly. You might be hearing the right thing when in the studio but as soon as u play it on other audio device, the quality craps up.

Inexperience has a part to play too but that's why I recommend playing your song on different devices (including car sterero) before u take it out of the studio.

Nice work though!!
DON Jazzy has spoken

FiiiiiLLLeee
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Salmoneus(m): 4:10pm On May 20, 2013
Nice beat but the voice was terrible, don't know if it's the production quality or my speakers but the voice sounded funny...
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2013
Tonto Dike grin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by cmespeak: 4:20pm On May 20, 2013
Well nt to brag, i did this all by myself,pls, pls, pls feel d track and tell me wat u think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56P9ekv4PWQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 20, 2013
Awwwwwwwwww!! Nice one, gurl..

I loved the beatz.. It was awesome and your voice was okay, but i'lld say you work more on it..
So, so, so love the beatz.. All the best! kiss
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by igbsam(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2013
The Auto Tune is just a No No for me, You rushing the lyrics like you want to meet up with the timing of the beat, Your accent is too Igbotic...you know what i meant, Also, too much igbo language in the lyrics, not everyone understands what you are saying. But lovely beat.

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 20, 2013
igbsam: The Auto Tune is just a No No for me, You rushing the lyrics like you want to meet up with the timing of the beat, Your accent is too Igbotic...you know what i meant, Also, too much igbo language in the lyrics, not everyone understands what you are saying. But lovely beat.
not everyone understands what Olamide or Phyno says in their songs either.

2 Likes

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Irritant: 5:01pm On May 20, 2013
seaman007: I didn't listen to it,but its tight kudos man

U nor fit still understand say na girl sing am?the title na "I love u boy"...shuo..abi na gay tins..ehehehe..... grin grin grin
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Tgirl4real(f): 5:05pm On May 20, 2013
Well, I will say it's Ok.

I didn't feel it too much the first time I listened to it. It's like the lyrics were being dragged. After the 3rd tym, I started feeling it. grin

It's danceable (I love the beat), though I don't understand nada... smiley

Well done!

1 Like

Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2013
Na wizkid sista song d sing?
Join illuminati or feature kanye weezy & d song will go places cool
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2013
Beat =so so

Voice 89.9 auto tune X

Repeating the same thing all over for 4 minutes?

Nice try... Good luck
Re: Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2013
Ivynwa:
No I am not signed on with them yet but my work was done in their studio by the same person that mixed Splash's beat. Right now I manage myself, I have no manager yet lol.

Can i manage you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille — Believe Me (Lyric Video) / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? / Video Of Timi Dakolo: Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.