Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself (20263 Views)

I Am Trying To Introduce Myself / I Think I Should Introduce Myself / fancidiva - hi, just wanted to introduce myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by hotangel2(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2005
@ de-king cheesy cheesy Jealousy, jealousy na hin dey worry you!
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2005
Jealous? Who told you I'm jealous?..... well sha, you can say anything you like. I already know you, so, I won't........ tongue
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by layi(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2005
Ehnn HotA @ it again. matchmaker and tiebreaker.
De-king. Do ur thing bro. No mind dem.
Hommies 4eva wink aiight?
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2005
tiebreaker? cheesy....men, I won't mind dem jare. Thanks bro wink
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2005
Come now, De-King, you know it's not like that.

I was just curious as to why you wanted to know. When I answered layi's post it was also a response to you and anyone else wanting to know.

Are we alright now? tongue
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by layi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2005
De-King. Where u @ ? cry
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2005
Hello Layi,

King's mad at me so he left! cry

Seriously let me get a few basics out of the way since this IS my intro board as King so kindly mentioned:

Likes: Reading, swimming, working with hands (carpentry, electrical wiring: residential and commercial)

Dislikes: Rush Hour Traffic!

Ok, that's enough for now. I don't want to bore anyone!
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by layi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
Nah. De-King isnt angry. I trust ma hommie. ...probably answerin duty calls
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2005
Hey guys, I'm here! Look no further  rolleyes

Layi, you're correct. How did you know that?

Hey vexxy, I ain't made at you at all just that you considered me 2nd after layi but it's alright.

You do electrical wiring? Good! MAy I ask a question? Sorry to bother you. If yes, tell me to go ahead.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2005
I answered you first, King; with a question that is.

And sure, I'll see if I can answer it but no promises! I mainly do it as a hobby here and there. I've been out of the field professionally for a while.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by mosiate(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2005
vexxy welcome to nairaland,u look so pretty and young,once again welcome kiss
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2005
Thank you for the compliment and the welcome, Mosaite. I'll be looking foward to seeing you on the boards!
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2005
What do you do as a profession? And why did you leave electrical wiring for a while?
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2005
I'm currenlty a paralegal doing criminal prosecution, contracts, equal employment, and construction law.

After high school (in which I studied Electrical Wiring) I volunteered for a program called Habitat for Humanity in which we build houses for families who would not be able to afford one themselves. I loved building so much I continued in that field shifting focus to renovation of schools.

But being outside and on roofs and poles in 30 degree weather was not my cup of tea. Although I loved the work and the freedom of working outside an office setting I don't mesh well with cold weather. undecided

My uncle still wants me to join him at his electrical wiring company but now I'm spoiled by the office.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
Whao that's good. I really like girls who are into Technical practices.

So you're saying you won't go back to electrical wiring?
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by mosiate(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2005
vexxy,very soon u'll see me on board,are u married?
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2005
Honestly, I do not wish to close the door on it.  I truly love working in that field and it's liberating being able to put something together with your hands that actually works.  

I would love to get back into it but I would need to go back to school.  The NEC changes every year.  That's why I only do it now as a hobby.  I'm still thinking on what I'll do about it.  It's a gift I don't want to waste.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by Greatpeter(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2005
Vexxy welcome.

You are 13yrs of age I guess.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2005
Good guess GP but you're off by about 11 years.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2005
@Greatpeter, I guess you didn't read thru. She's 24.

@vexxy, that's great girl. I encourage you not to waste the talent. It's rare to see females in that profeession. Get back to school and get more professional with it.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by Greatpeter(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2005
DE-KING:

@Greatpeter, I guess you didn't read through. She's 24.

@vexxy, that's great girl. I encourage you not to waste the talent. It's rare to see females in that profeession. Get back to school and get more professional with it.

I am sorry about that. I didn't see that in her post.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by nike4luv(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2005
she looks soo young
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2005
Thanks King.  The reason why I haven't gone back to school for it is due to the fact that I'm currently studying psychology.  To switch not only field of study now but schools just seems a bit much.  I'm looking to see if there is a way I can study it on the side.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2005
@Nike, so true! I get carded to see a rated R movie! lipsrsealed

People say I'll appreciate it once I get older. undecided
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by nike4luv(f): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2005
yea cos wen u like 50, u might look 20 or summin
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2005
So true. My father is 53 but looks 30. People think he lies about his age until he shows them his senior citizens card. grin
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by DEKING3(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2005
Vexxy, I hope you wouldn't say I ask too many questions. Why did you go into studying psychology when you're talented in Electrical?
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2005
No, I enjoy the questions. That lets me know that I'm not as boring as I think I am.

Being on the prosecution side of the law I see so many youths getting into all sorts of trouble. I wonder where it comes from. Then I wonder if I can some how meet them at that point, right at that point before they go off the deep end and see if I can be there for them. See if I can help, you know? So I was thinking of becoming a youth counselor. Does this make sense?

I'm torn.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by Greatpeter(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2005
Ahh! good dream keep it up babe.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by Scorpio(f): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2005
Welcome vexxy, u really look young n cute too. R u taken? tongue smiley *tries to c if she could b hooked up wif brother*
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by vexxy(f): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2005
L.O.L., thank you Scorpio but I'm really not looking to get hooked up. I'm just here to meet wonderful people and make friendships.
Re: Vexxy - guess I should introduce myself by Greatpeter(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2005
Yes! good vexxy but at thesame time you could be twice lucky. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / How To Maintain Friendships When You Have Tight Schedules / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.