Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do Not Worry About Tomorrow (677 Views)

Worry About Now / Poems From Real Men And Women Leaders Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow by bman2003: 9:10am On May 20, 2013
Dear Friend,
I write this piece, telling you, NEVER worry about your life in any way. Jesus promised you that He will never leave you nor forsake you, He assured us of this in His word. Firstly, I would like you to know this “[Resting] in the hope of eternal life, [life] which the ever truthful God who cannot deceive promised before the world or the ages of time began. (Amp)”; you see that bolded phrase? It says “the ever truthful God who cannot deceive”, which means, in no circumstance will God ever lie or deceive you. He will not tell you what He doesn’t mean. In another translation of that word, He says “In which God who cannot lie” or “God, who never lies”; friend, man will or may lie to you but one person cannot lie, GOD! Whatever He says might not come to pass, it WILL come to pass; no one can stop His word from performing what He sends it to do.
God says “He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? (Amp)”; God did not spare His Son Jesus but gave Him up; He will give up anything for you. God has put everything under the feet of Jesus, i.e. nothing or anybody is greater than the Lord Jesus, if God will not supply you what you need that means He values that thing than Jesus, and surely not! God values Jesus more than anything you can imagine. He says I gave up Jesus, I will give up anything for you; read another translation “If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us? (The MSG)” Hey, you see that! Is there anything else He wouldn’t gladly and freely do for us? God wouldn’t just give you whatever you want; he will gladly supply what you want [if it is His will and purpose, you can count on that]. It gives the Father very great pleasure to see that all your needs are supplied by Him.
Every father must meet his children’s needs right? Yes. Since God is our Father, He too must meet our needs. It is written “Anyone who neglects to care for family members in need repudiates the faith. That's worse than refusing to believe in the first place (The MSG)”. Meaning, he has denied the faith [anyone who doesn’t take care of his family], let’s put it here as denies his fatherhood over his child, and God says I will never change (deny) my word (what I have said). It has pleased the Father to have given you the keys to His kingdom, i.e. the Father has given you the key to the store room already, all you have to do is go and take! He gave birth to you, so He will take care of you, don’t worry!
See, “And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others (NLT)” hahaha! See that? “Provide all you need”, oh, this is just so good. God says he’ll provide all you need so that you’ll have more than enough so you could share with others too. You can’t share with others if you don’t have, but He says you’ll have everything you need in abundant measure so you can put smiles on people’s faces too. Oh what great and glorious promises that we got from our Father who cannot lie. When He says “I’ll provide all you need”, He means it as I’ve told you from the beginning that God cannot lie. Hallelujah!!!
Icing this big cake, “Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing? Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life? And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin. Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, what are we going to have to eat? Or, what are we going to have to drink? Or, what are we going to have to wear? For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides. So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.”
Friend, God so loves you that even the hair on your head is numbered, if it is numbered, then don’t worry, He’ll take just good care of you no matter what, and remember, Jesus says “The mountains may fall and give way, but my covenant of love will never be shaken; and I will be with you always even to the very end of the age”. Give God a try, you won’t regret believing Him, He’ll supply all your needs! God loves you so much!

Scriptures:
1. Titus 1:2
2. Romans 8:32
3. 1 Timothy 5:8
4. 2 Corinthians 9:8
5. Matthew 6:25-34

1 Like

Re: Do Not Worry About Tomorrow by donald85: 10:38am On May 20, 2013
In ma dialect it is called iheanyichukwu meaning GOD can do all things.NICE ADVICE.GOD BLESS

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win The 2013 Nigeria Prize For Literature? / Can You Give An Invited Lecture On Medical Writing/journalism? / Please Nairalanders Help Me Stop This People From Stealing My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.