Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,120 members, 7,867,243 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! (873 Views)

Hilarious Warning A Zoo Management Issued To Their Visitors / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? / Male Virgin! - Funniest Joke You'll Ever Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by deola1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2008
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2008
Roflmao! Good one Deola! cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by deola1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2008
Birthday Present
A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.

They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Deola! How ya doin'?"

His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
"Oh, no," says Deola. "He's on my bowling team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks Deola if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.

His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"

"She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."

A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Deola, and says "Hi Deolly. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"

Deola's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

Deola follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Deola."
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by deola1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2008
The Tiger
A couple was on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."

The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."

The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy."

"Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"

"Tiger Woods."

"Tiger Woods, the golfer?"

"Yeah."

"Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."

The husband and wife then make passionate love.

When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.

"What are you doing?" asks the wife.

The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."

The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.

When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks.

The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat."

"Tiger wouldn't do that."

"Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"

"He'd come back to bed and do it again."

The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.

When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.

The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"

"No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole."
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by Tattooboy: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2008
i love the Tiger grin
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by segunpc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2008
i like him too
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by aristole(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2008
He is ur mentor now
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by Emperoh(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
Why not try LION wink
Re: Don't Ever Read This!!! Its A Warning!!! by tjtj1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
who the hell is lion woods?

(1) (Reply)

We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo / Moses'ark / Parabolic Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.