Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo (868 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Akpos Called His Bebe Dat he Bought Her BB / Joke Of Da Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by Nobody: 9:24am On May 03, 2008
A bar owner locked up his place at 2 AM and went home to sleep. He had been in bed only a few minutes when the phone rang. “What time do you open up in the morning?” he heard an obviously inebriated man inquire. The owner was so furious, he slammed down the receiver and went back to bed. A few minutes later there was another call and he heard the same voice ask the same question. “Listen, the owner shouted, “there’s no sense in asking me what time I open because I wouldn’t let a person in your condition in—“ “I don’t want to get in,” the caller interjected. “I want to get out.”
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by segunpc(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2008
good one.
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by olulu(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2008
grin grin angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by Aiphie(f): 11:49am On May 05, 2008
Trapped shocked shocked grin
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by clemcykul(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2008
lol
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by tytylayor: 1:27pm On May 06, 2008
hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: We No Go Stop, Till The Break Of Da Dawn Bebe Nlo by oluyemimi(f): 11:10am On May 08, 2008
omuti!!!!!!! drunk oshiiii grin

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy / Who Wants To Marry A Nigerian Millionaire? / More Female Bashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.