Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Riot In Onitsha? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Onitsha? (21985 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by johnwizey: 4:25pm On May 20, 2013
alienvirus: Until these people forced MOD to push d damn post to the FP
wake up , U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still slipin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: Where is my Ogbunigwe?! angry

#Nzogbu! Nzogbu!! Eyimba Enyi!! angry

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg[/img]
Nwannaa, gini ka- iji Ogbunigwe eme?
Anyi achoro agha oo...cos it suck sad
Umunri Kwenu!
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Kimmyslaw(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2013
Yea,,there was a clash 2da in onitsha between two groups:massob nd ogbaru group
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Jenkizo: 4:30pm On May 20, 2013
Don't know what is wrong with this country called Nigeria. Anyway, the conscience of the people had been stolen by the most corrupt infested Politician of all time. We have reached the peak of lawlessness. You guys can riot for all I care but remember not to invite the Army into the matter because if you do, hell no!
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by MARSHALLMVP: 4:31pm On May 20, 2013
chei.. boko onitsha don start their own... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2013
Lilimax:
Umunri Kwenu!
STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES sad
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by oboy3(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg: Could it be the same riot that is causing road blockage in Awka right now?
Heavy rainfall but no good drainage system for the rain water to flow. The whole is in a mess and its becoming a river. People are stranded looking for how to cross the road.
A whole state capital? Unizik junction that is suppose to be the most beautiful place in d state is more or less a mess.
I ask, what riot could be more than this!
what do you score in your English in jamb?
the question the op asked if there was a riot going on in onitsha,you are here telling us about Awka
smh

1 Like

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On May 20, 2013
Kimmyslaw: Yea,,there was a clash 2da in onitsha between two groups:massob nd ogbaru group
This should not happen this time because there is a lot of tension within the armed forces presently. undecided
Hoping that the clash will quelled as soon as possible else they will vex their anger upon them.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by ACM10: 4:32pm On May 20, 2013
Not true! I'm in Onitsha right now. Nothing of such. People are going about their normal business
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by creativemusic: 4:32pm On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: STOP SPEAKING IN TONGUES sad
It is not for your consumption okay angry angry
Better still seek for the interpretation smiley smiley
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2013
abatajjvii:
the gun shot don pursue dem enter bush where network no dey
grin grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by ACM10: 4:38pm On May 20, 2013
Why push rumour to frontpage? I thought stories without source don't get to frontpage?
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by ngaz(f): 4:45pm On May 20, 2013
As a matter of fact,I was passing onitsha(upper iweka),precisely at7.16am. I saw a. Riot like suituation,soilders who were heavily armed were pursuing the area boys.it looked as though the areaboyS wanted to retailate,but I didn't stay long enough to watch.cos couriousity they say kills the cat.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by xynerise: 4:47pm On May 20, 2013
ACM10: Why push rumour to frontpage? I thought stories without source don't get to frontpage?
Do you need a voice note from my friend as source? undecided
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by SlyIg(f): 4:47pm On May 20, 2013
o'boy:
what do you score in your English in jamb?
the question the op asked if there was a riot going on in onitsha,you are here telling us about Awka
smh
Professor of English, what riot could be more than what i'm seeing here right now in Awka!
Get a life and don't you ever quote me again in your entire life so that i don't pour out my anger on you right away,do you understand me?
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by yuzedo: 4:48pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg:
Shewun has four given and four gotten yaur spam post and has onban u. U a now njoying in yaur banana eyesland mantion, iting talkie mit and drinking mowet shampain.

U haf allso four gotten dat we naw haf knew law n oda tu pholo in nairaland. Pholo it or get ban egen. Hour Oga Shewun will not four give u egen. Betar shenge or ...
Ok soooooooo wuz yo numba swerry? i hav mony. wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by aieromon(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2013
I heard some guys were killed at Upper Iweka.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Okijajuju: 4:52pm On May 20, 2013
Lilimax:
Umunri Kwenu!

Ada anyi!

Nsogbu adiro, Echem na agha ada go.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Bonchux(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2013
am at onitsha main market, people are attending to their normal business.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Okijajuju: 4:53pm On May 20, 2013
Bonchux: am at onitsha main market, people are attending to their normaal business.

Nwanna!! Afia o'na ga kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: Where is my Ogbunigwe?! angry

#Nzogbu! Nzogbu!! Eyimba Enyi!! angry

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg[/img]

Okija Juju, who are these dirty-looking clowns you posted?

Are they from Bakassi?

In this day and time, we still have ppl living in the forest with bows and arrows
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Bonchux(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2013
udo di

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Okijajuju: 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Okija Juju, who are these dirty-looking clowns you posted?

Are they from Bakassi?

Meet them on the battlefield as a foe and lets see whos laughing and who is clowning! angry

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Zonacom(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg: Could it be the same riot that is causing road blockage in Awka right now?
Heavy rainfall but no good drainage system for the rain water to flow. The whole is in a mess and its becoming a river. People are stranded looking for how to cross the road.
A whole state capital? Unizik junction that is suppose to be the most beautiful place in d state is more or less a mess.
I ask, what riot could be more than this!
Are you a zikite?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju:

Meet them on the battlefield as a foe and lets see whos laughing and who is clowning! angry

What are they gonna do? shocked
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by imeller: 5:09pm On May 20, 2013
Just called my contacts in the Security there and no such thing is happening. Everybody is moving about their normal biz.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 20, 2013
Bonchux: am at onitsha main market, people are attending to their normal business.

I wonder why someone would push a rumor to the front page
For what purposes if I may ask?
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by oboy3(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg:
Professor of English, what riot could be more than what i'm seeing here right now in Awka!
Get a life and don't you ever quote me again in your entire life so that i don't pour out my anger on you right away,do you understand me?
to blazes with you and you fustrations
simply say you dont know the difference between Awka and Onitsha than displaying crass ignorance here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Departs London, Speaks To Nigerian Press / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.