Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Riot In Onitsha? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Onitsha? (21975 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Guests are already in town for Achebe burial and this is no time for Things to Fall Apart....somebody warn these hoodlums to behave.

lmao grin cheesy grin

You guys wont kill me on nl o
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
As far as there aint a riot in Aba i really doubt this story. Any riot that starts in onitsha spreads to Aba and the one that starts in Aba spreads to onitsha all in few hours..
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by slimghost(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmao grin cheesy grin

Am watching you my dear, so you better be on your best behavior oo. kiss
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by DuduNegro: 6:22pm On May 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lmao grin cheesy grin

I wanted to say this riot is over rights of access into kidnap territories. ....but the need to be politically correct got the better of me.

Guys know with these many guests in town there is money waiting to be made in ransom demands....and i wonder if territorial disputes among the criminals led to this riot. grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by DuduNegro: 6:26pm On May 20, 2013
slimghost:

Am watching you my dear, so you better be on your best behavior oo. kiss

You need to be watching these bakassi boys. Gej has accidentaly discovered that State of Emergency helps his political ratings. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. grin grin

Get those hoodlums under control.....put a curfew in place while guess are attending Achebe burial.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Kingzyice(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2013
abeg dat ur friend needs 2 cotton bud im ear wella,na wia im say im hear d gun shot slf i dy vex say rain dn spoil ma parolz una dy hia dy talk abt nonsense......riot ko riot ni!!
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Samabu07(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2013
ebamma: yes, we have been cheated of amnesty largesse for so long, the south south got their's through militancy, the north are about to get their's through bokoharam, massob has to get their's for the east too
Boko haram has refused amnesty even when this fresh Military assault began. Besides, reports coming in this days are more than 70% of them are foreigners.
Should FG go ahead to give foreigners tax payers money all in the name of amnesty?
South south had genuine cause for the struggle even though it was agitated aggressively. But what are the northerns been deprieved of?
Also what are the resources FG are drilling from the East?
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by DuduNegro: 6:33pm On May 20, 2013
Samabu07:
Boko haram has refused amnesty even when this fresh Military assault began. Besides, reports coming in this days are more than 70% of them are foreigners.
Should FG go ahead to give foreigners tax payers money all in the name of amnesty?
South south had genuine cause for the struggle even though it was agitated aggressively. But what are the northerns been deprieved of?
Also what are the resources FG are drilling from the East?

Coal come from the East. They drill oyel too, dont they?
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Ampeaceful(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2013
If truly der's riot in onitsha ''Aba Is Involve'' grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by nadispeters: 6:37pm On May 20, 2013
Abeg no roiT ooooo.....
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Samabu07(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Coal come from the East. They drill oyel too, dont they?
Coal in Enugu state? What for? Do we have a coal power plant in Nigeria? Drop the issue of oil. FG drills majorly from the south south. Have you been to a typical SS terrain before? Pls do and weep for your self.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by dgb4(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2013
babyosisi:

I wonder why someone would push a rumor to the front page
For what purposes if I may ask?

its not a rumour, there was a clash btw 2 groups in onitsha, the situation was handled immediately and normalcy returned to the land, just confirmed from my uncle.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by addicted268(f): 6:54pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg:
Shewun has four given and four gotten yaur spam post and has onban u. U a now njoying in yaur banana eyesland mantion, iting talkie mit and drinking mowet shampain.

U haf allso four gotten dat we naw haf knew law n oda tu pholo in nairaland. Pholo it or get ban egen. Hour Oga Shewun will not four give u egen. Betar shenge or ...
cheesy cheesy cheesy it seems this guy has finally met his match cheesy cheesy cheesy can't stop laughing!

1 Like

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by vanbonattel: 7:05pm On May 20, 2013
xynerise: A friend of mine just told me that there are several gun shots in Onitsha now. Who else can confirm this?

I can confirm your bad belle and rumor mongering skills.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by vanbonattel: 7:07pm On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

You need to be watching these bakassi boys. Gej has accidentaly discovered that State of Emergency helps his political ratings. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. grin grin

Get those hoodlums under control.....put a curfew in place while guess are attending Achebe burial.

Thank you for confirming that the man is so great that his burial will be a mass affair. He is really a great man.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2013
SlyIg:
Shewun has four given and four gotten yaur spam post and has onban u. U a now njoying in yaur banana eyesland mantion, iting talkie mit and drinking mowet shampain.

U haf allso four gotten dat we naw haf knew law n oda tu pholo in nairaland. Pholo it or get ban egen. Hour Oga Shewun will not four give u egen. Betar shenge or ...

Abasimbok eeee!

Nne your post just gave me Apollo now now. cool angry

1 Like

Re: Riot In Onitsha? by DuduNegro: 7:24pm On May 20, 2013
Samabu07:
Coal in Enugu state? What for? Do we have a coal power plant in Nigeria? Drop the issue of oil. FG drills majorly from the south south. Have you been to a typical SS terrain before? Pls do and weep for your self.

...and who do you think own SS terrain? cool
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by xynerise: 7:38pm On May 20, 2013
van bonattel:

I can confirm your bad belle and rumor mongering skills.
Get out!
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by slimghost(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

grin grin grin grin grin. Things are under firm control. We are not rascals remember. grin grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by okenna3: 7:46pm On May 20, 2013
Four people were feared killed on Monday while 10 others were critically injured when two rival groups clashed over the control and ownership of the Aba Motor Park at Upper Iweka area of Onitsha. The clash also led to the destruction of valuable property including motor vehicles and shops. Traders at the nearby Ogbaru Relief....
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
slimghost:

grin grin grin grin grin. Things are under firm control. We are not rascals remember. grin grin grin grin

What are you? Rascalettes? grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

I wanted to say this riot is over rights of access into kidnap territories. ....but the need to be politically correct got the better of me.

Guys know with these many guests in town there is money waiting to be made in ransom demands....and i wonder if territorial disputes among the criminals led to this riot. grin

lol bobo yii, o badt gan grin
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2013
Actually there was an uproar in the early hours of today after a number of unidentified corpses believed to either be the area boys or town servic drivers clashed. The military was around Upper Iweka n a handful of police patrol.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by xynerise: 7:52pm On May 20, 2013
okenna3: Four people were feared killed on Monday while 10 others were critically injured when two rival groups clashed over the control and ownership of the Aba Motor Park at Upper Iweka area of Onitsha. The clash also led to the destruction of valuable property including motor vehicles and shops. Traders at the nearby Ogbaru Relief....
Thank you jor
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by kingsouluc99: 7:54pm On May 20, 2013
Guy come see run dis morning. Ppl dey run on top of oder see wer old women dey run. Three ppl we're killed as of dat time. But men on green uniform full dat place. I can't really see more 4rm d place I dey dat time. But ABA pack dey hot wel wel . All d ppl in dat upper iweka area don run. No buz 4 2day...... Pls govt shuld go 2 our aid......
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by DuduNegro: 7:59pm On May 20, 2013
okenna3: Four people were feared killed on Monday while 10 others were critically injured when two rival groups clashed over the control and ownership of the Aba Motor Park at Upper Iweka area of Onitsha. The clash also led to the destruction of valuable property including motor vehicles and shops. Traders at the nearby Ogbaru Relief....

Tokyo is a bad influence...... look what NURTW in Onitsha has turned into.
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by duke4ever: 8:12pm On May 20, 2013
Onitsha is as peaceful as ever. ND reporting from Upper-Iweka
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by sunnyp1(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: Where is my Ogbunigwe?! angry

#Nzogbu! Nzogbu!! Eyimba Enyi!! angry

This are my brothers Ohafia Kwieen i dey feel una smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg[/img]
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by aiksneffects: 8:17pm On May 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LAZARUS MUOKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_--2ZN4OUw

THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT LAZARUS MUOKA
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Smiler11(f): 8:25pm On May 20, 2013
D clash was actually between ogbaru group and another group fighting over the onwership of a park along owerri road. 3 lost their lives 2day, 2 thru gun shot and 1 killed wit machet
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2013
Why are some people in self denial..
Re: Riot In Onitsha? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 20, 2013

Eleweomo and Tokyo don invade osha motor parks eh kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / Let ‘Responsible Citizens’ Carry Guns – Ortom Begs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.