Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup (10781 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by sainty2k3(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2013
The duo of Victor Moses and Kalu Uche have been ruled out of the busy scheldue that lies ahead for the national team, the Super Eagles.

The busy roster includes the high-profile friendly with Mexico, the World Cup qualifying matches against Kenya and Namibia and the FIFA Confederations Cup tournament.

In a message to Head Coach Keshi, Kalu Uche claimed to have been playing with injury for some time now in the Turkish League, and on the advice of his doctor, will be using the opportunity of the off-season to undergo treatment.

Big loss

Chelsea FC ace Victor Moses, one of the best players of the Africa Cup of Nations finals in South Africa, is said to be dropping out in order to treat a recurring injury and won’t be fit in time for the World Cup qualifiers and the ‘Festival of Champions’.

However, his club says he will be with the Chelsea squad at their pre-season tour of USA to be monitored by closely by doctors, but would not participate in the tour.

Written 20/05-13 21:23 by Eludini Babatunde

http://www.futaa.com/football/article/moses-kalu-uche-pull-out-of-eagles

do you think the present super eagle team can survive without this two key players?
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Xano(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
It will be hard
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 21, 2013
They won't be missed, I'm a worthy replacement grin
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by OMG2013(m): 12:21pm On May 21, 2013
The duo will be missed most especially VM but we can pull through....I BELIEVE IN D NIGERIAN SPIRIT I don't know off u?
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by modextus(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
cryOmg!!!!

E don BE for us...

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by yuzedo: 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
bro, av did strong juju for playas dat needed it. if dey want to be relief of dis wound dey hav, let dem come to me + Nigeria win dis word cup dey want to play in side. is me dat promiss dis, TB joshwa learn work from me. try & see. tenk
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Ejovwoke(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2013
I hope not true.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 21, 2013
We will surely miss them but lets believ in the available players

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Theflint1(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2013
abeg any1 fit help me wit d full team list
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Olybamzy: 12:27pm On May 21, 2013
The team will be too frail with the absent of moses, uche and emenike
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by crusufixo(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2013
They have started now !!!, had it been it wz the world cup proper now, they wont mind playing crippled oh..... That not withstanding, their contribution to the eagles victory in SA is laudable and appreciated. I really wish, that they could at least try to make the team naa !!!!

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by ethicalUser(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2013
clearly shows the players aren't willing to play for keshi again..Excuses will keep coming.The nations cup team is gradually falling apart.After denying them of their gifts and bonuses from various companies after winning the nations cup who will be ready to work for him again?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by delfol: 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
Can someone pls tell me how Uche Kalu is a key play

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by delfol: 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
Can someone pls tell me how Uche Kalu is a key player
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Havilah93(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2013
Damn!!!

Moses especially.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 21, 2013
Chei we go miss Moses o my God.4get Kalu jare. Na Vico be d man wen we go miss.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by hod898(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2013
Toluwarni: They won't be missed, I'm a worthy replacement grin
Can you pls show me your chaff and tigh? cheesy
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
yuzedo: bro, av did strong juju for playas dat needed it. if dey want to be relief of dis wound dey hav, let dem come to me + Nigeria win dis word cup dey want to play in side. is me dat promiss dis, TB joshwa learn work from me. try & see. tenk

hey mister!
you already passed the interview, please start work with us on Monday as our state's perm sec.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Kulas: 12:49pm On May 21, 2013
This is indeed a bad signal.With the absence of Emenike and Moses,i doubt the possiblity of Super Eagles qualifying for this World Cup.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Jarus(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2013
Victor is missing opportunity to be in contention for African footballer of teh year award.

He did well in AFCON 2013 (2nd best player), did well in UEFA, partially well in EPL

Capping these with a good performance in confederation cup will earn him Top 3 in African player of the award, if he doesn't win it. That would be an achievement.

This is a poor year for African foreign stars, since Eto'o, Drogba are leaving teh scene and Yaya Toure not spectacular thsi year. An average performance is enough to win AFPOTY 2013.

Unfortunately, Moses is about frittering away this opportunity.

There is a Gabonese Pierre Agyebamg or so setting French league on fire. He may end up winning the gong.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by jeffizy(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2013
I know they both will be missed. But i believe Nigeria will fare well because talent is in abundance here.

God bless the super eagles.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by tellwisdom: 1:05pm On May 21, 2013
Victor Moses And Kalu Uche ?? ..Na dem dey carve the aluminium cup??
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by boron10(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2013
It's time for Keshi to re-invite osaze to the super eagles

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Jarus(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2013
boron10: It's time for Keshi to re-invite osaze to the super eagles

No, he will cause friction in the team.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by CLT123(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2013
Moses has to play
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by manee2(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2013
why won't the team survive, let them come and pick up, i'll represent wella.., it's jst dat i dnt have enough dough to sponsor myself
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Seunolugbala: 1:27pm On May 21, 2013
We wil missed dem xpecialy OLORUN MOSES bt keshi cn invite hard fighter, OSAZE

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Tonylyte(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked b4 moses we were once 5th in world in fifa ranking. Who will lead is wen moses is not there? Who led us to victory all dose days he wasnt around? I believe in d spirit of naija. Naija till panadol cure h.i.v/aids.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by SlimSeyI(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2013
Wetin Kalu dey D̶̲̥̅̊✽̈ before
Mtchew. Na Moses we go miss
Havilah93: Damn!!!

Moses especially.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by lertee(f): 1:35pm On May 21, 2013
Holy shit,Victor Moses will be missed great,he has a great impact on the team... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by pendusky(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2013
OMG2013: The duo will be missed most especially VM but we can pull through....I BELIEVE IN D NIGERIAN SPIRIT I don't know off u?
Nigerian Spirit, is it juju spirit? We wont miss them...we gat a lots of quality playmakers!
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by julioralph(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
pendusky: Nigerian Spirit, is it juju spirit? We wont miss them...we gat a lots of quality playmakers!
are you sure?
This two guys are real quality. Especially Moses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala's Barcelona Qualifies For The Final Of The UEFA Women's Champions League / Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team / World Top Ten Club Rankings - Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.