Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup (10783 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013 / Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by femi4: 2:19pm On May 21, 2013
Uche is not part of SA 2010 squad, so I don't see him as one of the key players.
Moses, I know!
Mikel, I know!
Abeg, who is Uche?
Yet to be tested in SE
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nuzo1(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2013
With over 40 million Nigerian male youths, its hearthbreaking that Vicotor moses seems to be the 'only' world striker we have.

Noticing the enormous talent while growing up and playing football in the street made me believe that by now, we would have had over 200 Victor Moses. embarassed
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Reference(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2013
Oh well, there goes the Confed Cup. Let's be sure why we are going there.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Jarus(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
femi4: Uche is not part of SA 2010 squad, so I don't see him as one of the key players.
Moses, I know!
Mikel, I know!
Abeg, who is Uche?
Yet to be tested in SE

smh for these miss-roads wey no dey watch fottball.

Kalu Uche was Nigeria's best player in World Cup 2010 and Nigeria's best performer in Europe this past season (second highest goal scorer in Turkish top flight).

If you don't know Uche, you don't know football.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by born2fuckpussy: 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
Moses has been influential and will serious be miss because of his skills and creativity, ability to move to ball by to beating or two defenders by himself, the rest in Nigeria are all about team work which make messi different from the rest of barcelona team. Nigeria need to wingers with individual skills and movement and can build team work around them or else they will just be lock up and toying around the ball alone at the centre and the next you see is LONG BALL. Get a players from our league or search foreign players deeply, apply them to international friendly to boost their confidence, Shikenah
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
hod898:
Can you pls show me your chaff and tigh? cheesy
That doesnt matter, you need to see me play first... grin
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by ichidodo: 4:20pm On May 21, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Moses has been influential and will serious be miss because of his skills and creativity, ability to move to ball by to beating or two defenders by himself, the rest in Nigeria are all about team work which make messi different from the rest of barcelona team. Nigeria need to wingers with individual skills and movement and can build team work around them or else they will just be lock up and toying around the ball alone at the centre and the next you see is LONG BALL. Get a players from our league or search foreign players deeply, apply them to international friendly to boost their confidence, Shikenah
Think keshi can directly replace him with osaze,
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2013
you know say we dey do one step forward, three backward. Instead of building on AFCON succes.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by collynzo2(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
femi4: Uche is not part of SA 2010 squad, so I don't see him as one of the key players.
Moses, I know!
Mikel, I know!
Abeg, who is Uche?
Yet to be tested in SE
Uche was our highest goal scorer in SA 2010 with 2 goals
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by collynzo2(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2013
ichidodo: Think keshi can directly replace him with osaze,
God forbid!! Osaze that has caused problems at both national team and club, hated by team mates and fans at club, what makes you think he'll change suddenly? He'l just destroy our team amd make sure we don't qualify for 2014 world cup, just as he made sure we didn't go for AFCON 2012.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Mospring(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2013
julioralph:
are you sure?
This two guys are real quality. Especially Moses.
lets watch and see what happens! as to the confed.. cup.... Moses makes the list and oder key players!..ish
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Ifecoded(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2013
Thank god oooooo. Dis na oppourtunity 4 me to get into d super eagles squad ooo. Dancing opa gaana style ;DThank god oooooo. Dis na oppourtunity 4 me to get into d super eagles squad ooo. Dancing opa gaana style
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by laperson: 6:37pm On May 21, 2013
Think we have serious problem on our hands.I really don't see SE qualifying but i pray God shows Himself strong.Kenya means serious business,i fear those guys!
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 21, 2013
laperson: Think we have serious problem on our hands.I really don't see SE qualifying but i pray God shows Himself strong.Kenya means serious business,i fear those guys!

You fear who? cheesy

We could beat Kenya with only those home-based players.

Moses played at Calabar but was near invisible. Thank God for Oduamadi that came on and saved us an eternal shame.

He will be missed more at the confederations cup than this qualifier against Kenya.

We have the players in that Keshi's list who will beat Kenya 10 times over and again without Moses, Emenike, Mikel and Kalu uche. cheesy
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Bamdy4: 7:11pm On May 21, 2013
na moses we go miss pas bt we go stil qualify 4 world cup bt confedration's cup we cnt win wit moses sef were d lyks os spain r
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 21, 2013
Bamdy4: na moses we go miss pas bt we go stil qualify 4 world cup bt confedration's cup we cnt win wit moses sef were d lyks os spain r

No such thing as CAN'T in football these days.

Don't forget Spain could not beat ordinary Finland just last 2 months
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by born2fuckpussy: 7:52pm On May 21, 2013
breezy047:

No such thing as CAN'T in football these days.

Don't forget Spain could not beat ordinary Finland just last 2 months
that does not mean finland could just win worldcup without working on stars and rebuilding a solid team that could stand the like of current parade stars overseas
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by born2fuckpussy: 8:05pm On May 21, 2013
If Mikel Coordinated the Midfield, Moses lead the attack, Nigeria need a defence leaders, Yobo has fade with age, defence leaders matter when player suares/Carvani/ Gasto Ramirez /Cristian Rodríguez- of Uruguay and Iniesta/ fagbregas and remember Mata,Carzola and isco still have no chance yet in the squad....Nigeria need to think deep
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by joseph1013: 9:01pm On May 21, 2013
Jarus:

smh for these miss-roads wey no dey watch fottball.

Kalu Uche was Nigeria's best player in World Cup 2010 and Nigeria's best performer in Europe this past season (second highest goal scorer in Turkish top flight).

If you don't know Uche, you don't know football.

Bros, you even have the patience to reply these guys. It's difficult for me to explain these things because they don't follow football. They only come to watch matches when Nigeria is playing.

Can you imagine someone asked me why Keshi was beefing Musa by not inviting in for the friendly. The same Musa that called Keshi to exclude him cos he has to play the final of the Russian cup on the same day of the friendly.

I will be surprised if we beat Mexico and dont get disgraced at the confederations' cup.

I will agree Keshi is a good coach if his boys perform at the coming games. I'm yet to be impressed by him yet.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by damosky12(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2013
joseph1013:

Bros, you even have the patience to reply these guys. It's difficult for me to explain these things because they don't follow football. They only come to watch matches when Nigeria is playing.

Can you imagine someone asked me why Keshi was beefing Musa by not inviting in for the friendly. The same Musa that called Keshi to exclude him cos he has to play the final of the Russian cup on the same day of the friendly.

I will be surprised if we beat Mexico and dont get disgraced at the confederations' cup.

I will agree Keshi is a good coach if his boys perform at the coming games. I'm yet to be impressed by him yet.
Nigeria woul win Kenya, qualify of the w/cup and shine at the confederations cup. Dont worry, you will be impressed soon.
Re: Victor Moses And Kalu Uche To Miss W/C Qualifiers And Confederation Cup by sainty2k3(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2013
It was so obvious we miss this people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Ologbosere Hospitalised As NFF Fails To Pay Off Team / World Top Ten Club Rankings - Your Views / I Can't Swap Nigeria For England - Victor Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.