Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41008 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2013
deturla:

I don't ffink as a matter of fact that it could as a result of your Discipline...what I ffink s d way and manner you answered those competency questions at the end of the application.....its a graduate trainee thing so I don't ffink ur discipline or experience matters...Yea!!
thanks, bro. why I find it hard to believe dat it was d way nd manner I answered those competency questions that resulted to dis mess is bcoz, I did alot of research about dis coy (guinness) and tailored their goals nd objectives to my career. nd I can remember after d application, an HR dat works in guinness nigeria plc, benin city, told me dat d sales position is only open to those with some months or at most 2years experience. I also submitted my resume to him though.
Just thinking ...
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
thanks, bro. why I find it hard to believe dat it was d way nd manner I answered those competency questions that resulted to dis mess is bcoz, I did alot of research about dis coy (guinness) and tailored their goals nd objectives to my career. nd I can remember after d application, an HR dat works in guinness nigeria plc, benin city, told me dat d sales position is only open to those with some months or at most 2years experience. I also submitted my resume to him though.
Just thinking ...

Oh!!!!!........................issokay sire,I Get,its well!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
deturla:

Oh!!!!!........................issokay sire,I Get,its well!!!
Thanks, bro. I wish u d best of luck in ur career with Guinness Nigeria PLC coz by God's grace u've been employed already. Goodluck
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
House, what must have gone wrong during d application process? wanna know, so as to correct my mistakes.
Kai!.....so sad to hear you got such mail from Diageo. I don't thnk d rejection was based on u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ discipline n xperience cos my discipline is engineering and I don't have any prior xperience in Sale. Just got their test link y'day (batch2 Sale).....
I guess it was based on how Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ answered those 4 questions...
Wishing you a better opportunity ahead
Cheers...
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2013
monomex:
Kai!.....so sad to hear you got such mail from Diageo. I don't thnk d rejection was based on u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ discipline n xperience cos my discipline is engineering and I don't have any prior xperience in Sale. Just got their test link y'day (batch2 Sale).....
Cheers...
realy? wow. congrats, bro.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
deturla:

I don't ffink as a matter of fact that it could as a result of your Discipline...what I ffink s d way and manner you answered those competency questions at the end of the application.....its a graduate trainee thing so I don't ffink ur discipline or experience matters...Yea!!
Need 2 agree with boss deturial on dis one.
You didn't take your time and google out the best answers when you where applying
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
monomex:
Cheers...
@ monomex, uve gotten ur link @ last.
No shakment...nothing do u.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
ifycyril:

called em dis morning...aunty yemi said we shld relax dey vnt made a final decision as regards our stream. Dat wen dey do dey'l mail us...she also mentioned dat dey sent us mails to dat effect bt i told her i didnt recieve any...she said ok we shld chill
Thank you much @ifycyril so we have hope then. Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
i am still waitin for my test link oh.... i applied for marketing
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
cuteyem:
Thank you much @ifycyril so we have hope then. Let's wait and see how it goes

yeah!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by wonda26(m): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
Just thinking ...
Sorry about the regret mail. Please what was the last stage u did before getting the regret mail? Was it the application stage or had u taken the SHL online assessment?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by donigspain(m): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2013
wonda26:
Sorry about the regret mail. Please what was the last stage u did before getting the regret mail? Was it the application stage or had u taken the SHL online assessment?
application stage, bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by senoraaquila(f): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: Damn...I just received a regret mail from diageo. It goes thus:
Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE SALES - NIGERIA (BATCH 2), we really appreciate your interest in Diageo.

Having carefully reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process.

Due to the high number of applications received, we are unable to provide any further individual feedback at this stage.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you took to apply for the Early Career Programme and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Team

Hi, it's sad that u got a regret mail. I got the same mail when I applied for batch one. I came to the conclusion that the application had to do with "quota". Quota in the sense that automatic regret mail is sent to applicants who applied outside the limit. Tho, I may be wrong. Your application wasn't even reviewed. The regret mail didn't even bear your name. Or did it?
I started my batch 1 application on the first day the job was posted and completed it on the last day. I also applied last year but didn't complete it...long story.
Anyway, I think I got their mail some hours later. Confirmation and regret mail respectively. I was sad.
Out of nowhere, I was given anoda chance to apply thru batch 2. I grabbed it and applied immediately. Mind u, for d same position.

I don't want u to be depressed cos u got a regret mail....beating urself over what u might have done wrong. Some coys select application based on "first come, first serve".
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF:
realy? wow. congrats, bro.
Yea....thanx bro.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2013
chess guru:
@ monomex, uve gotten ur link @ last.
No shakment...nothing do u.
Yels oo, finally got it after I had put my mind off it. Thanx.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2013
senora aquila:

Hi, it's sad that u got a regret mail. I got the same mail when I applied for batch one. I came to the conclusion that the application had to do with "quota". Quota in the sense that automatic regret mail is sent to applicants who applied outside the limit. Tho, I may be wrong. Your application wasn't even reviewed. The regret mail didn't even bear your name. Or did it?
I started my batch 1 application on the first day the job was posted and completed it on the last day. I also applied last year but didn't complete it...long story.
Anyway, I think I got their mail some hours later. Confirmation and regret mail respectively. I was sad.
Out of nowhere, I was given anoda chance to apply thru batch 2. I grabbed it and applied immediately. Mind u, for d same position.

I don't want u to be depressed cos u got a regret mail....beating urself over what u might have done wrong. Some coys select application based on "first come, first serve".
Thanks ma'am, for these warm words. you've got no idea how relieved I am now having read these sweet words of urs.
submitting late may be one factor, but I'm sure d competency part is another factor. perhaps, I didn't give them what they wanted. though I applied late. it's all gud anyways. I'm better now smiley
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Batch1 peeps....Cuteyem,ifycyril,........waasup guys,what's d latest nah....!

Batch 2pple, How una dey....How's d assessment ffin Going....
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
Batch1 peeps....Cuteyem,ifycyril,........waasup guys,what's d latest nah....!

Batch 2pple, How una dey....How's d assessment ffin Going............
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2013
Good day guys, I applied for the GRADUATE HR - NIGERIA (BATCH 2).
Got the link to complete an online assessment on July 21. However, since I've completed the test, I've not heard from them. Please is there any HR applicant who has received a feedback Thanks
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2013
deturla: Batch1 peeps....Cuteyem,ifycyril,........waasup guys,what's d latest nah....!

Batch 2pple, How una dey....How's d assessment ffin Going....
Going fine bro, hoping to get to d nxt stage by God's grace. It seems they are sending the test links based on their diff depts/streams,....I'm not sure if all d applicants in diff streams/dept have received their test link. I knw that those who successfully applied for Sale n HR have received their test links, buh not sure of Marketing. Or has anyone in Marketing (batch2) done his/her test?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2013
ultraendowed: i am still waitin for my test link oh.... i applied for marketing
Na wa oo, why haven't they sent the test link to Marketing guys? Or is there any1 here in Marketing who has got the test link?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
i havent oh my broda, am waitin 4 my test link

monomex:
Na wa oo, why haven't they sent the test link to Marketing guys? Or is there any1 here in Marketing who has got the test link?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Teel: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Applied for marketing. Got the link this morning and just completed the test a few minutes back.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
wow, bt der's still hope because i havnt gotten a regret mail yet, dats my long hope

Teel: Applied for marketing. Got the link this morning and just completed the test a few minutes back.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
koleefem05: Good day guys, I applied for the GRADUATE HR - NIGERIA (BATCH 2).
Got the link to complete an online assessment on July 21. However, since I've completed the test, I've not heard from them. Please is there any HR applicant who has received a feedback Thanks
If you haven't gotten any regret mail, then expect a mail 2 weeks from when u wrote d shl.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Teel: Applied for marketing. Got the link this morning and just completed the test a few minutes back.
I guess d test results should start rolling in from nxt week, especially those who wrote theirs as far bck as 21st July. Gods grace all d way!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by jydux(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Batch 2 here. I applied for d graduate HR role and got a mail to complete d numerical ability test which I did on july28. No correspondence since then.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Gassong(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
monomex:
I guess d test results should start rolling in from nxt week, especially those who wrote theirs as far bck as 21st July. Gods grace all d way!
I need som hints 4rm you....pls send a mail 2me rabotine@yahoo.com so we can relate.thks
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
the Date of closure for the Pan African Grdaute recruitment has just been extended, this is another opportunity for you guys.........................Check and apply sharply

cuteyem, armani, and all.................how are you guys, i no even hear from Tomclancy again,,,,,na wa oh
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kayce19: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
deturla: the Date of closure for the Pan African Grdaute recruitment has just been extended, this is another opportunity for you guys.........................Check and apply sharply

cuteyem, armani, and all.................how are you guys, i no even hear from Tomclancy again,,,,,na wa oh

Pls deturla can u pm ur email or no pls. I need to contact u urgently for an important info
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
kayce19:
Pls deturla can u pm ur email or no pls. I need to contact u urgently for an important info

just replied your pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku / My Sad Interview Experience This Week..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.