Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41014 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2013
chess guru:
@monomex, have u done ur tests? Ow was it
Thought you were actually joking were you said you got a link frm them for a test after u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ application. I applied on Saturday 20th for d Graduate Sales position and haven't got any test link from them. I got just 2 separate mails (immediately after the application) acknowledging the receipt of my application.
Maybe you got u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ link probably because Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ ve applied to them before? So have you done your own test? And how was it?
Who else in the house got a test link?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ultraendowed(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2013
very good question ... and i'v been askin cos i didnt get any

monomex:
Thought you were actually joking were you said you got a link frm them for a test after u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ application. I applied on Saturday 20th for d Graduate Sales position and haven't got any test link from them. I got just 2 separate mails (immediately after the application) acknowledging the receipt of my application.
Maybe you got u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ link probably because Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ ve applied to them before? So have you done your own test? And how was it?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
monomex:
Mine made sense o! smiley
The major problem I had was network and power (my laptops bat3 doesn't last that long).
Its one thing 2 be worrying about getting the answers correctly under the stipulated time, while looking @ ur laptop bat3 with one eye, and the other watching your signal strength!
We thank God sha. It all went well
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Got my link on d 21st actually. Think I applied a week b4 then
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ ifycyril just got info that someone from my group for finance has made it to the next two stages
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
cuteyem: @ ifycyril just got info that someone from my group for finance has made it to the next two stages

Which 1 s d next2stages oh.....The only stage I know s d chat after d assessment centre...abeg don't cr8 unnecessary tension here jare...Go and Face ur pwc........Eeeennn!!!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 28, 2013
cuteyem: @ ifycyril just got info that someone from my group for finance has made it to the next two stages

yh...hrd same bt m a lil skeptical as to how possible it is for it to be only 1 person dey called out of ten
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2013
ifycyril:

yh...hrd same bt m a lil skeptical as to how possible it is for it to be only 1 person dey called out of ten

I don't understand u guys oh....how do u mean 2stages after the assessment...That's not possible oh..it's only a stage after d assessment ojare......that's d chat with the head of the various Dept,abi wich 1 con b 2stages after assessment again oh!!??
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2013
deturla:

I don't understand u guys oh....how do u mean 2stages after the assessment...That's not possible oh..it's only a stage after d assessment ojare......that's d chat with the head of the various Dept,abi wich 1 con b 2stages after assessment again oh!!??

another reason am skeptical..bt u can never tell
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2013
ifycyril:

another reason am skeptical..bt u can never tell

Lailai dats nt possible joor...I stil calld 'em last week...and I was told we are on hold....make una dey get una facts well well b4 una con dey put am fr here ooo....don't cr8 unnecessary tension jare...let cuteyem come and support his statemment b4 I ves enta here physicalli oh.....Diage Seriousli on mi mind!!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2013
deturla:

Lailai dats nt possible joor...I stil calld 'em last week...and I was told we are on hold....make una dey get una facts well well b4 una con dey put am fr here ooo....don't cr8 unnecessary tension jare...let cuteyem come and support his statemment b4 I ves enta here physicalli oh.....Diage Seriousli on mi mind!!!!
Baba calm down. The issue here for us from finance is that someone has been called after assessment and not so muchabout whether its 1 or two stages. That I can't really confirm. Shebi you have made it past the AC? Then you have no cause for alarm yet since they told you its on hold for now so no worry. I mean we have not even heard from them after AC
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2013
cuteyem:
Baba calm down. The issue here for us from finance is that someone has been called after assessment and not so muchabout whether its 1 or two stages. That I can't really confirm. Shebi you have made it past the AC? Then you have no cause for alarm yet since they told you its on hold for now so no worry. I mean we have not even heard from them after AC

Ok na I yaff calm down.....Lol...........ROTF
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ikechichum: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hey guys...the guys from batch 1 didnt say anything about guinness sending links to the shl test in batches but that seems to be the case from what I can see following the thread backwards... apparently during the start of their recruitment batch different people got links on different days maybe in relation to when they applied.. just thought I should put this out there for those yet to get links ..hope dey!..great day ahead fellas...cheers
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
chess guru:
Mine made sense o! smiley
The major problem I had was network and power (my laptops bat3 doesn't last that long).
Its one thing 2 be worrying about getting the answers correctly under the stipulated time, while looking @ ur laptop bat3 with one eye, and the other watching your signal strength!
We thank God sha. It all went well
Eyah....no worry, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ re on d ryt track already. All d best...
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Batch1..........Any News??.......
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
chess guru: Got my link on d 21st actually. Think I applied a week b4 then
Okay. Could it be that they are sending the test link based on the position that one has applied for? I applied for Sales Trainee.
@Chess Guru, what position did u apply for?
Anyone here that applied for Sale, and has got the shl test link??
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
ikechichum: Hey guys...the guys from batch 1 didnt say anything about guinness sending links to the shl test in batches but that seems to be the case from what I can see following the thread backwards... apparently during the start of their recruitment batch different people got links on different days maybe in relation to when they applied.. just thought I should put this out there for those yet to get links ..hope dey!..great day ahead fellas...cheers
Thanks bro....hope it works dis way.
Pls, can anyone frm batch 1 confirm dis based on their own xperience?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
cuteyem:

looooool....oga yemo e be lyk na to call em again o or wat do u think
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ikechichum: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
monomex:
Thanks bro....hope it works dis way.
Pls, can anyone frm batch 1 confirm dis based on their own xperience?
Dont know why they are ignoring you, the concept of the thread is to share info....anyway if you want to confirm for yourself go to page 1-3 of this thread..follow the username joshuabak..he didnt get his link at the same time with the others..cheers bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
ikechichum:
Dont know why they are ignoring you, the concept of the thread is to share info....anyway if you want to confirm for yourself go to page 1-3 of this thread..follow the username joshuabak..he didnt get his link at the same time with the others..cheers bro

Ikechichum.......pls calm down ogbeni,u don't need to come and talk lik u own the thread...nobodi's ignorin who....we got our own isues to deal wiff too....aiit??......monomex....if u culd take ur time and chek d thread frm d 1st page u'll find usefl info aiit and I'm confirming it that we dint get our links fr d shl tests at d same time....I could rememba dah I got frantic wen oda streams got dia links and av not gottn mine,just relax,if u scale tru d application stage den u'll get ur link in due course.....op dah helps

Ifycyril and cuteYem,I'd advise yu guys to cal'em HR ooooo!!!.......The lady is very friendly and will reply ur questions......waiting on yur feedback!!.....1love
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ikechichum: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
@deturla... bless u for the info.he needs it..texts make statements sound aggressive i, didnt mean to come off as harsh.. u all will get ur dreams..either diageo, or sumtin bigger no fear
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
monomex:
Okay. Could it be that they are sending the test link based on the position that one has applied for? I applied for Sales Trainee.
@Chess Guru, what position did u apply for?
Anyone here that applied for Sale, and has got the shl test link??
Applied for HR
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2013
ikechichum:
Alright bro....thank you very much for the info, I will check the thread for more info.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2013
deturla:

Ikechichum.......pls calm down ogbeni,u don't need to come and talk lik u own the thread...nobodi's ignorin who....we got our own isues to deal wiff too....aiit??......monomex....if u culd take ur time and chek d thread frm d 1st page u'll find usefl info aiit and I'm confirming it that we dint get our links fr d shl tests at d same time....I could rememba dah I got frantic wen oda streams got dia links and av not gottn mine,just relax,if u scale tru d application stage den u'll get ur link in due course.....op dah helps

Ifycyril and cuteYem,I'd advise yu guys to cal'em HR ooooo!!!.......The lady is very friendly and will reply ur questions......waiting on yur feedback!!.....1love
Thanx a lot for more clarification on this issue.....yea, it will helps.
God go help us get there soon. Cheers!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2013
chess guru:
Applied for HR
Alryt....oshe!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
ifycyril:

looooool....oga yemo e be lyk na to call em again o or wat do u think
@ifycyril I think the best thing is to call them so we'll knw wassup once and for all. @deturia thanks plenty man, didn't bother replying d mail again as soon as I answered the qtn publicly...hope you understand?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
cuteyem:
@ifycyril I think the best thing is to call them so we'll knw wassup once and for all. @deturia thanks plenty man, didn't bother replying d mail again as soon as I answered the qtn publicly...hope you understand?

called em dis morning...aunty yemi said we shld relax dey vnt made a final decision as regards our stream. Dat wen dey do dey'l mail us...she also mentioned dat dey sent us mails to dat effect bt i told her i didnt recieve any...she said ok we shld chill
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls rememba to ask when they are gonna get bak to us wen u cal dem HR oh.......

Waitn fr yur feedback!!!!!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2013
Damn...I just received a regret mail from diageo. It goes thus:
Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE SALES - NIGERIA (BATCH 2), we really appreciate your interest in Diageo.

Having carefully reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process.

Due to the high number of applications received, we are unable to provide any further individual feedback at this stage.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you took to apply for the Early Career Programme and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Team
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: Damn...I just received a regret mail from diageo. It goes thus:
Thank you for applying to the role of GRADUATE SALES - NIGERIA (BATCH 2), we really appreciate your interest in Diageo.

Having carefully reviewed your application, we regret that we will not be progressing you to the next stage in the process.

Due to the high number of applications received, we are unable to provide any further individual feedback at this stage.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you took to apply for the Early Career Programme and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Diageo Early Career Team

House, what must have gone wrong during d application process? wanna know, so as to correct my mistakes.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2013
I guess "work experience" and my "course of study" worked against me, since I've got no work experience in sales (not even a month experience) and I am science oriented. I wish I knew, I would have opted for HR trainee, as that is kinda reasonable and considerable.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: I guess "work experience" and my "course of study" worked against me, since I've got no work experience in sales (not even a month experience) and I am science oriented. I wish I knew, I would have opted for HR trainee, as that is kinda reasonable and considerable.

I don't ffink as a matter of fact that it could as a result of your Discipline...what I ffink s d way and manner you answered those competency questions at the end of the application.....its a graduate trainee thing so I don't ffink ur discipline or experience matters...Yea!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku / My Sad Interview Experience This Week..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.