Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41047 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
wonda26:
Mine is scheduled as:
Date: Tuesday 13th August 2013

Time: 10.30am

I believe you would be called again.
Mine is wednesday by 10
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
@monomex, where u finally able to solve ur problem
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
dee7: i understand how u feel, i believe u will be called. Jst channel your energy towawrds preparing instead of worrying.Best of Luck
Thanks for your concern. I later sent her a mail y'day concerning d issue arnd 7pm. She called bck arnd 9pm wen I least xpected it. I had already relaxed at the time thinkin d interview would be today. I thank God sha, it went well.....
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
chess guru: @monomex, where u finally able to solve ur problem
@wonda26 and chess guru....thanks for your concerns....d interview went well.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hello House....wonda26 has said it all abt d tips for d interview.
D caller will 1st wanna knw why you have chosen sales in diageo....you could be asked to describe a situatn where Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ came up wth an initiative. Then as you speak to her, she would interrupt you at intervals to ask you more questions based on the scenario you are descirbing. Just be yourself during d interview...God will see us thru. Wishing those who are yet to have theirs all d best! Cheers!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by wonda26(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
@monomex: Nice to know u finally did urz. We await positive replies.
To others in the house, even as we hope for the best for you, we implore you to share ur experiences so that we all can learn. Cheers all.
*Back to Hibernation mode*
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmmmn.....Thank God the House s Lively again......*Just Passing!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ujojs(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls house, what is d length of time btw the online assessment test and the telephone interview.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by daddyuche: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
I was sent a mail for telephone screening by 8.00pm but till 9.20pm I haven't heard from them. Anyone in my shoes.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Joshuabak: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice one guys...good to know this thread is still active...my advice...#justbeyourself....@deturla wagwan I sight you double....cant wait to meet you guys @diageo....all the heat
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ruksy: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi all, goodevening.
Kinda new here. Please I got the success mail after the SHL test and the interview time for monday, 3pm unfortunately, my num wouldnt go through because im presently not in the country. I sent a mail to their addy, they used to mail me and I also dropped my num there for them but I havent received a reply of any sort. Can anyone drop a number I can use to contact them so I can ask if they got my mail? Im getting worried sad
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Joshuabak: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Are you still in diaspora?...try sending them another mail...they actually read those mails according to the lady....I sent them a mail on something too that was sometimes ago tho and trust me they did the needful even though there was no acknowledgement...I am definitely sure they got your mails you can just do them a reminder to show you are serious....the fact that they are not responding doesn't mean they are not considering your mail...cheers man
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ikechichum: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2013
ruksy: Hi all, goodevening.
Kinda new here. Please I got the success mail aftervthe SHL test and the interview time for monday, 3pm unfortunately, my num wouldnt go through because im presently not in the country. I sent a mail to their addy, they used to mail me and I also dropped my num here for them but I havent received a reply of any sort. Can anyone drpp their a number I can use to contact them so I can ask if they got my mail? Im getting worried sad

@ruksy I tried to send u a message check your inbox..or email me ..I think I saved the number that called me
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ruksy: 5:42am On Aug 14, 2013
Alright, thanks. Will do that. Goodmorning.

Joshuabak: Are you still in diaspora?...try sending them another mail...they actually read those mails according to the lady....I sent them a mail on something too that was sometimes ago tho and trust me they did the needful even though there was no acknowledgement...I am definitely sure they got your mails you can just do them a reminder to show you are serious....the fact that they are not responding doesn't mean they are not considering your mail...cheers man
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by wonda26(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Hello house, for those that have done their phone interview, how long did urs take?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2013
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ did mine now. Answered all questions perfectly. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ used one wrong word, nd d lady became angry with me. cry
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by MaforBea(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2013
chess guru: J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ did mine now. Answered all questions perfectly. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ used one wrong word, nd d lady became angry with me. cry

LoL. What word??
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Joshuabak: Are you still in diaspora?...try sending them another mail...they actually read those mails according to the lady....I sent them a mail on something too that was sometimes ago tho and trust me they did the needful even though there was no acknowledgement...I am definitely sure they got your mails you can just do them a reminder to show you are serious....the fact that they are not responding doesn't mean they are not considering your mail...cheers man
What role did you apply for? I thnk you need to specify this so you could get the right number to call d right dept as d various depts use diff numbers to contact pple....all d best. Cheers!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
MaforBea:

LoL. What word??
grin grin grin
You don't wanna know lipsrsealed

But seriously sha its true what people say..."Na overskill dey make monkey fall from tree" tongue
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ruksy: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks ya'll, I appreciate. A nairalander gave me a number which I called. The lady I spoke to said I should do them another mail. I did and got a call almost immediately the mail delivered. The interview was nerve racking but now its over and done with. #fingers crossed#

monomex:
What role did you apply for? I thnk you need to specify this so you could get the right number to call d right dept as d various depts use diff numbers to contact pple....all d best. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by monomex: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
ruksy: Thanks ya'll, I appreciate. A nairalander gave me a number which I called. The lady I spoke to said I should do them another mail. I did and got a call almost immediately the mail delivered. The interview was nerve racking but now its over and done with. #fingers crossed#

Alright, that's good. Congrats!
yes o......**fingers crossed**

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Phone Interview done. Hmmm the lady asked me about my brand oo. I come tell am oo. Hope dis is not bad oo. I woulda told her I don't drink sef undecided
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ujojs(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Same with me o. She asked for my brand and I said malta guinness. And she said y?
I was also asked how does diageo get to me as a customer?
My interview lasted 4 12minutes and I applied for marketing batch 2 on d 7th of august, got d test mails on d 11th. I completed d test yesterday and got d telephone mail dis morning for 4pm today. I ws called 5mins afta 4.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
ujojs: Same with me o. She asked for my brand and I said malta guinness. And she said y?
I was also asked how does diageo get to me as a customer?
My interview lasted 4 12minutes and I applied for marketing batch 2 on d 7th of august, got d test mails on d 11th. I completed d test yesterday and got d telephone mail dis morning for 4pm today. I ws called 5mins afta 4.

Habatically. Same here oo. Did the test yesterday as well. I was called before my scheduled time tho. Hoping for the best. She was kinda lively at start but later changed

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kelchy: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls house, I did d online assessment on d 8th for HR and since then, I avnt heard anything frm them, pls how long does it take 2 be called 4 phone interview after d online test and pls av an HR person been contacted 4 d phone interview, pls specify .

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2013
@kelchy: I'm in your shoes o.
I've not heard from them since the completion of the online test. I applied for Graduate H/R too. I'm sure it's in batches, and Sales people are contacted first. It's gonna be good news, so let's keep expecting.
Cheers!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cynt22(f): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2013
@koleefem and @kelchy, I hope I dnt
Mess up ur hope but a frnd was called yesterday and he applied 4 hr(batch 2). Interview is still as on as I'm hving mine 2day(sales)...pls kip up wit d positive expectation, u will both get phone interview notification, amen.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Gassong(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2013
ok cynt22 when did you do your online assessment?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by kelchy: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2013
@ cynth22 , pls do when he did his online test ? And pls when did u do urs ?
@koleefem, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope 4 d best.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by chessguru1(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
koleefem05: @kelchy: I'm in your shoes o.
I've not heard from them since the completion of the online test. I applied for Graduate H/R too. I'm sure it's in batches, and Sales people are contacted first. It's gonna be good news, so let's keep expecting.
Cheers!
Applied for HR and ave done My phone interview, but u knw they started doing this thing on monday, and they can't do all @ once
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2013
@chess guru: True
Just worried, got a mail to complete the online assessment on 21st July, which I did almost immediately.
Now, it's close to a month, and there hasn't been any communication. Anxiety will set in, you know.
However, I'm sure the delay is all for the best.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2013
For batch B who applied for HR wats d latest news?. I did my online assessment but have not heard anything. Do dey respond wen u dont pass d shl test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku / Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.