Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 (41086 Views)

Apply For The Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship 2015/2016 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ArmaniNG: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Fingers crossed now...the AC turned out to be quite challenging tho
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Tomclancy,cluelimit,armani,olawunmi samuel,ifycyril and all odas I faild to rememba dia naMes,dis s to 4mally inform yu guys dah I ws successfl @ d assessment centre and I'm movin to d next stage.....of Guinness Recruitment..I wanna use this opportunity to apprei8 yu all for ur responses tips and advises,God bless yu all.....words r nt enuff to explain my depth of appreciatn,I feel so happi to av made it to dis point,yu guys just relax...Yu'll get ur calls in due course...thank yu and God Bless yu all!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2013
deturla: Tomclancy,cluelimit,armani,olawunmi samuel,ifycyril and all odas I faild to rememba dia naMes,dis s to 4mally inform yu guys dah I ws successfl @ d assessment centre and I'm movin to d next stage.....of Guinness Recruitment..I wanna use this opportunity to apprei8 yu all for ur responses tips and advises,God bless yu all.....words r nt enuff to explain my depth of appreciatn,I feel so happi to av made it to dis point,yu guys just relax...Yu'll get ur calls in due course...thank yu and God Bless yu all!!!
Wow! Congratulations Deturia I really thank God for you. Yours was real quite fast. All the best while we await our calls. It was a phone call right?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2013
cuteyem:
Wow! Congratulations Deturia I really thank God for you. Yours was real quite fast. All the best while we await our calls. It was a phone call right?

Yessur,Phone call first!!!!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2013
deturla:

Yessur,Phone call first!!!!
After d call came the mail ryt? And you got the call today You be God pikin. Congratulations again
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2013
deturla: Tomclancy,cluelimit,armani,olawunmi samuel,ifycyril and all odas I faild to rememba dia naMes,dis s to 4mally inform yu guys dah I ws successfl @ d assessment centre and I'm movin to d next stage.....of Guinness Recruitment..I wanna use this opportunity to apprei8 yu all for ur responses tips and advises,God bless yu all.....words r nt enuff to explain my depth of appreciatn,I feel so happi to av made it to dis point,yu guys just relax...Yu'll get ur calls in due course...thank yu and God Bless yu all!!!

congrats bro!!! Got ur call dis morning?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2013
Got a call too. To come on tuesday. My fear is, I still can't drive manual sad
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Got a call too. To come on tuesday. My fear is, I still can't drive manual sad

congrats bruv! Dis morning as well? No fears...jst try nd move a car if u can 4rm now till den though i doubt dey'l test dat on dat tuesday...so also learn
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ArmaniNG: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Successful @ d AC too...Deturla, see you soon...
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cluelimit: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
What stream are you @ArmaniNG?

Armani_NG: Successful @ d AC too...Deturla, see you soon...
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by ArmaniNG: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Armani_NG: HR

Great man,can u send me a pm??!!.......we nid to relate##winks
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by frudokafor(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
Any one got idea....how much guiness payz for entry level?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ deturla, big congrats to you!!! I was also successful at the assessment center and was notified by a phone call. So have you guys been notified by mails of your interview appointments? Did your caller also give any indication of what to expect at the final interview? I'd imagine it might be a brief chat with our respective bosses.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2013
TomClancy: @ deturla, big congrats to you!!! I was also successful at the assessment center and was notified by a phone call. So have you guys been notified by mails of your interview appointments? Did your caller also give any indication of what to expect at the final interview? I'd imagine it might be a brief chat with our respective bosses.
Congrats to you guys, God knows I'm so happy for you all. Pls does anyone know if guys from finance stream have been called? Ifycyril how far? Do you know anyone from your group that has been called?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2013
cuteyem:
Congrats to you guys, God knows I'm so happy for you all. Pls does anyone know if guys from finance stream have been called? Ifycyril how far? Do you know anyone from your group that has been called?

none o! V u hrd 4rm ppl in ur group? Lets chill sha
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
ifycyril:

none o! V u hrd 4rm ppl in ur group? Lets chill sha
Bro you do not knw how good that your 'none o' sounds to the ear. Let's keep hoping and praying. I didn't get the contacts of my group guys, but when you get called or u hear of any1 from finance that gets called please let us know. Thanks chief
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2013
cuteyem:
Bro you do not knw how good that your 'none o' sounds to the ear. Let's keep hoping and praying. I didn't get the contacts of my group guys, but when you get called or u hear of any1 from finance that gets called please let us know. Thanks chief

hehe!!! No p bro
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
@samuel, @deturla, @tomclancy, @armani are u all scheduled 4 tomoro? Dose scheduled 4 tomoro dnt 4get to give us a heads up yh...All the best to u guys
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 25, 2013
@cluelimit, v u guys in corp relations gotten d call?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello Samuel, hope your interview went very well! Would you mind sharing how your interview was? Thanks very much.
olawunmi_samuel: Got a call too. To come on tuesday. My fear is, I still can't drive manual sad
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
@cuteyem hw far bro...any news?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
ifycyril: @cuteyem hw far bro...any news?
My brother nothing yet ohhh!
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by olawunmisamuel1: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
TomClancy: Hello Samuel, hope your interview went very well! Would you mind sharing how your interview was? Thanks very much.

Fine. Hoping for the best no time for me to pray and believe God for favour and grace.

Know your role well, what your job is all about. Why diageo, why that department. Be smart. Goodluck to others and goodluck to all those still expecting.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thanks very much Samuel, all the best to you.
olawunmi_samuel:

Fine. Hoping for the best no time for me to pray and believe God for favour and grace.

Know your role well, what your job is all about. Why diageo, why that department. Be smart. Goodluck to others and goodluck to all those still expecting.
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2013
TomClancy: Thanks very much Samuel, all the best to you.

clancy, wen is ur interview
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2013
ifycyril:

clancy, wen is ur interview
Guys what's happening on this thread? No one's commenting anymore. How far the final interviews? Are all of you guys that have been called done now? @ ifycyril how far bro have you heard anything bout finance peeps yet?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by deturla: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
cuteyem:
Guys what's happening on this thread? No one's commenting anymore. How far the final interviews? Are all of you guys that have been called done now? @ ifycyril how far bro have you heard anything bout finance peeps yet?

Nah......noffin yet bro....wassup wi yu

1 Like

Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
deturla:

Nah......noffin yet bro....wassup wi yu
Well I had to ask cos we finance guys to the best of my knowledge have received no AC feedback yet. So nothing happening @ all for us yet
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
cuteyem:
Well I had to ask cos we finance guys to the best of my knowledge have received no AC feedback yet. So nothing happening @ all for us yet

sup bro...d tin is now funny...bt let us jst wait,prolly over d weekend....has everyoda person had dier interview?
Re: Replies From Guinness On Guinness Graduate Trainee 2013 by cuteyem(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
ifycyril:

sup bro...d tin is now funny...bt let us jst wait,prolly over d weekend....has everyoda person had dier interview?
@ifycyril how do you mean it is funny? Do you know any1 from finance that has got the call? Ryt now it seems only sales guys have been interviewed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Pass First Bank Aptitude Test! / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.