Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award (12664 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Dangote To Receive ‘pride Of Africa Award’ / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Sweetapple007(f): 12:09pm On May 21, 2013
Good people don suffer!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by adedejiadekunle: 12:10pm On May 21, 2013
THIS IS A REWARD TO A LOYAL GOVERNOR,WHERE ARE THE LIKES OF FASHOLA OF LAGOS STATE, ALLIYU OF NIGER STATE, AMEACHI OF RIVER STATE ETC. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA USED IN ACCESSING THIS MAN, ONLY BEEN LOYAL TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WHO IS A FRIEND TO THE GHANIAN PRESIDENT JOHN MAHAMA WHO INCIDENTLY ASSEND THE THRONE OF THE PRESIDENT AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS BOSS LIKE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSLF.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by sexymoma(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
If truly he has done well, why do we still have the calabas in Lasgidi na? they should have gone to their state and make money.....
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by BarryX(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2013
I was expecting an award from a reputable body of some sort not Ghanaian. This could be like Landlord Association of South sudan extension giving an award, Trying to capitalize on the generous nature of the Governor.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by onatisi(m): 12:14pm On May 21, 2013
for goodness sake which kind yeye award be dis?
ghanian dey maga us collect our money ppl too dey feel happy about it .god i beg do something ooo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by BarryX(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2013
sexymoma: If truly he has done well, why do we still have the calabas in Lasgidi na? they should have gone to their state and make money.....
Moma, Try and extend your horizon beyond your comfort zone
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by sinki: 12:19pm On May 21, 2013
my name is sinki.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by rxhush: 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
wellmax: grin grin grin grin

^^^^ who dem be? Even Akpabio doesn't believe in the award, he sent his commissioner. I see this as an fund raising activity by the Ghanian Group.
grin

^^^^ who dem be? Even Akpabio doesn't believe in the award, he sent his commissioner. I see this as an fund raising activity by the Ghanian Group.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by obailala(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2013
sexymoma: If truly he has done well, why do we still have the calabas in Lasgidi na? they should have gone to their state and make money.....
How do some people even reason? angry angry undecided

I never knew there were no Lagosians living outside Lagos. Infact I never knew there were no Americans living outside the USA.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Freiburger(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2013
Welldone dude, keep it up.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 21, 2013
BarryX: I was expecting an award from a reputable body of some sort not Ghanaian. This could be like Landlord Association of South sudan extension giving an award, Trying to capitalize on the generous nature of the Governor.

This magazine is one-step up from Dele Momodu's Ovation, which also operates out of Ghana, methinks cheesy
While it evidently has a point of presence in Ghana, here is the proof which places HQ in Garki.

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT • GARKI •
Terms of service | Privacy guidelines | About us | Contact us
© Copyright African Development Magazine. Contact: +234 802 313 2907, +234 805 197 0880. All rights reserved. Sitemap

An earlier honoree from its 2012 maiden award ceremony...

Ghana’s ADM awards Maigari Sports Personality of the Year -
According to the top-flight magazine’s Chief Executive, Ayo Ilesanmi, the President of the Republic of Ghana, His Excellency, Dr. John Dramani Mahama, will be the Special Guest of Honour while the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Barrister Godswill Akpabio, will be the Special Guest
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 21, 2013
Good work mr Governor.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by dulphines: 12:37pm On May 21, 2013
What will they now award Fashola if Akpabio is considered the best in Africa? I beg make we hear word jare!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Willgates(m): 12:38pm On May 21, 2013

there's free education in Akwa ibom frm primary to secondary n itz nt only for Akwaibomites. I'l advice u 2cm come n enroll nw
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by dulphines: 12:40pm On May 21, 2013
adedejiadekunle: THIS IS A REWARD TO A LOYAL GOVERNOR,WHERE ARE THE LIKES OF FASHOLA OF LAGOS STATE, ALLIYU OF NIGER STATE, AMEACHI OF RIVER STATE ETC. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA USED IN ACCESSING THIS MAN, ONLY BEEN LOYAL TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WHO IS A FRIEND TO THE GHANIAN PRESIDENT JOHN MAHAMA WHO INCIDENTLY ASSEND THE THRONE OF THE PRESIDENT AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS BOSS LIKE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSLF.

Please delete Amaechi from your list. The guy is simply globetrotting!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Willgates(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2013
dulphines: What will they now award Fashola if Akpabio is considered the best in Africa? I beg make we hear word jare!
what is fashora? A car brand? undecided
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Princessaleeza: 12:44pm On May 21, 2013
And where re u from? What has ur Gov achieved so far,the man has tried nobody dispute dat.
iamswizz: where are those *eko o ni baje* clowns
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 21, 2013
AKWA IBOM ado ok..
Keep it up Gov Akpabio, well done. :-)
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Lilimax(f): 12:46pm On May 21, 2013
sinki: my name is sinki.
Hope you aren't going to sink wink

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Willgates(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2013
adedejiadekunle: THIS IS A REWARD TO A LOYAL GOVERNOR,WHERE ARE THE LIKES OF FASHOLA OF LAGOS STATE, ALLIYU OF NIGER STATE, AMEACHI OF RIVER STATE ETC. WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA USED IN ACCESSING THIS MAN, ONLY BEEN LOYAL TO PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WHO IS A FRIEND TO THE GHANIAN PRESIDENT JOHN MAHAMA WHO INCIDENTLY ASSEND THE THRONE OF THE PRESIDENT AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS BOSS LIKE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSLF.
1000 likes!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by lukaino(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2013
Another Jankara Market Award grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by tebill(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2013
. Last time I checked Exxon Mobil headquaters is in lagos yet they drill in akwa ibom..thats how money made in akwa ibom is spent in lagos...
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Princessaleeza: 12:49pm On May 21, 2013
Willgates:

there's free education in Akwa ibom frm primary to secondary n itz nt only for Akwaibomites. I'l advice u 2cm come n enroll nw
and who told u from Pry Sch 2 Secondary Sch in Lagos re paying Sch fees.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Willgates(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2013
God bless dis Akpabio of a guy
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by fuke(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2013
ZACHIE: Rubbish award
What do they mean by `Best Governor` in Africa?
How many countries are demarcated into States as we have in Nigeria? And how many have the amount of money this our thieving Governors lord over? How many?
The kind of money Apkabio controls is what some countries run on.
Indeed, the man bought this spurious award to further lend credence to his status as a megalomaniac.

Spurious is the word.

This Akpabio can not be best is anything besides squander mania.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 1:00pm On May 21, 2013
Very soon he will be the best governor in the world grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by WilyWily8: 1:00pm On May 21, 2013
tebill: . Last time I checked Exxon Mobil headquaters is in lagos yet they drill in akwa ibom..thats how money made in akwa ibom is spent in lagos...
Don't you know that Yorubas are feeding every Nigeria living in Lagos for free. Yorubas built lagos with their sweat, they are the most advanced Nigerians (an illusion) but afraid to live alone in Ooduwawa Republic, for real something somewhere is wrong with this people.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by eaglek: 1:00pm On May 21, 2013
Ha ha ha ha.....! I still dey lafoooooo! Dr. DONATUS!!!! Akpabio on point! Who knows how much he must have donated to those folks to clinch this award. It is laughable. Though he has done much better than most governors in Nigeria in terms of infrastructural development, putting him in perspective at the African stage is taking the joke too far.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by tomakint: 1:02pm On May 21, 2013
Truly, he deserves this award! The infrastructural developments he brought to Akwa Ibom will definitely stand the test of time! Congrats Governor Akpabio!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2013
Willgates:

With no teachers to teach. grin grin grin Goodluck in your ignorance tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Religious Policies Will Tear Nigeria Apart – Shi’ites / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of Aisha Ahmad As CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.