Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award (12665 Views)

Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Dangote To Receive ‘pride Of Africa Award’ / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

What is this one talking about? Tribalist

Aint you one of those super-bigoted ACN apologists Am not fooled by your sarcasm!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:00pm On May 21, 2013
Timehin:

Aint you one of those super-bigoted ACN apologists Am not fooled by your sarcasm!

You see. I know it, you are a tribalist and you can not fool me? Are you jealous of my able governor apabio too?

Apabio 2015
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by ocelot2006(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2013
badmrkt: shocked shocked
bros check well na Akpabio no be Fashola

Yes he saod Akpabio.Akpabio is, arguably, the best governor in Nigeria. And the award was well deserved.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:03pm On May 21, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yes he saod Akpabio.Akpabio is, arguably, the best governor in Nigeria. And the award was well deserved.

Gbam!!!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

Gbam!!!
you are very good at ass licking.. How much is your salary to clear his name on Nairaland. How much has the state received as allocation since 2007 and what is on ground?

I pity you guys. Akpabio and his crunies, ass lickers, foot soldiers, lapdogs are all crooks.

You cannot deceive the wise! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

You see. I know it, you are a tribalist and you can not fool me? Are you jealous of my able governor apabio too?

Apabio 2015

shocked 2015 for what again? Third term. Reason why we have sit tight leaders in Africa because people like you are ready to lick their asses grin
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:16pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: you are very good at ass licking.. How much is your salary to clear his name on Nairaland. How much has the state received as allocation since 2007 and what is on ground?

I pity you guys. Akpabio and his crunies, ass lickers, foot soldiers, lapdogs are all crooks.

You can deceive the wise! grin wink

I don't care. Show me your own state and your own award.

Jealousy kills.

Apabio 2015.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 21, 2013
LOLOLOLOL.......................
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

I don't care. Show me your own state and your own award.

Jealousy kills.

Apabio 2015.
Well I do not jealous a fellow who does not have any moral standards, who buys the media to promote himself alone, who has received a doctorate degree from all the universities in Nigeria with the state funds etc...

You can make him your mentor. A student of Akpabioism grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:20pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: shocked 2015 for what again? Third term. Reason why we have sit tight leaders in Africa because people like you are ready to lick their asses grin

You are ignorant and you don't know anything.

Apabio 2015 = Apabio for senate in 2015.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:22pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: Well I do not jealous a fellow who does not have any moral standards, who buys the media to promote himself alone, who has received a doctorate degree from all the universities in Nigeria with the state funds etc...

You can make him your mentor. A student of Akpabioism grin grin

Why are you dodging? Tell me what your own governor is doing.

Do you have any proof to show he bough any award?

I can not stand tribalist rumor mongers like you
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are ignorant and you don't know anything.

Apabio 2015 = Apabio for senate in 2015.

oh I thought as much because I know you guys still want him so you can continue licking his ass, is that your best candidate for senate? Another crook is about to be added to the House of senate. Hmmm... I see. I'm not surprised. After senate what next?
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:26pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: oh I thought as much because I know you guys still want him so you can continue licking his ass, is that your best candidate for senate? Another crook is about to be added to the House of senate. Hmmm... I see. I'm not surprised. After senate what next?

President of Nigeria 2019. Take it or leave it or even hang if you don't like.

This is the beginning, just watch more award role in for the best performing governor in Nigeria.

Hater...!!!
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

Why are you dodging? Tell me what your own governor is doing.

Do you have any proof to show he bough any award?

I can not stand tribalist rumor mongers like you
My friend Akpabio is my governor, I do not support frivolities and wasting spending of the people's money.

By the way, how many doctorate degrees does he have because I have lost count. grin shocked
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

President of Nigeria 2019. Take it or leave it or even hang if you don't like.

This is the beginning, just watch more award role in for the best performing governor in Nigeria.

Hater...!!!
eh... Nigeria is finished!!! I pray we do not divide because Akpabio will be life president with people like you. Guy 2015 will be full of surprises, do not count your eggs before they hatch. grin
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:31pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: My friend Akpabio is my governor, I do not support frivolities and wasting spending of the people's money.

By the way, how doctorate degrees does he have because I have lost count. grin shocked

Liar!!! You think you can fool me? You are from Akwa Ibom and you can't see all the good tings our able and performing governor have done for Akwa Ibom?

Please tell that lie to your tribalist friends.. I know your type.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:34pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: eh... Nigeria is finished!!! I pray we do not divide because Akpabio will be life president with people like you. Guy 2015 will be full of surprises, do not count your eggs before they hatch. grin

Say what you want, only a capable leader like Apabio can take Nigeria to great heights and place in the league of great and developed Nations.

Apabio's great achievements in Akwa Ibom is just the beginning and even you will beg to give him awards.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

Liar!!! You think you can fool me? You are from Akwa Ibom and you can't see all the good tings our able and performing governor have done for Akwa Ibom?

Please tell that lie to your tribalist friends.. I know your type.
I do not need to see, I need to feel it, walk into a health centre in my village and get treatment, pregnant women give birth in health centers closest to them, I open my tap water flows from the state water supply, ambulance service for emergencies, good transport system not keke napep, which investor will board keke napep? Good schools, electricity from the power plant, etc
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

Say what you want, only a capable leader like Apabio can take Nigeria to great heights and place in the league of great and developed Nations.

Apabio's great achievements in Akwa Ibom is just the beginning and even you will beg to give him awards.

You sound so empty to me. I need to school you in world standards. Imagine Akpabio at UN meeting telling other presidents that he has built a road in Nigeria and it is the first of its kind in the world. grin grin

You know the normal lyrics now. wink
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: oh I thought as much because I know you guys still want him so you can continue licking his ass, is that your best candidate for senate? Another crook is about to be added to the House of senate. Hmmm... I see. I'm not surprised. After senate what next?

Don't tell me you've been fooled by ekoile sarcasm. Except you are both playing games

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by fortunejum: 7:44pm On May 21, 2013
Congrats
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: You sound so empty to me. I need to school you in world standards. Imagine Akpabio at UN meeting telling other presidents that he has built a road in Nigeria and it is the first of its kind in the world. grin grin

You know the normal lyrics now. wink

After reading all your back and forth, you sound like the empty one.

I hope you've eaten today embarassed

Ebi ko n s'ore omo eniyan
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:46pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: I do not need to see, I need to feel it, walk into a health centre in my village and get treatment, pregnant women give birth in health centers closest to them, I open my tap water flows from the state water supply, ambulance service for emergencies, good transport system not keke napep, which investor will board keke napep? Good schools, electricity from the power plant, etc

Who cares? The people of Akwa Ibom can see and feel it all over them. We have the best e-library in Nigeria, we have power plants, we have first class roads, first class bridges, world class airport, world class stadium is under construction. So many tings are going on.

The state is massively developing and the world is recognizing this. More award to come from Nigeria and the international community.

Apabio is a transformer and performer. PERIOD.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:47pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He's a tribalist, that's his problem
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Who are you? Please! Let us enjoy our fun.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: Who are you? Please! Let us enjoy our fun.

I'm your father

Eko Ile:
He's a tribalist , that's his problem

that much is obvious
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:50pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: Who are you? Please! Let us enjoy our fun.

What fun? Making fun of the best governor in Nigeria? Please go away.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm your father

that much is obvious
shocked cow girl. well Its inappropriate to use the words I'm your father on sn online forum. If you wanted to join the fun, you should have said so earlier. Eko ile is ACN representative here who also works as a lapdog for Akpabio, I want to understand this controversial fellow so that's why I'm playing along. He is know for his controversial argument on Nairaland. Nothing new, to me he seems a little read. Cheers
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by EkoIle1: 7:57pm On May 21, 2013
finebadtboy: If you wanted to join the fun, you should have said so earlier. Eko ile is ACN representative here who also works as a lapdog for Akpabio, I want to understand this controversial fellow so that's why I'm playing along. He is know for his controversial argument on Nairaland. Nothing new, to me he seems a little read. Cheers

You are just trying to cover your jealousy and hate for Apabio and his good work. cry.

No AMOUNT OF HATE and propaganda will prevent Apabio 2015 and 2019.
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

What fun? Making fun of the best governor in Nigeria? Please go away.

I'm making fun of you with your inadequate knowledge of what a true society should look like. You have been blinded for so long, you need to start seeing. grin
Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by finebadtboy(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are just trying to cover your jealousy and hate for Apabio and his good work. cry.

No AMOUNT OF HATE and propaganda will prevent Apabio 2015 and 2019.

and 2050 tongue

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award by absas(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2013
ughughu.. 'clears throat'. i wonder how many months allocation akpabio could ve offered this mushroom magazine company in other to earn an int'l award. someone on this thread had identified key areas such as health, education, food security, power etc that requires urgent attenttion in akwa ibom, u ar busy shouting come nd see road/bridge nd airport. We hope he does not get carried away by dat thing cos a lot needs to done in a/ibom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Us President Barack Obama As You Have Never Seen Before! (part 2) / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates 52nd Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Will Win The Elections- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.