Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) (3290 Views)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / AY Comedian And Family At Teslim Balogun Stadium ( Lovely Photo) / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by Flirtyfemi: 2:24pm On May 21, 2013
AY is in his joyful mood decided to share photos of his wife today and she is a beauty! He worshiped her and when I say "worship" it's cos i couldn't find the exact words to describe how well he praised her, lol. See more photos below
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/the-many-faces-of-mrs-makun-ay.html

Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2013
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by johnwizey: 2:50pm On May 21, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ GF fine pass dis na
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by icebebe(f): 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
Issokay
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by jeffizy(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2013
Worship ? Lol.

Well, a man gotta love his wife.
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by Scofieldella(f): 2:57pm On May 21, 2013
Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by idupaul: 3:00pm On May 21, 2013
johnwizey: M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ GF fine pass dis na

Who ask U?

Sha put her pic make we see na
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by gluv01(f): 5:31pm On May 21, 2013
Awwwwnnn...nice couple kiss
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by inme: 5:44pm On May 21, 2013
gluv01: Awwwwnnn...nice couple kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by slimyem: 12:55am On May 22, 2013
Where are the other faces?
I only see one face..undecided
Re: The Many Faces Of Mrs Makun (ay Comedian's Wife) by BlackSwan: 5:51am On May 22, 2013
Good looking woman, although I don't like her husband's comedy all that much

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Ayo Adesanya Is Like Boarding A One Chance Vehicle-Ex Husband Laments / Very Hilarious Throw Back Photos Of I Go Die.(u Must Laff) / ''I Am Pregnant For Dammy Krane And He Wants An Abortion''; Babcock Lady Cries O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.