Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire (15505 Views)

Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / Iran And Israel: Comparing Military Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by LBT: 8:29pm On May 21, 2013
iheneme: Ask Egypt if their lives have been the same since they dared and lost to Israel. Israel has the right to defend itself against external aggression.
Ask israel if they want another war with egypt and they would say oh noooooooo! Cause egypt was having the upper hand till their ally syria asked for their help which made egypt armed by the USSR to abandon her war strategy; israel suffered her highest casualties after ww2 when they fought egypt. I love israel but they are going too far.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by 50calibre(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: well said.like I said they may be defeated in times to come,but that Israel as a nation crumbles no way.its major allies worship her feets,these are countries no other nation can bully.why isn't Israeli officials being tried at the international crimainal court for war crimes and crimes against humanity which they continously commit.look at those who voted against and stayed neutral at palestine status upgrage in UN.they had no reason to oppose the new status,but they did or rather stayed neutral or absent.Israel knows on what rock they stand on and dre capability to subdue their enemy still stands.hf theirs no God intervention how do you comprehend 9 israeli soldiers with guns taking on 50 militants with tanks and rocket launchers in West Bank in an open fire.they killed them all.explain that.no doesn't fight battles but did the rockets miss target or they were invisible.

Yeah because the Jews have their tentacles spread all over the world, they are able to penetrate into the highest places of different governments. In the US, their is a massive Jewish lobby influencing government policy but so far Obama has been able to avoid being bosses around.

They managed to consolidate their hold on power and influence after the holocaust due to a feeling of entitlement and pity from the rest of the world.

The Jews aren't nice as people think, these people are evil, they control the financial system, banking, oil, politics, media etc but all it's going to take is one very anti-Jewish American president, and things would tilt the other way. If bush was still president, Israel could have struck Iran.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by TechRev: 8:35pm On May 21, 2013
LBT: Ask israel if they want another war with egypt and they would say oh noooooooo! Cause egypt was having the upper hand till their ally syria asked for their help which made egypt armed by the USSR to abandon her war strategy; israel suffered her highest casualties after ww2 when they fought egypt. I love israel but they are going too far.

No my dear, actually Egypt launched a surprise attack on Isreal and inflicted heavy losses on Isreal, Isreal mobilised its forces and pushed Egypt along with Syria and four other countries back. Isreal Defense Forces were some few kilometers from matching on Cairo when Egypt agreed to a truce.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by hikmoj(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
FILEBE: I thought i saw "ISREAL AND SYRIA EXCHANGE FIRE". I wanted to ask whether na Firewood fire or na lighter fire.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by hikmoj(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2013
FILEBE: I thought i saw "ISREAL AND SYRIA EXCHANGE FIRE". I wanted to ask whether na Firewood fire or na lighter fire.
u no know book.na cigarate fire.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by raeez(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2013
Originakalokalo:

and i am sure you havent read how they survived against all odds.adolf planned to remove them from the world'

s map.
the chosen children of isreal butchered in hundreds of thousands by hitler

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 21, 2013
TechRev:
What gains are you talking about?? Which towns has Assad forces recaptured??
(Mind you am in favour of Assad surviving this).

You fired some rounds at your enemy's patrol jeep, your enemy replies with artillery shell precisely destroying the source of fire.

And even with your high morale you sit and do nothing.

You are building a nuclear facility, your enemy wakes up one day flies some bombers to your site levels along with the workers there. Yet you do nothing instead try to cover it up.

you try to ship advanced weaponry to Hezbolla three times this year and this enemy effectively bombed and destroyed your convoy of men and advanced weapon. yet you do nothing??
Why didnt Iran and Hezbolla come to your aid in all this?? Noting that some Iranian commanders died with the weapons convoy.

you are right war is unpredictable, Ask egypt and the other five arab nations how it could quickly turn around.

Perhaps, if you had been following the news, you would be aware of the gains the Syrian army has made. Even Debka.com, an Israeli government mouthpiece, alluded to this. The capture of Quasyr yesterday also shows that rebels on their last foot - they're done once Homs fall.

And no, ask America about the massive amount of game changing weapons it shipped to Israel during the 5-day war. There's nothing invincible about Israel - without Washington, there won't be Israel, to be honest.

Some of you just post for the sake of posting. I can't be ar.sed to reply the rest of the junk in your post.

2 Likes

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Fajzay: 9:31pm On May 21, 2013
twinskenny: first to comment...

And what is your comment Empty!!! All these fuss about first to comment bla bla bla .. is delusional. Grow up guyz
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by quneksyahooco: 9:33pm On May 21, 2013
make they no try Israel too much oh cos they will never succeed in defeating this country. right from ancient days till now its known that God loves this country, nothing those Arab[b][/b] countries or other neighbouring countries with their hatred can do to them.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Fajzay: 9:34pm On May 21, 2013
fallingsky:

Mumu with no idea

The guy na heavy jobless mumu ...
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 21, 2013
lain: Isreal the most aggressive country on planet earth, they want to rule the middle east. Iraq has been conquered, afghanistan partially, now its syria even if syria falls (which may not happen) iran would not and for iran to fall, the despotic kingdoms of bharain, s.arabia,qatar etc wuld all fall infact the whole of m.east wuld shake. If isreal thinks it can defeat iran then they are in dreamland

This post was obviously made by a muslim.

1. Israel is the most aggressive country on earth? Really? It is more aggressive than Pakistan which has been perpetually in a state of pseudo civil war? Or Lebanon?

2. Israel wants to rule the middle east? Really? By occupying the tiniest landmass in the middle east? Ridiculous.

3. Iraq conquered... by Israel?

4. Afghanistan... by Israel too?

5. So Israel was the one who started the civil war in Syria too?

These obtuse tools of allah never cease to amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2013
LBT: Ask israel if they want another war with egypt and they would say oh noooooooo! Cause egypt was having the upper hand till their ally syria asked for their help which made egypt armed by the USSR to abandon her war strategy; israel suffered her highest casualties after ww2 when they fought egypt. I love israel but they are going too far.

Obviously you are suffering from delusion inspired by your quran.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2013
lain: Isreal the most aggressive country on planet earth, they want to rule the middle east. Iraq has been conquered, afghanistan partially, now its syria even if syria falls (which may not happen) iran would not and for iran to fall, the despotic kingdoms of bharain, s.arabia,qatar etc wuld all fall infact the whole of m.east wuld shake. If isreal thinks it can defeat iran then they are in dreamland

Hitler saw the evil in them and that was why he killed most of them.he left these few ones so the world can know the prupose of the holocaust.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 21, 2013
davidylan:

This post was obviously made by a muslim.

1. Israel is the most aggressive country on earth? Really? It is more aggressive than Pakistan which has been perpetually in a state of pseudo civil war? Or Lebanon?

2. Israel wants to rule the middle east? Really? By occupying the tiniest landmass in the middle east? Ridiculous.

3. Iraq conquered... by Israel?

4. Afghanistan... by Israel too?

5. So Israel was the one who started the civil war in Syria too?

These obtuse tools of allah never cease to amaze me.

Nonsense. . Are jews christains ? What makes the israelies who kill palesthines under the guise of self-defense any better than the Arabsthat fire shot at them ?

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by TechRev: 10:15pm On May 21, 2013
shymexx:

Perhaps, if you had been following the news, you would be aware of the gains the Syrian army has made. Even Debka.com, an Israeli government mouthpiece, alluded to this. The capture of Quasyr yesterday also shows that rebels on their last foot - they're done once Homs fall.

And no, ask America about the massive amount of game changing weapons it shipped to Israel during the 5-day war. There's nothing invincible about Israel - without Washington, there won't be Israel, to be honest.

Some of you just post for the sake of posting. I can't be ar.sed to reply the rest of the junk in your post.

At the first bolded

The fighting in Syria has taken another dangerous turn, with rebel rockets targeting Hezbollah locations in Lebanon.

Rebels battling for control of Qusayr, a strategically important western town in Syria, fired rockets Sunday across the Lebanese border at the militant group's areas, the rebel Free Syrian Army said.

Hezbollah, the pro-regime and pro-Iranian Shiite militia regarded as a dangerous terror group by the United States and Sunni countries, is fighting alongside President Bashar al-Assad's security forces.

The Free Syrian Army claimed it fired Grad rockets from the city of Qusayr into northeastern Lebanon, targeting Hezbollah areas in Hermel. The opposition Local Coordination Committees of Syria said that direct hits were reported in Hermel and that checkpoints were also targeted.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/20/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html?hpt=imi_c2

Syrian army doesnt have control of Qusayr as you claim, its still an open battle.

@ the second bolded, i guess Egypt Syria and other four arab nations manufactured their own weapons used during the 6day war?? Why did they not get their own game changing weapon?? Especially as they attacked first. They chose the date, time and mode of the war. They have no reason for not having game changing weapons for a war they planned and chose a date and time and strategy for it to commence.
Without USSR, Egypt, Syria and the four arab nations would become Isreal extension. Without Russia, Syria and Iran would be toast! The sad fact is that even with Russia, they may still end up toast!!!

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by texazzpete(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2013
shymexx:

You know hezbollah defeated Israel in 2006, right? The videos of crying Israeli soldiers are still all over youtube.

Wars are unpredictable and I'm sure the morale of the Syrian army is high as ever after all the gains they have made in the past few months. Add hezbollah and basij forces to that and it becomes difficult to call.

Hezbollah defeated Israel?!

LMFAO! The IDF failed to crush Hezbollah before pulling out, and that was construed as a 'victory' by the Hezbollah side which had suffered BY FAR the worst of the casualties.
Defeat ke...it was a PR and Political boon for Hezbollah, but dem neva born them to defeat the IDF.

There are videos of Syrian soldiers being killed by the rebels. Does that mean the Syrian war is over and the Rebels won?

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nonsense. . Are jews christains ? What makes the israelies who kill palesthines under the guise of self-defense any better than the Arabsthat fire shot at them ?

Daft. At no point in my response did i allude to the religion of Israelis. I only pointed out the absurdity of muslims who seem to lose their minds when it comes to the jews.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Hitler saw the evil in them and that was why he killed most of them.he left these few ones so the world can know the prupose of the holocaust.

Is that why Hitler had to turn the gun on himself and die like a coward?

2 Likes

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by TechRev: 10:24pm On May 21, 2013
texazzpete:

Hezbollah defeated Israel?!

LMFAO! The IDF failed to crush Hezbollah before pulling out, and that was construed as a 'victory' by the Hezbollah side which had suffered BY FAR the worst of the casualties.
Defeat ke...it was a PR and Political boon for Hezbollah, but dem neva born them to defeat the IDF.

There are videos of Syrian soldiers being killed by the rebels. Does that mean the Syrian war is over and the Rebels won?

Dont mind him. If Hezbollah won the war why is their leader still hiding in bunkers 7yrs after the war. He can't even get fresh air unless there is a rally where he knows taking him out will lead to a lot of collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by texazzpete(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2013
shymexx:

How is it logistically possible to ship 'massive amounts of game changing weapons' within 5 days?

I also missed the part where you explained where the Egyptian and Syrian MiGs and Tupolevs came from. It's only wrong when the Americans sell arms abi?

Israel isn't 'invincible', but they have the best equipped army in the middle east...and a large portion of their weaponry is either home made or foreign purchases with significant Israeli upgrades.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 21, 2013
davidylan:

Daft. At no point in my response did i allude to the religion of Israelis. I only pointed out the absurdity of muslims who seem to lose their minds when it comes to the jews.

And you didn't talk about the illegal occupation of the palesthinia territory,the refusal to recognise the state of palesthine ,the oppresion,incessant arrests and other maltreatment by the israelis but you blame the oppressed people for reacting and blame it on their religion.where is the equality of the international communities in the israeli/palesthine crisis ?

I expected something sensible from you than this crap about religion.Maybe I over-estimated your intelligence.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 21, 2013
Vetsurgeon: Mind you. Syrians are not arabs, they are persians
What do u think ure saying now? Syrians are Arabs else they won't be in the Arab League!
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 21, 2013
TechRev:
At the first bolded

Silly propaganda by CNN.

Anyway, I'll let the Israeli government mouthpiece, debka.com. speak to you: http://debka.com/article/22980/Syrian-Hizballah%E2%80%99s-capture-of-Qusayr-opens-direct-weapons-route-to-Lebanon

Another excerpt from Al Jazeera, the Qatari propaganda machine:

Al Jazeera's Rula Amin, reporting from Beirut, said: "It seems the government is able to control most of Qusayr ... it has been a rebel stronghold for about one year."
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013/05/2013519124646578835.html

The rebels are done in Qusayr! The remnant are just firing rockets before they're cleared out of the city.

I don't have time for the rest of your post. That will be decided soon in the battlefield.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2013
texazzpete:
How is it logistically possible to ship 'massive amounts of game changing weapons' within 5 days?

I also missed the part where you explained where the Egyptian and Syrian MiGs and Tupolevs came from. It's only wrong when the Americans sell arms abi?

Israel isn't 'invincible', but they have the best equipped army in the middle east...and a large portion of their weaponry is either home made or foreign purchases with significant Israeli upgrades.

You've access to the internet - google is your friend, mate.

You may also consult youtube for video clips of the American cargo planes supplying Israel with heavy weapons.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by lacosanostra: 10:58pm On May 21, 2013
u see before i use to be against israel but after researching on d six day war,l had to change my position,simply because of the statement d leaders of d arab countries were making,even boko haram has not made such statement nd wr are calling 4 thier head

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by firstolalekan(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2013
[size=18pt]Stupiid Israel, wicked people. They just like making life difficult for other people. Hitler should have cleared them all.[/size]
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Pistolx(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2013
they dare nt tinking of going to war wit israel..even biblicaly it has been said dat no nation can defeat israel

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Allenkee: 12:18am On May 22, 2013

Of-course Israel has all it takes to bring Iran to her kneels.
Don't forget the reason why Israel was able to claim more land forcefully from the Palestine.
When the middle eastern countries went for war against Israel because their brother Palestine was suffering under Israel, Israel single-handedly defeated the middle east army and Palestine. The over-all defeat enable Israel to acquire more of the Palestine's land which they are crying for up till today.
The fear of Israel is also the beginning of wisdom.
The US is always there to support them with sophisticated weapons.
The whole of middle east can not defeat Israel not to talk of Iran standing alone.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Dibiachukwu: 12:22am On May 22, 2013
Al-queda is a arab/western force. They deceive muslims with religion. Anglogermericans in turn control them. Anglogermericans supply the weapons and saudi supply the the brainwashing. Boko haram is a tool initiated by arabians and supplied by Anglogermericans. I just pity all of them. Because it is has been prophesied. Behold, the death of a king would give rise to a king of kings. They have no idea. They are doing us all a big favour.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by tripxx: 12:25am On May 22, 2013
the israelis will continue to engage syria because pres assad supports hezbollah. the syrian uprising has already spread to lebanon n turkey. the whole sub region is in chaos.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 12:50am On May 22, 2013
Pistolx: they dare nt tinking of going to war wit israel..even biblicaly it has been said dat no nation can defeat israel

Where do all these religious illiterates come from? Better go and read ur history books. Read about the Roman conquest. Even read the bible and see what the Assyrians and Babylonians did to them. Then come back and start running ur crude mouth again. Tactics and war equipments is what matters in war.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Decryptor(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2013
ritux: My Boss that went on holiday in Syria to visit is family is stranded. He can't come back to Naija because of the war
Of all the places in the whole world, your boss chose Syria as a place to camp his family! God has answered the prayer of a lonely wife. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today / Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax / Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.