Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire (15506 Views)

Putin And Israel – A Complex And Multi-layered Relationship / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / Iran And Israel: Comparing Military Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by AroOkigbo(m): 3:52am On May 22, 2013
alutacontinua: I still don't get what people gain from killing each other mercilessly in the name of war. undecided
They gain PEACE.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by tubolancer(m): 4:50am On May 22, 2013
Charles aniako: Why all this fighting...the world should learn how to embrace peace and eschew war
satan never die now.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 5:19am On May 22, 2013
ritux: My Boss that went on holiday in Syria to visit is family is stranded. He can't come back to Naija because of the war

Served him right, he no see America or Uk visit na terrorist country he go. Good 4 him. grin angry grin
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 5:21am On May 22, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And you didn't talk about the illegal occupation of the palesthinia territory,the refusal to recognise the state of palesthine ,the oppresion,incessant arrests and other maltreatment by the israelis but you blame the oppressed people for reacting and blame it on their religion.where is the equality of the international communities in the israeli/palesthine crisis ?

I expected something sensible from you than this crap about religion.Maybe I over-estimated your intelligence.

I didnt talk about them because they were not the subject of the topic i copied dumbo. That is a typical red herring you goons of allah trot out when your own unhinged hatred of anything jewish is exposed.

For starters... illegal occupation of palestinian territory? Perhaps you can help us with the history of "palestinian arabs" and then explain why these same territories were never considered occupied when they were under Egyptian and jordanian control prior to 1964.

Refusal to recognize the "state of palestine"? You mean arafat's DELIBERATE refusal of 98% of what was to be the state of palestine proposed at the Camp David accords in 1993?

Incesant arrests and maltreatment? You mean Israel's fight to keep terrorists who are only bent on slaughtering their children on school buses?

The irony is that fools like you bleat about 2-3 palestinians killed in 5 yrs by jews and then keep mum even though over 40,000 have died in less than a year in Syria.

4 Likes

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 5:23am On May 22, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Where do all these religious illiterates come from? Better go and read ur history books. Read about the Roman conquest. Even read the bible and see what the Assyrians and Babylonians did to them. Then come back and start running ur crude mouth again. Tactics and war equipments is what matters in war.

Is that why the entire arab nation has bowed at the feet of the jews since 1948? Perhaps you have all forgotten your "tactics and war equipment"?

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by drlizzy(f): 5:28am On May 22, 2013
Xtremely Coded: baba God help us
So u quoted all that just to say this....rubbish
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Otono2(m): 6:35am On May 22, 2013
I blame GEJ/PDP 4 all the wars around d world...APC need 2 step in come 2015 2 save d world 4rm collapsing
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by mankand(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2013
Bigflamie:
Remember they were the first to hit before they (Israel) retaliated precisely, so looking at the fact that they are yet to be conquered would actually create so much foes within the region (middle east).

And yoy believe in all these media powerhouse controlled by the west to feed you on what you want to hear?
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Reddick: 8:58am On May 22, 2013
Syrianz una own don be...fire go rain 4 una land....
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by jamst(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2013
they planned & Allah plans,but Allah is the best planner...(quranic verse)
the zionist jew israhell is on the verge of extinction
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by donem: 9:50am On May 22, 2013
ritux: My Boss that went on holiday in Syria to visit is family is stranded. He can't come back to Naija because of the war
That serves him right
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by donem: 9:51am On May 22, 2013
How i wish he is forcefully conscripted into the rebel forces
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by chris365(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

Well that's the sad reality because even after all that has happen so far, and a radical Islamic group fighting in Syria called al-nusra openly pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and openly fly al Qaeda flag, they are willing to supply arms to them based on the wishful thinking that they won't fall into the hands of radicals

I think the US are so consumed with regime change in Syria that they are willing to take a massive gamble

well said brother.
another thing is that America may have the big guns, but i never like their strategies in every war they have engaged in. They claim to be fighting a war with terror but yet are thinking of arming a terror organisation to fight a regime they never liked.
This was the same way they armed the taliban against the soviets, and now they are fighting the same group.
Am not anti-western but i dont trust those niggurs at all. They smell of deciet

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 11:17am On May 22, 2013
davidylan:

Is that why the entire arab nation has bowed at the feet of the jews since 1948? Perhaps you have all forgotten your "tactics and war equipment"?

I am sure when u are asked, u will claim to be a graduate. Yet u are not mentally competent enough to attempt critical thinking.
Anybody who wins war wins it by tactics and war equipments and that is what Israel is doing in the middle east. They have the 4th most advanced state-of-the art military in the world. If they didnt, they would have been crushed since. They dont go around claiming that the bible says they can never be defeated because they have been defeated many times in the past. They dont believe in religious rubbish. They do things practically.
I am a jewish sympathiser and I speak a little hebrew. I dont know how u came to conclude I am an arab supporter from that my statement that u quoted. This will be my last reply to u as u have shown that u are unable to comprehend logic. U are all religion and emotions little thinking.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by chris365(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2013
shymexx: Since Hezbollah and the Basij forces of Iran, joined the Syrian war, Syria has made massive gains in the war. The capture of the rebel strongholds of Quasyr by the combined effort of Syrian army and Hezbollah means the war is about to come to an end. They just need to consolidate on that, by capturing Homs - and that will be the end. Little wonder why Western countries including America have been clamouring to negotiations in the last few weeks.

Russia also just supplied Syria with advanced Yakhont antiship cruise missiles and the S-300 batteries. That's the game changer right there. Israel might be the new front after Syria's internal war and with Hezbollah and Iran deeply involved in Syria - Syria is about to fight to get Golan back Israeli occupation. Israel just be verrrrrry worried.

Nigeria can definitely learn a thing or two about military tactics and "shock and awe" in military confrontation, with the way Syrian army and Hezbollah forces were able to capture Quasyr within two days. That was the rebel's strongest hold, with about 10,000 forces and bunkers everywhere.

Military tactics for dummies lool.

your hatred for Nigeria just keeps exposing your stupidity.

are you trying to compare a civil war to whats happening in Nigeria.
And what kind of strategy should Nigeria learn from a country that had to bring in terrorists and foreign forces to fight a bunch of rebels that don't even have lethal weapons.
Are you seriously listening to yourself
grin angry
as much as i want seria to win this war, because if seria falls then there would be too many havens for terror orgs.
I won't advise you to compare their civil war to our war against terror
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by chris365(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah because the Jews have their tentacles spread all over the world, they are able to penetrate into the highest places of different governments. In the US, their is a massive Jewish lobby influencing government policy but so far Obama has been able to avoid being bosses around.

They managed to consolidate their hold on power and influence after the holocaust due to a feeling of entitlement and pity from the rest of the world.

The Jews aren't nice as people think, these people are evil, they control the financial system, banking, oil, politics, media etc but all it's going to take is one very anti-Jewish American president, and things would tilt the other way. If bush was still president, Israel could have struck Iran.

yeah bro. You saw how they were scared when they percieved that Obama and sakozy were not in good terms with nethayahu. Am not a muslim but i wont condone the crimes isreal has commited against innocent palestinians on their own territory. The moment isreal makes peace with the palestines, that is when they will experience peace.
The west are just trying to clip the wings of russia and china by going after their allies.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2013
koonbey: I see no end times here;there have been wars since History began
wars has always been a part of human existence,so has extremism and corruption-only left for the oppresed to find his way to the light.some things do not change.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by lacosanostra: 12:32pm On May 22, 2013
chris365:

yeah bro. You saw how they were scared when they percieved that Obama and sakozy were not in good terms with nethayahu. Am not a muslim but i wont condone the crimes isreal has commited against innocent palestinians on their own territory. The moment isreal makes peace with the palestines, that is when they will experience peace.
The west are just trying to clip the wings of russia and china by going after their allies.

abegi bros leave dat story,israel commiting crime against innocent palestines like d palestine wont do d same if they had d upper hand,even imagine wat their muslim brothers are saying,nd u will agree with me dat d arab muslim world were already celebrating d extinction of isreal during d six day war

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by creativemusic: 1:07pm On May 22, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 22, 2013
chris365:

What are u saying? Israel should make peace with the Palestinians? The question is will the Palestinians make peace with Israel? The weak should make peace with the strong. Maybe u dont know the history of the founding of the state of Israel that is why u are just running ur mouth. Back when Israel was still weak and the Arabs had the upper hand, they didnt treat the Jews any kindly.
Israel is only defending itself against out-spoken enemies who have refused to recognise their right to exist and will exterminate the whole of the population of Israel when given the slightest chance. I admit they sometimes go too far and hurt innocent (this is a word open for debate because I hardly consider people who allow their brothers and sons and fathers launch rockets at a stronger enemy when they know the ememy will retaliate with extreme prejudice as innocent) citizens in the process but that is a price to be paid in order to exist in a region surrounded by ur enemies throughout.

2 Likes

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by tonygee1(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
twinskenny: first to comment...
them wat is ur comment fish
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 22, 2013
Okay. Let the proxy war begin. Those who cry for war should be ready to fight for it. There is one thing that Israel is not going to leave that area in a lifetime. That is a complete fact!
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 22, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

I am sure when u are asked, u will claim to be a graduate. Yet u are not mentally competent enough to attempt critical thinking.
Anybody who wins war wins it by tactics and war equipments and that is what Israel is doing in the middle east. They have the 4th most advanced state-of-the art military in the world. If they didnt, they would have been crushed since. They dont go around claiming that the bible says they can never be defeated because they have been defeated many times in the past. They dont believe in religious rubbish. They do things practically.
I am a jewish sympathiser and I speak a little hebrew. I dont know how u came to conclude I am an arab supporter from that my statement that u quoted. This will be my last reply to u as u have shown that u are unable to comprehend logic. U are all religion and emotions little thinking.

This is pure hogwash, wrapped in the flag of "i am a jewish supporter". This isnt about jewish support but about hard cold facts. If war was merely by war equipment then Egypt had no business losing the 6-day war in 1967. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are all recipients of advanced US and Russian military hardware... they should try defeating the jews in a war.

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by CJO100(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=chris365]

You don't have to be a muslim to hate Israel. They have right to protect themselves. You may be blind to see the crimes of Hamas against Israeli civilians. Isreal has been on defensive since its creation. It only responds to aggression from the terrorist Hamas or Hezbollah.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 22, 2013
davidylan:

This is pure hogwash, wrapped in the flag of "i am a jewish supporter". This isnt about jewish support but about hard cold facts. If war was merely by war equipment then Egypt had no business losing the 6-day war in 1967. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are all recipients of advanced US and Russian military hardware... they should try defeating the jews in a war.

When I said u were incapable of critical thinking, I was expecting ur next statement to prove me wrong. But instead u have gone ahead to prove I may have given u too much credit for intelligence.
U better go and read about the Six-Days war very well and stop relying on myths and legends.
During the 6-Days war, while Egypt was boasting, Israel organised a pre-emptive strike by taking out the Egyptian air-planes while they were still at the air-port. Not one plane left the ground that day. They took out the run-way first then proceeded to decimate the planes. The Egyptian president went to announce about the commencement of the war that day not knowing that the war had already begun 5 hours before. Now that is tactics. Tactics made possible by war equipments. I still stand by my saying that only TACTICS and WAR EQUIPMENTS wins wars. Not religious bunkum.
FYI Saudi-Arabia was not involved in the war. It was Egypt, Syria and Jordan. And after Israel routed the Egyptians, they were afraid of attacking Syria because they thought the Soviets who were Syria's allies might move against them and they knew (and still know) the were (are) no match for Russia. It was when they confirmed that the Soviets wont be involved that they proceeded to attack.
It is that same reason that wont let any stronger alliance of countries make any military move against Israel today because they risk alienating themselves to the US. Saudi and Israel have a common ally: US. Saudi cant attack Israel unprovoked. The US give about $300 billion dollars of monetary aid to Israel each year. That should tell u something.
By the way, if u are wondering why I replied u, it is not because I think u will understand what I have said. It is because of other people who will eventually come and read this. So that they wont be sucked in by ur folly.
Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Nobody: 3:22am On May 23, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

When I said u were incapable of critical thinking, I was expecting ur next statement to prove me wrong. But instead u have gone ahead to prove I may have given u too much credit for intelligence.
U better go and read about the Six-Days war very well and stop relying on myths and legends.
During the 6-Days war, while Egypt was boasting, Israel organised a pre-emptive strike by taking out the Egyptian air-planes while they were still at the air-port. Not one plane left the ground that day. They took out the run-way first then proceeded to decimate the planes. The Egyptian president went to announce about the commencement of the war that day not knowing that the war had already begun 5 hours before. Now that is tactics. Tactics made possible by war equipments. I still stand by my saying that only TACTICS and WAR EQUIPMENTS wins wars. Not religious bunkum.
FYI Saudi-Arabia was not involved in the war. It was Egypt, Syria and Jordan. And after Israel routed the Egyptians, they were afraid of attacking Syria because they thought the Soviets who were Syria's allies might move against them and they knew (and still know) the were (are) no match for Russia. It was when they confirmed that the Soviets wont be involved that they proceeded to attack.
It is that same reason that wont let any stronger alliance of countries make any military move against Israel today because they risk alienating themselves to the US. Saudi and Israel have a common ally: US. Saudi cant attack Israel unprovoked. The US give about $300 billion dollars of monetary aid to Israel each year. That should tell u something.
By the way, if u are wondering why I replied u, it is not because I think u will understand what I have said. It is because of other people who will eventually come and read this. So that they wont be sucked in by ur folly.

Sigh... too many people enamored by their own preconcieved notions of "intelligence". I'm not sure what the point of this post was... if it was to "educate" me about the 6-day war perhaps you should look up threads on the issue from as far back as 2006 (the first thread ran over 53 pages) where this issue and others were very soundly debated by myself and other folks. You havent said anything new that isnt yawn-inducing. Now we know you can google... anything else you want us to know?

1 Like

Re: Syria And Israel In Exchange Of Fire by Marotzke(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
davidylan:

Sigh... too many people enamored by their own preconcieved notions of "intelligence". I'm not sure what the point of this post was... if it was to "educate" me about the 6-day war perhaps you should look up threads on the issue from as far back as 2006 (the first thread ran over 53 pages) where this issue and others were very soundly debated by myself and other folks. You havent said anything new that isnt yawn-inducing. Now we know you can google... anything else you want us to know?
In your minds each one of you thinks he is talking sensibly, rubbish . Taking panadol for other people's head aches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today / Punches Thrown In Ghanaian Parliament Over Electronic Payments Tax / Tsunami Evacuation Alert after Massive Underwater Volcano Eruption In Tonga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.