Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" (1571 Views)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / Trailer Of "Awakening": A Nigerian Dark Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2013

OAKFIL Productions
Sypnosis: Mena's (Omoni Oboli) life almost falls apart when her husband's (Majid Michel) twin and one of her twin sons are murdered. Her husband who is badly affected by the death of his brother starts acting weird. Things get to a head when she starts suspecting him of cheating with his late brother's ex. The unfolding drama of deceit, betrayal, passion and crime makes Brother's Keeper a must watch.
Starring Omoni Oboli and Majid Michel
Directed by Ikechukwu Onyeka. Produced by Okey Ezugwu (oakfil)
Screenplay by Omoni Oboli, additional screenplay by Kehinde Olorunyomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvM7aOlVlbw

Release Date: 20th August, 2013
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by VillageBoi(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2013
One that I want to see!
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by sholay2011(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2013
I love Omoni...knows how to choose her projects. Majid is quite talented I must say.

But I'm not eager to see the movie grin
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 21, 2013
sholay2011: I love Omoni...knows how to choose her projects.
How did I know you were gonna say this? grin grin grin grin

Sholay2011: But I'm not eager to see the movie grin
Right....It looks like a drama you can just catch up with at leisure. I want to see it, but on an average level of 'eagerness'
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by VillageBoi(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2013
speedyboi:
I want to see it, but on an *average level of 'eagerness'*

Exactly! For me it's just have an insight into what Nollywood is doing at the moment.
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by sholay2011(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2013
@speedyboi...lol...I really like Omoni oo....she even wrote the script for the movie sef. Our talented Mercy Johnson should please choose movies like this rather than 'Dumebi, the dirty girl' grin
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2013
VillageBoi:

Exactly! For me it's just have an insight into what Nollywood is doing at the moment.

Yea
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by ijebabe: 11:24am On May 22, 2013
A movie with a different angle. Looks like a good one to watch especially with the cast.

I think African make-up artist should learn how to apply eyeliner/pencil on guys, what did my eyes just witness?

Thanks speedy smiley
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2013
I just saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnbbeIHlXdo

I love the quality cool, then i love that location! Beautiful scenery of Lagos Island! <3 <3
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2013
^^^^^^^^I don;t like that title though angry angry angry
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by prof800(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
OKAY..!
But seriously where is speedyboi...?
SPEEDY WHERE ARE YOU.. *In scooby doo's intonation*
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by VillageBoi(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
speedyboi:
I love the quality cool, then i love that location! Beautiful scenery of Lagos Island! <3 <3

True at what you've said... well shot, great location BUT...

...Seriously they dropped the first 36secs of the teaser with nothing better than some chick screwing face as cry? I think I'm gonna hate the acting!
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
prof800: OKAY..!
But seriously where is speedyboi...?
SPEEDY WHERE ARE YOU.. *In scooby doo's intonation*

I'm here ooo grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by sholay2011(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
speedyboi:

I'm here ooo grin grin grin
Where have you been? angry VillageBoi and Prof have been looking for u all over nairaland. Take time oh!
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
sholay2011:
Where have you been? angry VillageBoi and Prof have been looking for u all over nairaland. Take time oh!

lol.....I was on Nairaland strike cool
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by VillageBoi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
speedyboi:

Yes we know you were on a Big Brother strike. Next year I will do my own wink
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by prof800(m): 2:36am On Aug 09, 2013
speedyboi:

Hope the strike has ended sha.?
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
prof800:
Hope the strike has ended sha.?

Half way grin
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
I look forward to this! I think it will be interesting grin grin grin grin grin

Dreamwalker - Fantasy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mj6O5o8EejE/UUwhY5m8IOI/AAAAAAAAAMw/Cl5Taw7WY7k/s1600/Dreamwalker_poster2_small.jpg[/img]

Sypnosis:
DREAMWALKER follows the story of three women and their particular life problems. Jackie Appiah is Timi, who is set to marry Dumebi except for one small problem which is the fact that she might have a spirit husband (played by Alexx Ekubo). Tare played by Nse Ikpe-Etim, is a well to do working lady married to Richard (Femi Jacobs) an unemployed and extremely antsy character with violent tendencies. And Mavis played by Tana Adelana is married to Pius (Anthony Monjaro), a career-driven man seekign to make his way up in his company despite the sexual advances of his female boss whilst him and his wife try desperately to conceive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCR-GPhcgms
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by sholay2011(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
^^^^^^ Didn't you once have a crush on Tana Adelana? No wonder you are looking forward to 'Dreamwalker'.

I like the concept though of tackling an African-like plot like spirit husband etc.. but I hope it was done with artistic subtlety.
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
sholay2011:
I like the concept though of tackling an African-like plot like spirit husband etc.. but I hope it was done with artistic subtlety.

Let's hope so
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Afam4eva(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
I beg where una dey watch all these movies. I keep hearing about all these movies but have never get to watch them. Dem no dey sell the cd ni?
Re: Trailer Of "Brother's Keeper" by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I beg where una dey watch all these movies. I keep hearing about all these movies but have never get to watch them. Dem no dey sell the cd ni?

Lol I don advise you for the cinema lounge na! But na 'home-cinema' you dey do (yea...I read it on that thread tongue), so......

Only few of them get released on DVD - and that will be after 'yeeeeaaaaars' of waiting! Well, except the ones wey no make enough money from the screenings...and those ones are most probably nonsense.

On another note.....If you are an internet person, most of the movies can be streamed online (an alternative to hardcopy DVD which is not vulnerable to piracy) - for example, I watched 'Ties that bind' on Amazon (VOD). The meeting also just got released online (On distrify I think).

If these options are not feasible, toor....I don't know howelse. Cos..waiting for DVD is hopeless sad. All thanks to Naija Pirates embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Film Directors / Apocalypto Download Link Pls! / Anorld Schwarzenegger Walking Through The Street Of Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.