Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) (14293 Views)

Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) / Yvonne Nelson Before And After (Picture) / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by HotieTima(f): 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
smiley

Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Hysteria: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2013
nice
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided excuse me hold ur horses one second

whose hating on her

get the facts right before talking like that

if u were smart u would clearly see i love and adore the girl very much

i am her fan and as a fan i am entitle to my opinion. when did u see anywhere in this post of me talking about hating her,

yes i prefer the old curvy YVONNE NELSON!!

and if u don't like that too bad that's my opinion tongue tongue tongue
Gbam! Said it all, though am no fan of hers but i prefer her former self to these. She doesn't have to be that slim to be or feel sexy, she was just perfect(take omotala jalade akinde for instance)... Old her is way better and best.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Now Or Yvonne Nelson Before!! ( style she got it ) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2013
nikkyshyne: She almost look anorexic in her recent photos undecided
Tell you what, uh huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo) / 'Please, Can We Stop' - AKA Begs For Peace After Bashing From Nigerians / OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.